Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lynching SMC is one of the things that gave Smash away.. I was the only one on him prior to that.

Lynch Ape, makes them all seem town, RB nolder, Kill SMC.. no more investigation.. And today opens with 4 vs 3, they are at lylo

If you are actually SK, 100% lynching you was the right move..

ALSO, why didn't scum kill you last night? I would've to eliminate an uncontrolled variable. With a RB, they could kill doc at any time they wanted

They could have put the NK in prior to his announcement.

If you want to shoot me or lynch me at least do it after you've killed the Ape so town has a little room for error.

Is this seriously being debated hahah...  Just when I thought people were playing well....

Ok JiF is an idiot..  is someone claiming my shot? 

SMC is the cop..  SMC got a guilty on Ape..  I killed scum Smash.

What exactly is everyone debating?

No, you are claiming my shot. While not claiming the Arsis shot. 

If you want to shoot me or lynch me at least do it after you've killed the Ape so town has a little room for error.

Is this seriously being debated hahah...  Just when I thought people were playing well....

CTM and I have already proven that lynching me first, givens town no chance at all to win. Lynching scum now, and rolling the dice on me at least gives town a shot.

LMFAO... awful.

If anyone but the Ape is lynched today then the town deserves a loss.

Andrew knows he's dead and he's trying to do that thing where I'm killed first.  If we had more #'s I'd say go ahead and lynch me but if they by some chance have 4 scum then that might be it.

I am a 1 time Vig and saved the shot until last night.  My "disgusting game" has been calling out Smash and eventually shooting him. 

I'm seriously shocked this is a discussion..  So maybe JiF is the last scum after all.

WAIT!

Is the Ape saying he shot Smash????  LOL

Yeah, it was discussed a whole bunch right before your fake revealed it. 

If anyone but the Ape is lynched today then the town deserves a loss.

Andrew knows he's dead and he's trying to do that thing where I'm killed first.  If we had more #'s I'd say go ahead and lynch me but if they by some chance have 4 scum then that might be it.

I am a 1 time Vig and saved the shot until last night.  My "disgusting game" has been calling out Smash and eventually shooting him. 

I'm seriously shocked this is a discussion..  So maybe JiF is the last scum after all.

To this post, in general: No duh. I've been 100% up front saying that I want you to be killed first. Why are you presenting this like I'm trying to trick people? I'm playing to beat scum at this point. Town has ZERO chance of winning if they lynch me first. However, if they lynch you first, then they have a very good shot at winning, while I have an outside shot at it. 

To the red: YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. Are the rest of you seeing this? 

Keep ignoring the Arsis kill. That's the one detail that the town cannot ignore if they want the truth. 

Not that I'm aware of. Pretty sure I unvoted.

Oh, okay. I lost track. 

Something that is bothering me..

Ape before daybreak is first quoted post, followed by his first posts after day break

He's sure Jif is scum, and is very clear in his post saying he's trying to make sure SMC's team wins THIS POST WAS MADE BEFORE SCENE  . 

In it he says he's not sure who he'll shoot at 11:11. The scene was announced at 4:06 AM by Leelou, to believe Ape's story, we'd have to believe that

1) He decided who to shoot immediately after this post

2) He decided to shoot Smash instead of Jif, even though Jif was his #1 target + he claimed to be trying to help town

Further, it gets worse for Ape

Post daybreak, he claims to have shot jif but it didn't work. Trying to play up the claim that Jif is scum with a vest, or not a 1 shot vig at all. Then he claims to be setting a trap for Jif, even though he later admits he knew it was an odd night and Jif couldn't have shot, per his claim. 

it all sounds too unbelievable,

He votes Jif, claims to have a failed shot against Jif and then finally that he was trapping Jif.. even though there's no way a trap could've worked..

He's lying or just a buffoon, the problem is that Pac looks just as gross here

I'm not scum. I'm SK. 

I've been sitting here thinking about it. I'm going to go a little Hess.... I can't win, but I can sure as sh*t dictate who does.

I can assure the town, you guys need to be looking for a scum lynch next. I'm a dead man walking, but not the lynch you want to make tomorrow. You need to lynch scum next. 

I was roleblocked on N1, and I shot Arsis on N2. I chose the benign, uninformative target, to keep all the active people cannibalizing each other. Not sure how I'll shoot tonight, or if I'll be roleblocked again or what.

JIF has got to be scum, and I'd put you with him on that scum team probably, since you made up that silly "JIF can be vetted" horsesh*t argument after his ridiculous reveal, and you went so far out of your way to play super-townie while your other scum mates made sure the uncountered cop got lynched. 

This is why I was so keen to follow Nolder's softclaim. I didn't want that derp viewing me... oh well. I always play my best mafia as a 3rd party, one-man killing machine!

I'm rooting for town, for SMC's team to win now. GFY!!!!

Vote JIF

The result of my shot was "action failed". I targeted JIF.

unvote, vote pac

Him coming at me confirms it. Still not sure between Jif and CTM.

I was lying to see if you try to take credit for a kill I made. Since you haven't produced a single kill yet to back up your claim. You couldn't shhot last night though, it was an odd night.

Smash was my shot. I thought I was setting a trap for Jif.

The beautiful thing about being SK and not having a team is that I'm not accountable to anyone, so I can be as ballsy as I want to be with my play.

You're welcome town, now lynch Pac yo!

I've stopped reading the Ape..  he's lying.

Was driving home for lunch and was thinking he must be the RBer..  that's how they killed Nolder and why he's trying to squeeze out one more night.  Maybe they figure they can RB JiF, kill someone like Crush, Ape gets lynched, then they have end game?

I've got limited time so I can't work out all the machinations.

I had no idea he claimed my shot because I skimmed while on a break..  If I was scum it would be completely absurd for me to counter claim the shot when I could have just said VT.

another point to claim -- as far as I could tell when I skimmed this morning I wasn't getting any pressure at all..  why would I come forward and claim the shot?  For sh-ts and giggles?

Townies it's obvious..  Ape is scum, scum, scum.

Honestly, I don't know how we let Ape off the hook 2 days in a row.  If town loses because of this we deserve it for letting ape off the hook yesterday anyway

vote APE

also, even if Ape is Sk and Pac is scum, we could still very easily lose to Ape or scum tonight.

Big mistake. Let's beat scum, lynch Pac.

You have a shot tonight. Smarter to use it on the sure thing so you aren't shooting blind, and I'll shoot whoever town tells me to with my shot.

Turns the whole game around.

Lynch Pac, you shoot me, I shoot CTM or jc or whoever you want, town wins.

Duh . I'm handing town the win here.

just re-reading and LOL..

yeah this sounds like Ape...  he's sacrificing himself as SK so the town can win.

and JiF is buying this?

ok now that I've re-read and had a chance to think a couple minutes Ape and JC have to be it...

Ape is clearly scum as our cop told us, and the last couple pages JC seems to be dancing around unsure of what to commit to.

Sadly I think JiF is continuing his horrific stretch of mafia and is somehow letting proven scum in the Ape lead him around.  It's actually pretty remarkable when you think about it.

About to go back to work but I'm clearly not changing my vote.  I'll stick with voting the guy who the cop said was scum.

ok now that I've re-read and had a chance to think a couple minutes Ape and JC have to be it...

Ape is clearly scum as our cop told us, and the last couple pages JC seems to be dancing around unsure of what to commit to.

Sadly I think JiF is continuing his horrific stretch of mafia and is somehow letting proven scum in the Ape lead him around.  It's actually pretty remarkable when you think about it.

About to go back to work but I'm clearly not changing my vote.  I'll stick with voting the guy who the cop said was scum.

100%, gay batman has been a disaster recently

Archived