Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy enough to find out, there wasn't 3 shooters last night. Not buying that

I'm not either but that's a bull sh*t reveal.  He's been talking about lylo all day phase, we've been discussing the soft claim of Nolderp all day....and now, when he's at what L-1?, he reveals? Come'on.  This is a terrible play. 

But ****!

Unvote

I hate to do this but I have a personal matter to attend to.

I'm the Cop. I investigated AVM first night because he was one of the 3 to avoided D1 lynch.

I investigated Ape N2 and got scum. Obvious because I've been after him all day.

Good job outing the Cop dumbasses.

LMFAO... perfect. Total garbage, but perfectly done.

You list AVM for N1, in case there's a tracker/watcher, so that you have an excuse for having visited him.

You also haven't been after me "all day", you started off listing a series of people, and eventually built up to it. For all intents and purposes, you were soft claiming just like Nolder did UNTIL AFTER Nolder came out and finally revealed that he wasn't the Cop.

Vote Ape

Of course you jump right behind this claim. Wow. For as logical as you can be, you are applying none of it to this particular situation.

I'm not either but that's a bull sh*t reveal.  He's been talking about lylo all day phase, we've been discussing the soft claim of Nolderp all day....and now, when he's at what L-1?, he reveals? Come'on.  This is a terrible play. 

But ****!

Unvote

Lets see if theres a counter, Ape is who I was leaning towards voting anyway..

I don't believe there was 3 shots last night, and I find you more believable

I voted him earlier today for siding up to that pig pac, still don't like it

I guarantee Ape is scum.

It's obvious. Vote Ape and scum will be down 1 player.

Again, I have a personal matter so I can't post much now. Will say more after this final vote

Smc's first posts of day .. Ape is FOS about him being wishy washy his first post was a response to ape throwing suspicion at ape, and was basically all about ape from day break.

It fits

to ape:

That's a pretty interesting WIFOM there with Arsis death, then trying to case Crusher while your hands are dirty on 80 train.  I had to look back, and you were the solo on Nolder for the Verbal lynch.  Good avoidance.

Unless it's a scum play, in trying to "vet" a scummate.

votes ape

Could there be a scum team of Ape and CTM?  No wonder both of them are bitching about the game.  The Scum thread must be crazy.  Haven't seen them as teammates in awhile, but the better bet for scum is Ape.

Vote: Ape

I don't think we should be making excuses for JiF.  Let him speak for himself because he couldve just made it all up.

I'd like to hear Nolder's case on JC

encourages crusher to kill ape

That's very hurtful, but don't you want to kill someone like Ape, instead?  

He's trying to steer the game the whole time, hidden behind his IHATEMAFIANOW routine and attacks on the usual suspects.

Smc's first posts of day .. Ape is FOS, his first response was to throw suspicion at ape, and was basically all about ape from day break.

It fits

That doesnt mean sh*t.  The cop really let himself wait till L-1 to reveal he had a guilty? Not a ******* chance.  You're better than this. 

Ape contrradicting himself:

Another alternative, Ape read smc for cop and tried to get SMC lynched with this he thought i was doc routine

SMC can't sell his case on me, so instead he's over-selling the value of my lynch by promising that if you get me, you get Pac and others too. 

Think about the amount of killing roles in this game juxtaposed against the amount of NK deaths. Then consider that SMC came out of last night's phase and manufactured a nonsense case on me. He's trying to get me eliminated VIA LYNCH. I'm not the Doc, but scum thinks I am right now. 

If figured Nolder was the cop, and just doing a very poor job of handling it in the game. Sue me. If we're not putting stock in Nolder's play, then the only conclusion I can reach is that SMC is making a play to eliminate who he thinks is the town Doc. It's got to be worth it to them from a numbers standpoing. Unfortunately for them, I'm not the doc, so they just handed us one of their own.

Unvote, Vote SMC

LMFAO... perfect. Total garbage, but perfectly done.

You list AVM for N1, in case there's a tracker/watcher, so that you have an excuse for having visited him.

You also haven't been after me "all day", you started off listing a series of people, and eventually built up to it. For all intents and purposes, you were soft claiming just like Nolder did UNTIL AFTER Nolder came out and finally revealed that he wasn't the Cop.

Of course you jump right behind this claim. Wow. For as logical as you can be, you are applying none of it to this particular situation.

Lets sound this out again.  SMC who has been preaching lylo all day long, had a guilty on Ape but didnt come out with his guilty on Ape, till got put to L-1?  The same SMC who participated in the speed lynch of a townie and then tried to create cases on those who didnt participate in the speed blind lynch on D1.

Yeah, no.  He's lying. 

That doesnt mean sh*t.  The cop really let himself wait till L-1 to reveal he had a guilty? Not a ******* chance.  You're better than this. 

Think pac is ape's scum mate too

Give me a break you guys

Smc's first posts of day .. Ape is FOS about him being wishy washy his first post was a response to ape throwing suspicion at ape, and was basically all about ape from day break.

It fits

to ape:

votes ape

encourages crusher to kill ape

SMC being on me all day fits my hypothesis about scum thinking I'm the doc just as much as it fits his false clam as cop, dumb ass.

How come he didn't counter or even go after Nolder? Scum wasn't sure if Nolder was cop or doc. 

As soon as Nolder revealed he wasn't cop, it became a safe false claim. He can either draw out the real cop, or gamble that there isn't one. Which is why he says he viewed AVM on N1, because it provides us with nothing, and covers his ass if there is tracker/watcher instead of cop role. 

Scum would trade SMC for identifying the cop and getting the doc lynched every day. That's the play. You're coming across as stupid or trying to sell it for him. 

Lets sound this out again.  SMC who has been preaching lylo all day long, had a guilty on Ape but didnt come out with his guilty on Ape, till got put to L-1?  The same SMC who participated in the speed lynch of a townie and then tried to create cases on those who didnt participate in the speed blind lynch on D1.

Yeah, no.  He's lying. 

maybe, but Ape's story is equally unlikely and we are basically at the point where SMC is cop or there is no cop

This. Holy sh*t this. SMC only found it appropriate to reveal he had a scum AFTER CTM got Nolder to finally declare a role. Now CTM is selling SMC's reveal as something it isn't. 

Obvious scum is obvious.

Give me a break you guys

SMC being on me all day fits my hypothesis about scum thinking I'm the doc just as much as it fits his false clam as cop, dumb ass.

How come he didn't counter or even go after Nolder? Scum wasn't sure if Nolder was cop or doc. 

As soon as Nolder revealed he wasn't cop, it became a safe false claim. He can either draw out the real cop, or gamble that there isn't one. Which is why he says he viewed AVM on N1, because it provides us with nothing, and covers his ass if there is tracker/watcher instead of cop role. 

Scum would trade SMC for identifying the cop and getting the doc lynched every day. That's the play. You're coming across as stupid or trying to sell it for him. 

I never fully bought scum would be so obvious in trying to get you lynched during day phase because they thought you were cop

Ape contrradicting himself:

Another alternative, Ape read smc for cop and tried to get SMC lynched with this he thought i was doc routine

That's not a contradiction. SMC voted me but was listing me with a series of others, he eventually built up to casing me on nothingness. Moron.

CTM is looking disgusting in this.  There is no way you can support that reveal.  

100 bucks there is no cop in the game. 

ok then lynch SMC.. I'm not voting him, both stories stinks but SMC is atleast going to give us 1 dead scum (him or ape)

That's not a contradiction. SMC voted me but was listing me with a series of others, he eventually built up to casing me on nothingness. Moron.

no, it's a contradiction. Earlier today you said he was on you right out of the gate cause he thought you were doc, after the cop claim, you tried to throw cold water on it by saying you were just on a list of suspects...(implying there is no way he had a guilty)

BS

CTM is looking disgusting in this.  There is no way you can support that reveal.  

100 bucks there is no cop in the game. 

you are closing your eyes to a glaring ape contradiction (his story has changed to fit his objective)

I never fully bought scum would be so obvious in trying to get you lynched during day phase because they thought you were cop

I never said they thought I was cop. I said they thought I was Doc, because they shot me and it failed. Do the math, mislynch me, in their minds they remove the doc, and can have successful kills the rest of the way, if JIF and whoever else is shooting have more shots. Let's assume there are 3 shots again. Someone should shoot SMC. But 2 more townies could die. That takes you into the next day with 5 players. 3 town, 2 scum. 

Do the math, butt****.

I never said they thought I was cop. I said they thought I was Doc, because they shot me and it failed. Do the math, mislynch me, in their minds they remove the doc, and can have successful kills the rest of the way, if JIF and whoever else is shooting have more shots. Let's assume there are 3 shots again. Someone should shoot SMC. But 2 more townies could die. That takes you into the next day with 5 players. 3 town, 2 scum. 

Do the math, butt****.

doc, typo..

Some glaring issues I have here with our "cop"....

Yes, we're all experienced players, but I'm kinda rusty after a year hiatus.  Still see your play as Apevelian in retrospect and that is dangerous for town if you're scum.

He's got a guilty and he uses the word "if".

Of course it is, because you're either trying to be the hero or the villain, leading either town or the scum team to victory.  There's nothing wrong with that.  But if you're scum now, that's leading the town down a path to defeat.

Also, the "ape complaining" part could be a cover, like I mentioned.  You're using that effectively to make your steering more subtle.

Again.

Those 2 or 3 times were enough to color everything else.  What you're saying is no more nonsense than anyone else.  You're steering rather than casing, and that is dangerous for the town if you're scum.

Again

I can go with CTM, Ape and JiF scum team with a wildcard for a fourth teammate, maybe JC or Nolder.

But I'm sticking with my vote on Ape.  He's the best bet for scum IMO and unless someone demonstrates otherwise, I'll stick with that.

How could you go with anyone other than you're guilty? 

Lynching Ape is the good play, especially if milo.

FOS Pac for not even putting Ape on his list after their all game interaction.

Milo talk but no reveal of his guilty? 

Jif is absolutely not the safe bet because there is no objective evidence that he shot anyone. He couldbe lying about his role, even if he's town aligned. We're close to milo and people want to lynch a claimed town power role? Makes no sense.

Lynch Ape. It clears the fog of alignment for other players who Ape has been targeting and interacting with.

Again.

Thats why lynching Ape is the best play because its the best chance to avoid mylo.

Again

I am casing you on your game play Ape. The fauxrage, the manipulation, the steering, the convenient monitoring .. that reads scum to me. Ive been scummates with you in the past and you've tried to Apevelian the town then, like youre doing now.

Ape clearly is scum and Im not changing my vote.

Lastly, how anyone follows Nolder s lead is beyond me.

He's casing someone on his game play...you know, the player he has a guilty on.

lmfao

Again.

Again

Again.

Again

lmfao

SMC is the type to not reveal with a guilty, all of us have tried it on day 2. Using if is usually conscious effort to stay hidden, same with casing. Only a few games ago I had a guilty on day 2 and got him lynched without revealing. Don't pretend it doesn't happen cause it does

Again, agree SMC didn't play this well, but Ape is contradicting himself during the squirm, and it's a safer lynch. Ape dying if SMC is lying costs us little, SMC dying if telling the truth costs us our cop.

it's simple pragmatism at this point

no, it's a contradiction. Earlier today you said he was on you right out of the gate cause he thought you were doc, after the cop claim, you tried to throw cold water on it by saying you were just on a list of suspects...(implying there is no way he had a guilty)

BS

I said he came out of last night's phase and manufactured a case on me. I never siad he came at me out of the gate. You're doing what you do, re-interpreting things for people. That's nice. 

I wouldn't imply there was no way he had a guilty. I'm saying there's no way he has a guilty. He built his case from nonsense, things like "fauxrage". 

You're ignoring the complete contradiction of ALL of his actions, obviously he needs you to help sell this.

Here are the basics:

• Nolder softclaims cop
  • SMC never really goes after him in any way, nobody else counters Nolder as cop
  • I support Nolder's vote on JC
  • I get shot, lose vest
  • SMC builds nonsense case on me the day phase after
  • Nolder reveals as doc
  • SMC reveals as cop at L1, once it's clear the reveal can stick
  • SMC claims to have viewed AVM on N1, in case there is a tracker/watcher that saw scum NK AVM
  • CTM is selling SMC's claim as more credible than mine, despite SMC's being tethered to convenience and improbability, while mine is not

You guys can **** this up, but I figured it out.

Ape is desperate. He's been nailed and pulling out anything.

He's scum. Guaranteed

LOL, typical scum play here... stay calm, don't scramble, stick to the lie and let Ape get himself killed for trying too hard to save the town from its own stupidity.

Like I said before, perfectly executed. 

I said he came out of last night's phase and manufactured a case on me. I never siad he came at me out of the gate. You're doing what you do, re-interpreting things for people. That's nice. 

I wouldn't imply there was no way he had a guilty. I'm saying there's no way he has a guilty. He built his case from nonsense, things like "fauxrage". 

You're ignoring the complete contradiction of ALL of his actions, obviously he needs you to help sell this.

Here are the basics:

• Nolder softclaims cop
  • SMC never really goes after him in any way, nobody else counters Nolder as cop
  • I support Nolder's vote on JC
  • I get shot, lose vest
  • SMC builds nonsense case on me the day phase after
  • Nolder reveals as doc
  • SMC reveals as cop at L1, once it's clear the reveal can stick
  • SMC claims to have viewed AVM on N1, in case there is a tracker/watcher that saw scum NK AVM
  • CTM is selling SMC's claim as more credible than mine, despite SMC's being tethered to convenience and improbability, while mine is not

You guys can **** this up, but I figured it out.

it's not? A mysterious third shooter shoots you last night after 1 death on night 1? That's not convenient?  

@JIF

who or what shot ape?

two even night vigs? DOUBTFUL

You are the last person that should be siding with Ape, cause if he's telling the truth, I would vote you next

Again.

Again

Again.

Again

lmfao

Boom.

Well, whatever, go ahead and lynch me. Nolder is still alive, maybe he can block their NK. Shoot SMC tonight, lynch CTM tomorrow. The only reason I can think of that they're going all-in is that they thought they figured out a win play by removing the doc. Since that isn't me. It doesn't matter... town should still have numbers if you mislynch me.

Archived