Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah stop acting like you got something on that simian pig you tab him as scum damn near every single game so cut the hero crap

Nice try, I didn't bother with him at all until he sucked up to Pac, the fact that you are getting defensive about your own poor choice is encouraging however

probably ? lol

you saved ape, he'd have been dead if you were being gay anywhere but this thread.

Ape defended terribly but nobody would look at it

What are you carrying on about? 

I don't know what the **** is going on. I'm not scum. They might have a framer or something, perhaps it's you. I'll stand by the logic I argued back to SMC every day. You think I defended poorly because you cratered on re-interpreting one comment I made. It doesn't excuse you for having ignored every stitch of basic logic that I used to debunk the decisions SMC made.

I think it's a perfect storm. Scum frames me, and I tear SMC's play to shreds getting him lynched. Now it makes sense why you were so gung ho to support him, ignoring the logic, and also why you unvoted me in the end to let the cop die. You put on a good show, very pro-town at moments, but at the end of the day if you follow the bad logic and spin, you'll find scum.

If I had a shot, I'd fire it right up your ass. No homo.

What are you carrying on about? 

I don't know what the **** is going on. I'm not scum. They might have a framer or something, perhaps it's you. I'll stand by the logic I argued back to SMC every day. You think I defended poorly because you cratered on re-interpreting one comment I made. It doesn't excuse you for having ignored every stitch of basic logic that I used to debunk the decisions SMC made.

I think it's a perfect storm. Scum frames me, and I tear SMC's play to shreds getting him lynched. Now it makes sense why you were so gung ho to support him, ignoring the logic, and also why you unvoted me in the end to let the cop die. You put on a good show, very pro-town at moments, but at the end of the day if you follow the bad logic and spin, you'll find scum.

If I had a shot, I'd fire it right up your ass. No homo.

lol... I do miss you playing you big lug. Take it as a compliment that I knew you couldn't of been innocent because of how poorly you defended.

now as I said earlier today, go away

Nice try, I didn't bother with him at all until he sucked up to Pac, the fact that you are getting defensive about your own poor choice is encouraging however

I didn't suck up to Pac, I agreed with Pac when he started talking about you being dirty... amazing how when people start swarming around you, they all become scum.

I'm sorry the SMC thing went wrong for us. I still don't think it lets you off the hook. You approached that whole situation like you knew more than everyone else. I'm guessing you and maybe Smash are the final scum, or perhaps Crusher.

lol... I do miss you playing you big lug. Take it as a compliment that I knew you could've of been innocent because of how poorly you defended.

now as I said earlier today, go away

I'm better at this than you. Someone just gifted me a 1-time shot. You're dead meat... or dead organic tofu, whatever.

ah stop acting like you got something on that simian pig you tab him as scum damn near every single game so cut the hero crap

He needs to sell how super-townie he is. I'm telling you, the scum team has a Framer. He also seemed to know they could roleblock back on like D2. He's playing like he knows more than the rest of us, like scum.

He needs to sell how super-townie he is. I'm telling you, the scum team has a Framer. He also seemed to know they could roleblock back on like D2. He's playing like he knows more than the rest of us, like scum.

I'm not convinced jif isn't your scum mate and did a great job saving your ass. I'll look into it should this still be a game tomorrow

So I guess SMC really had a guilty on the Ape?

Didn't fully trust him but didn't think he was dirty either.

And he was jumping on board with my JC train several times which is really throwing me through a loop.

Dude, I'm town....and you're doing nothing but running cover for your scum mate the Ape.

Guilty of that...  I had already made up my mind about SMC.  Reminder not to get too laser focused.

I had that stupid ape early on..  just let him go.

The scum team is Ape and Nolder and a player to be named later.  Should have trusted my earlier reads.

I'm not convinced jif isn't your scum mate and did a great job saving your ass. I'll look into it should this still be a game tomorrow

I'm not scum. I'm SK. 

I've been sitting here thinking about it. I'm going to go a little Hess.... I can't win, but I can sure as sh*t dictate who does.

I can assure the town, you guys need to be looking for a scum lynch next. I'm a dead man walking, but not the lynch you want to make tomorrow. You need to lynch scum next. 

I was roleblocked on N1, and I shot Arsis on N2. I chose the benign, uninformative target, to keep all the active people cannibalizing each other. Not sure how I'll shoot tonight, or if I'll be roleblocked again or what.

JIF has got to be scum, and I'd put you with him on that scum team probably, since you made up that silly "JIF can be vetted" horsesh*t argument after his ridiculous reveal, and you went so far out of your way to play super-townie while your other scum mates made sure the uncountered cop got lynched. 

This is why I was so keen to follow Nolder's softclaim. I didn't want that derp viewing me... oh well. I always play my best mafia as a 3rd party, one-man killing machine!

I'm rooting for town, for SMC's team to win now. GFY!!!!

"My movie sucks. I can't believe Leelou did this to me." Nolder was bitching nonstop about being Amy. Someone got tired of listening to him and put a bullet in his head. 

Nolder, Amy from Trainwreck - doc, is dead. 

Smash was wandering the halls jumping at any little noise. "What's wrong with those dummies. No one ever listens to me." Someone cackled behind him, sending chills down Smash's spine. As he went to call out who's there, a bullet found it's new home. 

Smash, Fear from InsideOut - goon, is dead. 

It is now day. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

so smash is scum after all.. crazy.

Vote Ape

Disingenuous.

You already have me out in the open, town should be hunting scum. You and Smash as scum mates makes sense, especially with the cross-talk between the two of you.

So, is it Pac, smash, Jif? Or is CTM the third?

still ticked I let the Ape go early on...  I had him and smash.  But we're on our way to a big comeback.

He had me fooled me.  Wont lie.  I thought he was playing squeaky clean.  His bitching helped me rule him out too but I never suspected SK.  Smash was my #2 so I finally got something right!!!! Yay for me!!!!!

still ticked I let the Ape go early on... I had him and smash. But we're on our way to a big comeback.

What do you think town, is this more transparent or disingenuous?

We could just call it bullsh*t I guess.

• Crusher
  • JC
  • Arsis - Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - killed N2
  • 80 - Ted from Ted 2 - vanilla townie - lynched D2
  • Nol - Amy from Trainwreck - doc - killed N3
  • JiF - VIg on even nights
  • Verb - Owen Grady from Jurassic World - 1x N1 masonizer - lynched D1
  • CTM
  • Ape - SK
  • Pac
  • AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious: 3 - vanilla townie - Killed N1
  • Smash - Fear from InsideOut - goon - killed N3
  • SMC - Molly Cooper from Spy - cop - lynched D3

So we had 2 kills but yours didnt go through? I didnt have a shot. Where did the other one come from?

I was lying to see if you try to take credit for a kill I made. Since you haven't produced a single kill yet to back up your claim. You couldn't shhot last night though, it was an odd night.

Smash was my shot. I thought I was setting a trap for Jif.

The beautiful thing about being SK and not having a team is that I'm not accountable to anyone, so I can be as ballsy as I want to be with my play.

You're welcome town, now lynch Pac yo!

Vote Ape

PAC is playing you, seriously. I don't expect your trust, but look at his play, you know he's not town.

You have to decide what matters more, killing scum or a SK that just shot scum for you and wants town to win.

If it weren't me, and was instead Hess saying this, you'd be lynching Pac.

So, looking back at Smash's play...he cased Crusher hard.  Feeling good about my muffin top right now.  And just to address something, I've got no clue what he was talking about with us being teammates etc, muffin top and I are not masons or teammates in any fashion.  Remember, Crusher wanted to shoot me in his drunken rage. 

Archived