Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I don't know how we let Ape off the hook 2 days in a row.  If town loses because of this we deserve it for letting ape off the hook yesterday anyway

vote APE

I led off like that because I did in fact think JIF was scum at the time. I played it that way, with a trap, to help inform my read. Not sure why that's hard to understand. 

Whatever, if you want to lynch me now and guarantee a town loss and scum win, that's fine. My only appeal to the town was to wipe out scum, and play heads-up between me and town. 

You are opting for the absolute town loss in lynching me now. It GUARANTEES that scum can RB and NK tonight. It allows them to dictate the outcome. Rather than the chance at a town win, that chance being to try and lynch the RB now, and roll the dice on killing me and me killing scum, which I said I'm perfectly willing to do. 

Town is pretty much ****ed, no matter how you look at it. It comes down to accepting the loss to kill me, or offering the win to Smash and Pac who have played like sh*t.

It's up to the town. I don't really care at this point, I've shown you all how not to be stupid. If you want to insist on it anyway, I cannot control that.

Pac is obviously lying through his teeth. You want him crowing in your face when you giftwrap this for him?

i will say though that if Jif and Ape are scum mates, Jif has played a GREAT game..

Either way, Jif is scum mvp

I still think it's Pac and JC. I put the trap out there for JIF, but forgot he had no shot on N3. So, it actually worked out great that I realized it and revealed the shot on Smash, because it made Pac an easy read when he had to lie about it.

How come nobody is asking who shot Arsis. If you think I'm lying, then the next question should be that... Mr. Logicpants.

I like how CTM is going to dictate the way this goes right now, but he's already posturing to put it all on JIF. JIF understands that Pac is lying, he understands that the town is ****ed, but that a slim chance at winning is better than NO chance at winning.

CTM, Lord of Logic. 

CTM trying too...interesting.

I'm clearly being manipulated. Problem is, I cant figure out who.

no manipulation.. once again there are significant holes in Apes story.. Pac's too, but can we allow ape to do it 2x in a row

I like how CTM is going to dictate the way this goes right now, but he's already posturing to put it all on JIF. JIF understands that Pac is lying, he understands that the town is ****ed, but that a slim chance at winning is better than NO chance at winning.

CTM, Lord of Logic.

sorry brah, once again your post trail reeks and doesn't fit your story.. maybe you just being an idiot, but can't in good conscious let you slide 2 days in a row with poor play ..

trap jif, gfy

I still think it's Pac and JC. I put the trap out there for JIF, but forgot he had no shot on N3. So, it actually worked out great that I realized it and revealed the shot on Smash, because it made Pac an easy read when he had to lie about it.

How come nobody is asking who shot Arsis. If you think I'm lying, then the next question should be that... Mr. Logicpants.

scum shot arsis maybe? lol

you make no sense

Ok, 6 left, 3 town, 2 scum, 1 sk

Here's our options

Lynch APE .. Would head into night at 3 vs 2, scum will kill town and we'd be reliant on Jif hitting scum and not being RB'd ... THIS WILL NOT WORK

Lynch town .. head into night 2 vs 2 vs 1, scum will kill ape, jif / ape (whomever isn't RB'd, will decide the game if they shoot scum, we have a new day if they shoot town, town loses, )

Lynch Scum .. Head into the night 3 vs 1 vs 1, scum will probably kill town in this scenario, 2 vs 1 vs 1.. Ape will shoot, if he hits town he wins, if he hits scum, he loses APE CANNOT BE TRUSTED, HE"S STILL GOING FOR THE WIN

Imo, town screwed itself with the SMC lynch and it's either going to be ape or scum winning.. 

Honestly, I don't know how we let Ape off the hook 2 days in a row.  If town loses because of this we deserve it for letting ape off the hook yesterday anyway

vote APE

Help me understand the turn around in logic here.  You're voting Ape but when you spelled out the scenario's....you said "THIS WILL NOT WORK"

Help me understand the turn around in logic here. You're voting Ape but when you spelled out the scenario's....you said "THIS WILL NOT WORK"

that was assuming ape is SK, which isn't a fact..

the ape who made the post last night at 11:11, trying to help town.. shoots jif, not smash

sorry brah, once again your post trail reeks and doesn't fit your story.. maybe you just being an idiot, but can't in good conscious let you slide 2 days in a row with poor play ..

trap jif, gfy

LOL, bullsh*t it doesn't. 

I like that you aren't even considering the logic of what Pac has claimed, or investigating Pac's posts to investigate it further. You're playing with a bias. I may be wrong here, maybe it's not Pac and JC. Maybe it's you and Pac. YOUR post history certainly suggests that you wanted me dead before SMC, so perhaps one of you argued for my lynch and one argued for SMC's and the play was to roll with whatever direction the town went in.

That would explain your earlier posts about "why would scum play it that way", sometimes the best lies in mafia are the ones based in truths. You were basically spilling the beans on how your scum team misplayed yesterday, as a way of conniving to set your agenda today. 

If you were town, and truly playing without a bias here, you would be doing the same level of diligence to challenge Pac. Instead, you're entire posture has been to tear down what I'm saying. You've ignored logic. You've ignored significant details.

No wonder you are opposed to what I'm suggesting. I'm trying to make this a game between Town and me, and you are scum.

scum shot arsis maybe? lol

you make no sense

I shot Arsis. 

It was N2, and scum RB'ed JIF, so they probably took their shot at Nolder who they thought was Cop.

You make less sense. When you aren't making sense, it's because you intend not to. You're scum.

You and Pac.

No way in the world do I want to rollover and die so that you goons can beat the town. 

JC, Crusher and JIF get to dictate this. Pac and CTM see what I've been saying, they know this is their last chance. They're probably all-in like this because Pac is the RB. Lynch him, and make this a game between town and me. These guys have played like doo-doo, they haven't earned a win. Don't just hand it to them.

ape if you thibk I'm reading all the crap u can gfy

Pac's atory sucks too.. just as bad, difference us you already pulled this crap yesterday

So, you're advocating for a sure-thing town loss, but trying to disguise it as some sort of principle? 

If you believe NEITHER of us, then you vote the one who is the best bet to be scum, to give town a shot at the win. This is how you'd view it, if you weren't scum. I'm convinced of that much.

Nothing about how you're playing this is pragmatic. Nothing.

So, you're advocating for a sure-thing town loss, but trying to disguise it as some sort of principle?

If you believe NEITHER of us, then you vote the one who is the best bet to be scum, to give town a shot at the win. This is how you'd view it, if you weren't scum. I'm convinced of that much.

Nothing about how you're playing this is pragmatic. Nothing.

you could be lying scum you nitwit

Yeah right. CTM is going to make his decision to let Pac win, on the principle that I "fooled him" yesterday. When he was the one who was insisted he wasn't fooled at the time.

fooled the town you tard

Could be, but I'm not.

If I am lying, at least my lying is airtight. Pac's lie was horrible and a town CTM would tear right through it.

your lie is terrible, just like yesterday...

why shoot smash when Jif was by far your # 1 suspect?

on a break... why is the ape still alive lol?

I had a 1 time shot and destroyed the Smash...  you're welcome.  Now lets get rid of the Ape.  I'm still leery of JiF's claim.  It makes sense to gimp another shooter but to not have 2 kills until last night is awfully convenient.

about to get back to this boring training...

This is a terrible claim.  I'm an even night Vig, Ape is the SK....but Pac has a 1 time shot?  Makes zero sense how that fits.  

And he just so happened he chose not to not use it, until night 3, hit scum, the same scum the SK is claiming to hit (which he didnt see somehow)...lol

I'm voting Pac today.  I'll be gone for an hour or so but I'm not voting Ape and if Ape is scum, hats off.  He'll deserve it.  I'm fine with having a bad game.  Certainly not the first, wont be the last. 

But you believe that Pac had a 1-time shot in this set up?

is it any less likely then a SK?

if you believe ape, we've had a ton of blocked shots

Ape under no circumstances deserved a hats off., you saved hus ass yesterday when he was so obviously full of sh*t

is it any less likely then a SK?

if you believe ape, we've had a ton of blocked shots

Ape under no circumstances deserved a hats off., you saved hus ass yesterday when he was so obviously full of sh*t

The ape is 100 times more believable than pac

This is a terrible claim.  I'm an even night Vig, Ape is the SK....but Pac has a 1 time shot?  Makes zero sense how that fits.

And he just so happened he chose not to not use it, until night 3, hit scum, the same scum the SK is claiming to hit (which he didnt see somehow)...lol

I'm voting Pac today.  I'll be gone for an hour or so but I'm not voting Ape and if Ape is scum, hats off.  He'll deserve it.  I'm fine with having a bad game.  Certainly not the first, wont be the last. 

^^^This.

Archived