Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You think it's a coincidence that in order to lynch JC or Ape we need Crushers vote? 

I will lynch either of those two.  Just think Ape is better to lynch first.  Seems his reveal is the best against being viewed.  He is probably the role blocker.  JC just some goon.

You think it's a coincidence that in order to lynch JC or Ape we need Crushers vote? 

I already voted Ape once but CTM kinda talked me out of it because I was drunk and not paying attention.  CTM was all," Dont like the speed of fatties vote."  So mayb you should pick your friends more wisely?

I already voted Ape once but CTM kinda talked me out of it because I was drunk and not paying attention. CTM was all," Dont like the speed of fatties vote." So mayb you should pick your friends more wisely?

We should just lynch him, he ruins everything.

I would rather lynch jetscode rather him fool me again. Don't mind Pac fooling me again. For some reason I just feels he needs it more. Ape is the lynch for today I think.

So, you've read the thread and realize I'm town but rather get fooled by Pac then get fooled by me.  Uh, OK.  Stupid is as stupid does.

Town gonna lose this way. 

I just feels like it means more to him.  Nothing personal. 

I know its not personal and truly no offense taken.  I enjoy playing this game and most of all I love playing when town.  No one wants it more than I to find and lynch scum.

Not even sure what he meant by that. 

That I'm convinced JC and Ape are the last scum and they won't vote for each other..  without you voting one of them we can't lynch them..

me on the other hand could be lynched without your vote.

The point was they are the last 2 scum and won't vote for each other.

That I'm convinced JC and Ape are the last scum and they won't vote for each other..  without you voting one of them we can't lynch them..

me on the other hand could be lynched without your vote.

The point was they are the last 2 scum and won't vote for each other.

Ape is scum.

I hope you are having a joyful summer.  I really do. 

It's been ok.  Son is at the age where he is starting to be a pain in the ass at 11.  He was spending way too much time playing video games to start the summer so we had to set limits and get aggressive in getting him back on track.  He was a moody jerk for a week or 2 including today.  Had to physically grab him out of bed to get him to come to the driving range to hit golf balls with me.  I put on a screaming dad routine all the way to the course even whacking the steering wheel for effect..  I was being nice to him and trying to reason this morning that it was time to get out of bed and stop watching tv.  The little prick smiled at me and said "if you want me to go you're going to have to drag me"...  I gave one more chance, which he refused, so a nice tug of hair and forcefully grabbing him out of bed did the trick. 

It worked as he pretty much immediately did a 180 as hasn't seen me like that in years.  It's exhausting though.

And this is a kid who during the school year got all A's and B's, plays an instrument, is in advanced math, and 95% of the time is a breeze to deal with...

Lethargy, no structure, and hours of video games turn a kid into sh-t...  It all started because in the summer he goes to an every other full week format between here and his mothers house..  during the school year he's here all week then he goes there on the weekends.

over there she had the bright idea that he could stay home during the day with his sister.  I told her that was a bad idea but she did it anyway.  He turned into a nightmare in a little less than 2 weeks time.  Suffice to say she finally gets it and signed him up for camp like we do here.  she's also on board with the 30 - 60 min max a day on video games and a bed time.

so.....  lets lynch Ape.

It's been ok.  Son is at the age where he is starting to be a pain in the ass at 11.  He was spending way too much time playing video games to start the summer so we had to set limits and get aggressive in getting him back on track.  He was a moody jerk for a week or 2 including today.  Had to physically grab him out of bed to get him to come to the driving range to hit golf balls with me.  I put on a screaming dad routine all the way to the course even whacking the steering wheel for effect..  I was being nice to him and trying to reason this morning that it was time to get out of bed and stop watching tv.  The little prick smiled at me and said "if you want me to go you're going to have to drag me"...  I gave one more chance, which he refused, so a nice tug of hair and forcefully grabbing him out of bed did the trick. 

It worked as he pretty much immediately did a 180 as hasn't seen me like that in years.  It's exhausting though.

And this is a kid who during the school year got all A's and B's, plays an instrument, is in advanced math, and 95% of the time is a breeze to deal with...

Lethargy, no structure, and hours of video games turn a kid into sh-t...  It all started because in the summer he goes to an every other full week format between here and his mothers house..  during the school year he's here all week then he goes there on the weekends.

over there she had the bright idea that he could stay home during the day with his sister.  I told her that was a bad idea but she did it anyway.  He turned into a nightmare in a little less than 2 weeks time.  Suffice to say she finally gets it and signed him up for camp like we do here.  she's also on board with the 30 - 60 min max a day on video games and a bed time.

so.....  lets lynch Ape.

^^^ Would donate him a kidney just on this post.  Awesome.  LOL

<insert a clip of ricky ricardo going off in spanish that i can't seem to find> 

#fail

Vote Count 

Ape (1) - Pac

JC (1) - JiF

Pac (1) - Ape

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

You have til some time tomorrow to fight it out

pm me the answer , i won't tell

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat

fatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfatfat

Archived