Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

I am casing you on your game play Ape. The fauxrage, the manipulation, the steering, the convenient monitoring .. that reads scum to me. Ive been scummates with you in the past and you've tried to Apevelian the town then, like youre doing now.

Ape clearly is scum and Im not changing my vote.

Lastly, how anyone follows Nolder s lead is beyond me.

Rage wasn't fake. I always get on that soapbox about lazy town play. Null tell.

Checking the thread constantly is what I do. Even when I poop. That accusation is bush league and a null tell.

I always steer as town or scum. Irrelevant.

What am I manipulating? You think as scum I went all-in on getting 80 lynched? Laughable.

If people look more closely at what's going on, they'll understand why you want me lynched.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My scum hunting skills have me staring at Smash and SMC.  Smash is completely off.  He's more OMGUS than ever, which is saying something.  And he's completely void of all logic this game. SMC is just all over place.  Nothing he's doing seems genuine.  Bad logic, terrible cases, crucial swing votes and shameless bandwagoning. 

However, the whole soft claim Nolderp vs. JC thingy is throwing a curve ball at just sinking into my reads.  JC has pinged early for essentially calling the entire game scum.  He basically just responded to posts with ^^^^scum, voted Nolderp in OMGUS fashion and hasnt really put any effort into the game.  My only hesitation is the lack of a cop we've seen lately in these games.

At a divide here. Neither SMC or Smash have a vote.

And I dont want to put someone at L-2 at this crucial of a moment.  I'm going to do a thorough reread. 

The more I think of it, the more it seems that Ape and Nolder are scummates and they're setting this up for scum win.

Think about it. It's 9 players and likely 3 scum (4 scum make it unbalanced).

So 6 town 3 scum. We lynch town and it's 5 town 3 scum. Scum kill tonight and it's 4 town 3 scum and then they play it out for win.

Ape rips into Nolder D1, has the lone vote on him as everyone LOLvotes Verbal, except JiF, AVM and JC. Nolder sets up softclaim to go after JC, perhaps thinking he's town power under Nolderlogic. Ape, all of a sudden, wants us to follow Nolder who comes to the defense of Ape.

My vote is cemented on Ape.

JN is my go to place when I'm on the throne. FWIW. Love posting and pooping. It's almost like drinking and smoking.

More JNcrap habits. Great.

Now vote Ape and you won't be sorry. Killing Ape is never a bad move

Nolder is soft claiming Cop, giving us a guilty on JC. It either means Nolder is the cop and JC is scum, or Nolder is running a gambit and JC is scum. Either way, JC is scum.  

It's pretty textbook what we're supposed to do here. I'm in ******* awe that some of the "smarter" players like CTM, SMC, and Pac, seem oblivious to the situation.

BS, i want Nolder to commit to it, and you and that other idiot Pac finds me suspect for it

No.

That's why I explicitly asked Nolder what it was he was saying.  I was ready and willing (still am) to lynch JC if he speaks up but he says it's his gut feeling..  If he's the cop and he's not telling us at this point then he's a stupid a$$hole.

duh

imo, Nolder must commit to the claim.

If anything it will afford him doc protection. I don't know why Pac and Nolder consistently insist on playing like dickbags

He has no claim.  He does this stupid sh*t all the time.  He trying to make some kind of play based on the fact that I'm smart enough to avoid a blind lynch for the lulz.  Funny thing about all of it is I usually avoid the lynch Nolder Wednesday crowd when they pull this schtick on him.  Nolder is now dead to me.  Vote him now please.

imo, Nolder must commit to the claim.

If anything it will afford him doc protection. I don't know why Pac and Nolder consistently insist on playing like dickbags

I agree with you about him needing to commit, ftr. 

Even moreso about them being dickbags. 

I guess we're scum mates because we agree on sh*t.

He has no claim.  He does this stupid sh*t all the time.  He trying to make some kind of play based on the fact that I'm smart enough to avoid a blind lynch for the lulz.  Funny thing about all of it is I usually avoid the lynch Nolder Wednesday crowd when they pull this schtick on him.  Nolder is now dead to me.  Vote him now please.

lol, it is Wednesday... 

Did a quick skim, seems to me that everyone else who checked in voted.

So just waiting on JC for an answer then.

Also I'm going to make the guess that Ape is Terminator due to the binary posts he was making.

Immediately after the blind lynch on Verbal he seeks an avenue to change the subject.

I meant that I recalled you both showing up and not voting, not that I pulled your names randomly out of a hat.

I'm saying...there was zero sense to add to the blind lynch Verbal crowd anymore than it makes sense to lynch Nolder Wednesday crowd.  I'm experienced enough here at this site to realize it is not an empty threat.  We've done both in multiple games.  The fact you want to use this as intel...is especially ironic.  

I reply.  We blind lynched on page 5.  Same reasoning.

I'm not saying anything dude I'm just asking why you didn't vote anyone.

So your answer is that you didn't want to contribute to a Verbal lynch?

Yes.  Just like I have not voted you on Wednesday.  Just gives scum easy mislynches for the lulz.

Where is AVM?

I propose he be replaced by Lily or Nyn if he doesn't show by tonight.

I found this interesting.  Of course, scum wouldn't be so brazen about calling their shot.

It started out a fun night, then it was time for the horror movie! Insidious: Chapter 3 scrolled across the screen. AVM sat up straight and starts hitting CTM in the arm. Hey guys! This is my movie!

Lots of ducking, flinching and groaning followed. Suddenly, you heard a loud bang. You look over to where the noise came from and you see AVM clutching at his chest. He slumps over as you jump up. There is no time to save him.  

AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious 3, vanilla town - is dead. 

It is now day. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. 

Nolder has pushed this agenda for more than 12 hours before D2 starts and yet he wants to pretend he has a cop investigation.  I call BS.  Vote not changing.

Immediately after the blind lynch on Verbal he seeks an avenue to change the subject.

I reply.  We blind lynched on page 5.  Same reasoning.

Yes.  Just like I have not voted you on Wednesday.  Just gives scum easy mislynches for the lulz.

I found this interesting.  Of course, scum wouldn't be so brazen about calling their shot.

Nolder has pushed this agenda for more than 12 hours before D2 starts and yet he wants to pretend he has a cop investigation.  I call BS.  Vote not changing.

Yes, Nolder was on you BEFORE N1, so his play can't be based on an investigation.

That said, changing a vote to Ape is the smart move.

Yeah, I'm with the rest of you.  I've decided I'm not voting JC without a claim from Nolderp.  At this point, it's blatant to so I dont get clinging to this soft claim that he's doing and its got the game in a holding pattern.

Other than Ape, who's pinging? 

The ping on Ape is deafening.

Besides him, if my numbers are correct, there has to be 2 others.  Nolder raises my suspicion because he's going hard after JC now based on nothing, which jeopardizes the town if the numbers now are 6-3.  It could be 5-3-1 if there is a 3rd party.

Pac being in league with Apevellian now is suspect.

Yes, Nolder was on you BEFORE N1, so his play can't be based on an investigation.

That said, changing a vote to Ape is the smart move.

Can you support this?  You cant but I'll ask anyway because I'm curious. 

Besides him, if my numbers are correct, there has to be 2 others.  Nolder raises my suspicion because he's going hard after JC now based on nothing, which jeopardizes the town if the numbers now are 6-3.  It could be 5-3-1 if there is a 3rd party.

So, you're not seeing this soft claim that Nolderp is doing?   Because I assume that's not "nothing", like you've stated .

Yeah, I'm with the rest of you.  I've decided I'm not voting JC without a claim from Nolderp.  At this point, it's blatant to so I dont get clinging to this soft claim that he's doing and its got the game in a holding pattern.

I'm in lynch all liars mode...he pretends he has a result on me...then does his 100% town thing with JiF...all this to garner votes for my mislynch.  Nolder needs lynched first, then Ape.  

Smash, Nol and SMC and really bad at this game.

Interesting post from a townie way back early in the game.  Interesting that 2 of my top 3 suspects are on his list and he was a night target.  And the center of attention too, is on his list.

Does this mean anything?  IDK.  But I tend to like to see dead townie's reads/lists since they can be trusted to not be wifom.  They could all be town but I find it interesting because of the coincidence to my list. 

I have full confidence Jif is town.

Pretentious.  

Let me amend this.

I have full confidence Jif is not mafia. I guess it's possible he's a SK, although I do think he's town.

Thinks better of it then qualifies his statement that makes even less sense.

SMC can't sell his case on me, so instead he's over-selling the value of my lynch by promising that if you get me, you get Pac and others too. 

Think about the amount of killing roles in this game juxtaposed against the amount of NK deaths. Then consider that SMC came out of last night's phase and manufactured a nonsense case on me. He's trying to get me eliminated VIA LYNCH. I'm not the Doc, but scum thinks I am right now. 

If figured Nolder was the cop, and just doing a very poor job of handling it in the game. Sue me. If we're not putting stock in Nolder's play, then the only conclusion I can reach is that SMC is making a play to eliminate who he thinks is the town Doc. It's got to be worth it to them from a numbers standpoing. Unfortunately for them, I'm not the doc, so they just handed us one of their own.

Unvote, Vote SMC

FINAL Vote Count

Verbal (7) - 80, Nol, Crusher, CTM, SMC, Arsis, Pac

Nol (1) - Ape 

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch

FINAL Vote Count

80 (6) - JiF, Ape, Arsis, SMC, JC, CTM

Smash (3) - Crusher, Pac, 80

JC (1) - Nol

Pac (1) - Smash

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

Deadline - Tuesday 12 pm 

SMC place two pivotal momentum votes on both of these trains, putting both at L2.

FWIW - I was deciding between SMC and another player to shot last night.  I really wish I had do over.

Did you shoot me? Because someone did, and I'm assuming it was SMC and scum. I'm putting a lot of stock in that assumption, actually.

• Crusher - drunk and crazy
  • JC - ???
  • Arsis - Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - killed N2
  • 80 - Ted from Ted 2 - vanilla townie - lynched D2
  • Nol - soft claiming cop
  • JiF - claimed Vig on even nights
  • Verb - Owen Grady from Jurassic World - 1x N1 masonizer - lynched D1
  • CTM - ?????
  • Ape - claiming some type of protective role
  • Pac  - ????
  • AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious: 3 - vanilla townie - Killed N1
  • Smash - scum