Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

on a break... why is the ape still alive lol?

I had a 1 time shot and destroyed the Smash...  you're welcome.  Now lets get rid of the Ape.  I'm still leery of JiF's claim.  It makes sense to gimp another shooter but to not have 2 kills until last night is awfully convenient.

about to get back to this boring training...

was waiting for scum to counter claim APE.. Knew this was coming

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like Crush to chime in at some point..  would be stupid if he winds up being last scum and we let him coast.  In the meantime if you guys want to keep toying with the Ape to see if he slips go for it.  Just read his claim and it's completely absurd.

Smash cased Crusher hard.  scumbag

I had a 1 time shot and destroyed the Smash...  you're welcome.  Now lets get rid of the Ape.  I'm still leery of JiF's claim.  It makes sense to gimp another shooter but to not have 2 kills until last night is awfully convenient.

Of course you claim this.

I'd like Crush to chime in at some point..  would be stupid if he winds up being last scum and we let him coast.  In the meantime if you guys want to keep toying with the Ape to see if he slips go for it.  Just read his claim and it's completely absurd.

Completely absurd. I think it's well-established that scum can RB. JIF said he likely was on N2, and I said I was on N1, and Nolder probably was to ensure the kill on him went through on N3. 

I also claimed to shoot Arsis and Smash. 

You have no answer for those deaths in your counter-claim.

Looks like YOU just slipped. 

Now, can we lynch pacscum and get on with this?

I can't pretend to understand Smash's logic. 

They lynched to cop, no need to explain why there, and they might have opted to keep me alive thinking I'd be a sure thing lynch today. Maybe they rolled the dice that I'd hit town last night, help their numbers and then speed lynch me today. Wouldn't that have given them the win? I think so actually, yeah... if I didn't hit Smash and killed town instead, wouldn't it be 3 scum, 1 sk, and 3 town right now? If that didn't end the game, my speed lynch would have.

Lynching SMC is one of the things that gave Smash away.. I was the only one on him prior to that.

Lynch Ape, makes them all seem town, RB nolder, Kill SMC.. no more investigation.. And today opens with 4 vs 3, they are at lylo

If you are actually SK, 100% lynching you was the right move..

ALSO, why didn't scum kill you last night? I would've to eliminate an uncontrolled variable. With a RB, they could kill doc at any time they wanted

Of course you claim this.

Completely absurd. I think it's well-established that scum can RB. JIF said he likely was on N2, and I said I was on N1, and Nolder probably was to ensure the kill on him went through on N3. 

I also claimed to shoot Arsis and Smash. 

You have no answer for those deaths in your counter-claim.

Looks like YOU just slipped. 

Now, can we lynch pacscum and get on with this?

Ape's theory relies on scum having a failed attempt at Nolder N1

which actually could make sense depending on when Nolder started acting like the cop (i think that was day 2 however)

wait a minute, Ape is claiming to be RB'd night 2, AND also claiming that Jif was RB'd... no?

We supposedly had

2 shooters N1 and 1 death

3 shooters N2 and 1 death

2 shooters N3 and 2 death

Lynching SMC is one of the things that gave Smash away.. I was the only one on him prior to that.

Lynch Ape, makes them all seem town, RB nolder, Kill SMC.. no more investigation.. And today opens with 4 vs 3, they are at lylo

If you are actually SK, 100% lynching you was the right move..

ALSO, why didn't scum kill you last night? I would've to eliminate an uncontrolled variable. With a RB, they could kill doc at any time they wanted

I just gave you an answer to this. 

I don't know what else to tell you, maybe they ****ed up figuring out their win play. I've been scum with Smash and had it where everyone was saying do this, and he was arguing to do that. I've been scum with other people, like JIF and you, where the whole team goes up in smoke by D2. I'm not going to manufacture reasons why it ended up like this, it just did. 

It's up to you, I think you understand that lynching me pretty much leaves no chance for a town win. Lynching scum leaves town a shot. You either opt to lose, or roll the dice that I'm telling the truth and would be willing to at best let town win, at worst give town a heads-up chance against me, rather than both town and I losing outright to an insufferable Pac/Smash scum team.

Ape's theory relies on scum having a failed attempt at Nolder N1

which actually could make sense depending on when Nolder started acting like the cop (i think that was day 2 however)

I thought his bickering with me N1 was blatant "self-preservation" arguing in night phase. I actually shot at you on N1, but like I said, I got "action failed". I considered going after Nolder, but thought he'd be an easy lynch by D3. You know how I roll, I like to keep all the derps for the end game. LOL

• Crusher
  • JC
  • Arsis - Magic Mike from Magic Mike XXL - killed N2
  • 80 - Ted from Ted 2 - vanilla townie - lynched D2
  • Nol - Amy from Trainwreck - doc - killed N3
  • JiF - VIg on even nights
  • Verb - Owen Grady from Jurassic World - 1x N1 masonizer - lynched D1
  • CTM
  • Ape - SK
  • Pac
  • AVM - Sean Brenner from Insidious: 3 - vanilla townie - Killed N1
  • Smash - Fear from InsideOut - goon - killed N3
  • SMC - Molly Cooper from Spy - cop - lynched D3

Today we need to hear from Crush.

wait a minute, Ape is claiming to be RB'd night 2, AND also claiming that Jif was RB'd... no?

We supposedly had

2 shooters N1 and 1 death

3 shooters N2 and 1 death

2 shooters N3 and 2 death

No, that is not what I claimed. You are distorting what I said.

I said I was:

N1 - target CTM, failed, assuming RB

N2 - killed Arsis (town)

N3 - killed Smash (scum)

Jif's shot failed on N2. Pac is lying about N3, and leaving the Arsis kill unaccounted for in his scenario.

The result of my shot was "action failed". I targeted JIF.

I was lying to see if you try to take credit for a kill I made. Since you haven't produced a single kill yet to back up your claim. You couldn't shhot last night though, it was an odd night.

Smash was my shot. I thought I was setting a trap for Jif.

The beautiful thing about being SK and not having a team is that I'm not accountable to anyone, so I can be as ballsy as I want to be with my play.

You're welcome town, now lynch Pac yo!

Therein lies the rub.  @ Pac, please claim your role now.

So, looking back at Smash's play...he cased Crusher hard.  Feeling good about my muffin top right now.  And just to address something, I've got no clue what he was talking about with us being teammates etc, muffin top and I are not masons or teammates in any fashion.  Remember, Crusher wanted to shoot me in his drunken rage

We need Crusher to tell us if he really has a shot...cause if he has a shot...then we have 4 potential killing roles.  

Ape=SK

JiF= even night vig

Pac= ???

Crusher= ???

^^^^Lying scum in here.

We need Crusher to tell us if he really has a shot...cause if he has a shot...then we have 4 potential killing roles.  

Ape=SK

JiF= even night vig

Pac= ???

Crusher= ???

^^^^Lying scum in here.

Profound statment. Lying scum amongst 4 of the 6 players left, not including yourself. Wow.

Smash played completely outside of his regular game.  More OMGUS than normal.   Tons of stupid logic.  He wasnt himself.  Could be good for future reference because I genuinely have a hard time reading him. 

Smash played a clean scum game...never can read him...this game he seemed to force action early...but I thought that was in reaction to the blind lynch on D1.

No, that is not what I claimed. You are distorting what I said.

I said I was:

N1 - target CTM, failed, assuming RB

N2 - killed Arsis (town)

N3 - killed Smash (scum)

Jif's shot failed on N2. Pac is lying about N3, and leaving the Arsis kill unaccounted for in his scenario.

AVM?

So same thing, we'd have to assume scum shot nolder n2? No?

@CTM - back to the question you had about how scum played it.

Have you read what Pac, Smash and JC have been pooping into this thread? Pac hasn't made one logical statement all game. Smash was worse, and now JC is fumbling all over himself. I think to answer your question, you have to remember that not every player breaks down logic like you do, and not every scum team has good chemistry of egos and decision makers. 

Anyway.... I've given the town everything I can to give them a chance. It's up to them.

AVM?

So same thing, we'd have to assume scum shot nolder n2? No?

I think that's a safe assumption, at that point, most of us thought he was softclaiming cop... and since it looks like JC is scum, so it would make sense for the scum team to react that way to Nolder's softclaim about being 100% about JC. 

I think that's a safe assumption, at that point, most of us thought he was softclaiming cop... and since it looks like JC is scum, so it would make sense for the scum team to react that way to Nolder's softclaim about being 100% about JC. 

Yes, i indicated that in my first post, shooting at nolder n2 makes sense

Also, I hope you townies are taking note of JC's attempts to pull Crusher into the mix... the last substantial things that Crusher talked about was that he loved my soul, but wanted me dead. 

Crusher is their hail mary.

@CTM - back to the question you had about how scum played it.

Have you read what Pac, Smash and JC have been pooping into this thread? Pac hasn't made one logical statement all game. Smash was worse, and now JC is fumbling all over himself. I think to answer your question, you have to remember that not every player breaks down logic like you do, and not every scum team has good chemistry of egos and decision makers. 

Anyway.... I've given the town everything I can to give them a chance. It's up to them.

Dude, SMC just got lynched for playing cop role poorly. I believe I even said thats the only reason not to believe him and it's not enough, Again, I'm not about to make my vote on the idea that a person or team couldn't make an poor decision.. just noting it

On re-read...this looks disingenuous.  

Something doesn't make sense, and it's how poorly scum played this. If you are telling the truth, scum  would've known you were SK and SMC was cop.. They should've 

1) Lynched you

2) RB'd Nolder

3) KIlled SMC

Yet smash was on SMC's train, I also believe JC is scum and he was there too.. Actually, I was the only one voting with SMC so the entire scum team voted SMC..

How would scum know Ape is SK?

Ape=SK

JiF= even night vig

Pac= ???

Crusher= ???

^^^^Lying scum in here.

Not a shot shot, like kill me.  Sorry about not being clear. 

Archived