Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

In recent games character name reveals are not allowed and for the record you can make up just about any damn name you want so whats the point ? Dude come on

Got it.

As to the supposed inconsistencies, I couldn't be blatant early on and out myself to scum. But note I was always on Ape this day because I got a guilty on him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

catching up and from what I've read that reveal is dog sh-t.. if it's the truth why not do it before the doc gets outed so he could ask for protection? the reveal sucks..

Who came out as doc?

I've been on Ape since beginning of day

Got it.

As to the supposed inconsistencies, I couldn't be blatant early on and out myself to scum. But note I was always on Ape this day because I got a guilty on him.

SMC I was talking about your play post reveal ...it seemed like you were still in convince mode rather than POSITIVE mode ....see what Im getting at ?

SMC I was talking about your play post reveal ...it seemed like you were still in convince mode rather than POSITIVE mode ....see what Im getting at ?

My activity is spotty today (real time) because I'm dealing with personal issue and can't read the thread clearly from my phone. I'm posting best I can.

Moar ape scum baggery, 

Instead you and CTM forced Nolders reveal.

About as anti-town and illogical as it gets. 

yes, it was me and SMC who forced Nolder's reveal.. which was anti town and illogical... 

oh wait!

imo, Nolder must commit to the claim.

If anything it will afford him doc protection. I don't know why Pac and Nolder consistently insist on playing like dickbags

I agree with you about him needing to commit, ftr. 

Even moreso about them being dickbags. 

I guess we're scum mates because we agree on sh*t.

So Nolder soft claimed cop as the doc? What an idiot.

Really, what is the downside of voting Ape?

I claimed cop who has got scum on Ape. Nolder has revealed doc.

Lynching Ape is only smart play

Downside of Lynching APE is your play to be honest. It seems like your not really paying attention to the game . The Nolder escapades have been well documented the entire game yet you seem to be in the dark and surprised at his soft claims then claiming Doc which is a pivotal point in the game. I hate to even think about lynching a non countered cop but at this stage your making me think a cop does not even exist in this game.

The whole SMC is lying thing is built upon him playing the role of cop like a blockhead. As we all should know, SMC is a blockhead so it's really not that surprising he's played his role like one.

What is clear is that he was on Ape from the minute the day opened, and was not taking Nolder seriously at all.  This is all backed up in his post history

Obviously he should've revealed at day break but it's not outside the realm of believabllity that  he wouldn't have

I also think Crusher and JIF are teammates Im Leaning town on both of them but they have slightly hinted at this all game.

ugh...  then there's you.   How was Crush hinting he was JiF's teammate when he voted him out of the gate and was advocating a speed lynch

QUESTION TO LEELOU -- Can we reveal character names?

Easiest way to end this BS

Thought I added this, seems I forgot: 

Okay...Doing main characters from summer releases. Character claims are not indicative of alignment. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they were both scum.. both of thier play has been gross

Now this I could see..  Your play the last few pages is starting to reek of the bumbling and fumbling variety more than scum.  Beginning to wonder if you're stupid town and SMC and Ape conceived of this gambit when SMC got run up.

ugh...  then there's you.   How was Crush hinting he was JiF's teammate when he voted him out of the gate and was advocating a speed lynch

read the thread you idiot. Im not going to play the game for you, you skimming buffoon.

Yeah there's nothing at all the last 5 pages or so that makes me question my vote on SMC.  It makes no sense whatsoever to hold off on a guilty when town is getting eviscerated and the doc is still unknown.  If I had a guilty my first post of the day would have been a reveal and a swift vote.  Being coy about it serves no purpose whatsoever especially considering this is a crucial lynch.

I would vote SMC 1000 times if I could.  May god have mercy on his soul.

read the thread you idiot. Im not going to play the game for you, you skimming buffoon.

I have read it..  all of it.  and at no point did I see evidence of partner hinting.

You should die tomorrow..  If I got you and SMC early on my mafia skills are simply unmatched.

LOL. The hammer.

Good game guys. Nice playing. I'm really the cop.

BTW, the personal issue is that my Mom died this morning suddenly. She suffered MS for years and is no longer suffering.

It's best this way because I couldn't play much longer.

But LOL you idiots lynched a claimed cop

LOL. The hammer.

BTW, the personal issue is that my Mom died this morning suddenly. She suffered MS for years and is no longer suffering.

Very sorry to hear, my condolences brother

I have read it..  all of it.  and at no point did I see evidence of partner hinting.

You should die tomorrow..  If I got you and SMC early on my mafia skills are simply unmatched.

So I guess you missed the part where Crusher hinted he could vet JIF 

Very sorry to hear, my condolences brother

Thanks man and thanks everyone for keeping my mind of of it today.

Now I know how Slats felt under similar circumstances. Definitely a good distraction

LOL. The hammer.

My thoughts and prayers to you and your family SMC.  

Archived