Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

LOL. The hammer.

Good game guys. Nice playing. I'm really the cop.

BTW, the personal issue is that my Mom died this morning suddenly. She suffered MS for years and is no longer suffering.

It's best this way because I couldn't play much longer.

But LOL you idiots lynched a claimed cop

Sorry bro shes in a much better place now my prayers and condolences are with you and your family.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moar ape scum baggery, 

yes, it was me and SMC who forced Nolder's reveal.. which was anti town and illogical... 

oh wait!

That was more about encouraging you. Did you notice how around when you and SMC were saying that, I was listing the two of you as scum? You'll spin about anything you can at this point. Pathetic.

While I was casing SMC's series of posts in effort to show the inconsistencies in his play as a cop with a guilty, I saw the below post from Nolderp.  Quite honestly, I'm not sure how much you can look into it...but if you go to the actual post on the page, you can tell that a portion of his post was copy and pasted.  It's got a little bit of a different color background on it or at least on my screen it does.  I know when I do a copy and paste, that's what happens.

I don't remember copy/pasting with that post but I guess I must have?

Not sure that it matters as it's not the color of QT background if that's what you're getting at.

It's the forum background.

But while I was looking back for that post, I noticed this little exchange I found to be interesting.  I mentioned that I must have hit the Doc or been RB.  This was Nold's response. 

I interpreted this as, I probably hit the doc.  Only, now I know I didnt because I didnt shoot the Doc because I didnt shoot Nolderp.  So, now that he's claiming doc, should I interpret this as, Nolderp is protecting random players?

No. I was trying to tell you I was the doc because I assumed you shot me.

I was trying to say the doc didn't protect me I self protected.

Then the soft claims cop.  

Just weird play all around from the so called cop and doc. 

lmfao

Never did that intentionally it was Pac that brought all that up.

I was just very sure JC was scum and said so.

LOL. The hammer.

BTW, the personal issue is that my Mom died this morning suddenly. She suffered MS for years and is no longer suffering.

*hugs* sorry for your loss :(

LOL. The hammer.

oh no..  very sorry for your loss. 

LOL. The hammer.

Wow, SMC. My heart goes out to you and your family. Good grief, we should have just thrown the game on hold or something and locked the thread. Ugh. So sorry.

Thanks everyone.

Luckily everything is taken care of. Wake on Friday and burial on Saturday. Just now hanging out at Pop's house with brother and sister

I have to imagine there is some level of comfort in knowing she doesn't have to suffer any longer.  Watching your parents age and deal with health issues sucks.  I know.

Ok what I get from catching up is this

1 Nolderp claims Doc and truly is an idiot if he is the Doc. I cant believe someone who has played this game as long as Nolder could be so god damn stupid. How do you soft claim cop when your the Doc potentially outing both power roles because you want people in the game to go on your hunch that JC is scum ?? How the **** do you do that ?

Easy. Verbal died as 1x Masonizer.

2 Masons is supposedly the equivalent of a cop, or so says the mafiascum wiki.

There is no cop. I was never worried about outing a cop and as you can see I never did.

Even if SMC is telling the truth he only claimed after I claimed doc so his claim isn't on me.

Easy. Verbal died as 1x Masonizer.

2 Masons is supposedly the equivalent of a cop, or so says the mafiascum wiki.

There is no cop. I was never worried about outing a cop and as you can see I never did.

Even if SMC is telling the truth he only claimed after I claimed doc so his claim isn't on me.

^^^scum

Doubt we have a Cop or a Doc.

Wow, SMC. My heart goes out to you and your family. Good grief, we should have just thrown the game on hold or something and locked the thread. Ugh. So sorry.

Thanks, man, but I didn't want it to effect the game. I needed the distration, and you gave it to me, Andrew. I thank you and everyone else for that.

There was a great joy when SMC rejoined the mafia community, unfortunately his movie was far too much of a success. He started quoting it to himself:

Rick Ford: You're going to ruin this mission.

Susan Cooper: No, *you're* going to ruin this mission.

Rick Ford: No, you are.

Susan Cooper: No, you're going to!

Rick Ford: You... times infinity!

Tired of the dialog, the group decided it was time for SMC to wander back off to the hole he was hiding in. 

SMC - Susan Cooper from Spy - town cop - is dead. 

It is night, please turn in your actions in a timely fashion

There was a great joy when SMC rejoined the mafia community, unfortunately his movie was far too much of a success. He started quoting it to himself:

Rick Ford: You're going to ruin this mission.

Susan Cooper: No, *you're* going to ruin this mission.

Rick Ford: No, you are.

Susan Cooper: No, you're going to!

Rick Ford: You... times infinity!

Tired of the dialog, the group decided it was time for SMC to wander back off to the hole he was hiding in. 

Tried to tell ya all,  So which of Jif/Smash/Pac is dumb, and which are scum?

Guessing this is game over though

LOL. The hammer.

Sorry to hear about your loss. Thoughts and prayers, brother.

LOL. The hammer.

Wow really sorry to hear that man.

My friend of 10+ years mom has MS (he takes care of her) and it's probably one of the worst things that can happen to a family IMO. The hard part isn't knowing they're going to die, that happens to everyone eventually, the hard part is watching them slowly deteriorate and unable to live the normal lives they should have had. It's a really tragic thing. I'm very sorry she and your family had to go through that. Kudos to you for calling it a personal problem instead of naming it and letting the game continue to play like normal.

I am truly baffled.

Guess we should have lynched JC first like I told ya'll.

To be fair though I was also pretty much 100% convinced on SMC at the end as well, not gonna lie or downplay it.

Tried to tell ya all, So which of Jif/Smash/Pac is dumb, and which are scum?

Guessing this is game over though

Dumb. I knew it was the wrong thing but it was just so terrible. Idk. Sorry. Hope we can still come back.

Sorry. I'm playing terrible.

I was worried about this...but that was just sloppy play by the cop, IMO.

don't like this...  at all. 

are you playing terribly or was it sloppy cop play?  I'm not apologizing for my vote because everything that I read made me believe he was scum.  It turned out I was wrong but it wasn't because I was skimming or not paying attention.

don't like this...  at all. 

are you playing terribly or was it sloppy cop play?  I'm not apologizing for my vote because everything that I read made me believe he was scum.  It turned out I was wrong but it wasn't because I was skimming or not paying attention.

I pretty much feel the same way. I didn't feel there was a cop in this game at all. First time I went against my instincts to vote a claimed cop .

I almost wish Leelou is joking with us and she's going come back and be like nah jk jk he wasn't really cop he was scum BUT I GOT YOU ALL GOOD DIDNT I!?

But no. It's not going to happen is it?

I almost wish Leelou is joking with us and she's going come back and be like nah jk jk he wasn't really cop he was scum BUT I GOT YOU ALL GOOD DIDNT I!?

But no. It's not going to happen is it?

Still think you're scum.  

don't like this... at all.

are you playing terribly or was it sloppy cop play? I'm not apologizing for my vote because everything that I read made me believe he was scum. It turned out I was wrong but it wasn't because I was skimming or not paying attention.

Whatever. I feel bad. I pushed it hard and probably had some impact on everyone's thought process.

Whatever. I feel bad. I pushed it hard and probably had some impact on everyone's thought process.

probably ? lol

you saved ape, he'd have been dead if you were being gay anywhere but this thread.

Ape defended terribly but nobody would look at it

So I guess SMC really had a guilty on the Ape?

Didn't fully trust him but didn't think he was dirty either.

And he was jumping on board with my JC train several times which is really throwing me through a loop.

So I guess SMC really had a guilty on the Ape?

Didn't fully trust him but didn't think he was dirty either.

And he was jumping on board with my JC train several times which is really throwing me through a loop.

why would you trust him you soft claimed cop all day then claimed Doc .... Are you really the Doc or playing head games yet again ? At this point your only option is to self protect until the bitter end anyhow

why would you trust him you soft claimed cop all day then claimed Doc .... Are you really the Doc or playing head games yet again ? At this point your only option is to self protect until the bitter end anyhow

Him being...Ape? or SMC?

probably ? lol

you saved ape, he'd have been dead if you were being gay anywhere but this thread.

Guilty of that...  I had already made up my mind about SMC.  Reminder not to get too laser focused.

I had that stupid ape early on..  just let him go.

Guilty of that...  I had already made up my mind about SMC.  Reminder not to get too laser focused.

I had that stupid ape early on..  just let him go.

I should have known better when that filthy Ape was agreeing with some of my posts he was obviously trying to buddy up and I didn't see it.

probably ? lol

ah stop acting like you got something on that simian pig you tab him as scum damn near every single game so cut the hero crap

Archived