Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listen, I'm on my train. Going to try to minimize typing.

There's 2 scum teams. Smash was with me. I tried the SK angle as self preservation. We have NK, 1-time vest, partial RB. The RB worked on Nolder last night, plus we shot him.

I've been RB'ed, so I know there is a faction with that ability.

Pac is a lock for scum, his partner I'm unsure.

Jc is distancing from him most. CTM forced this into a stalemate when my logic and arguments were clearly better. I'd guess one of them.

I'll vote Pac or CTM.

This is why I wasn't lying when I said town can't win lynching me. They're hunting the wrong faction.

My assumption has been that they are roled the same. Jif, who did you target N2? The night your shot failed. You probably hit their vest. You may actually know who their 2nd member is...

I've considered this angle but you just said yourself that the RB is still out there.  My reveal was out there when I shot.  I could have been RB'ed, we only had 1 death that night.  I'd rather not give up that information for now.  It could send us down another stupid rabbit hole.

How do you know you were RB as opposed to hitting a vest? 

I've considered this angle but you just said yourself that the RB is still out there.  My reveal was out there when I shot.  I could have been RB'ed, we only had 1 death that night.  I'd rather not give up that information for now.  It could send us down another stupid rabbit hole.

How do you know you were RB as opposed to hitting a vest? 

Yeah, you're right. It was just a quick thought I had while walking after getting off the train.

Smash and I both came to the conclusion that I was RB'ed, basically we had a little bit of clarification needed around if I was RB'ed would my vest still work. Anyway, it took us a while to figure out the setup. At first we thought you were scum with Pac, since you told the game you could shoot, but haven't produced a death. We've know Pac wasn't town from N1 on. We were working under the assumption that he is a third party, but as things unfolded that proved unlikely because of 1.) the size of our team, and 2.) actions we're seeing in the game making it clear that there's another scum team that are built the same as ours.

Anyway, that's what I've got. I've reached the point of not caring all that much. I was trying to make the SK play and getting all fancy because I like to come up with ballsy things to see if I can make it work. I'm rusty, I fumbled around with it, but I think it was creative and the best thing I could come up with last week. 

There's 2 scum teams. Smash was with me. I tried the SK angle as self preservation. We have NK, 1-time vest, partial RB. The RB worked on Nolder last night, plus we shot him.

Jc is distancing from him most. CTM forced this into a stalemate when my logic and arguments were clearly better. I'd guess one of them.

I'll vote Pac or CTM.

This is why I wasn't lying when I said town can't win lynching me. They're hunting the wrong faction.

Sorry this was supposed to say "I'll vote JC or CTM", obviously I'll vote Pac I've been saying that for a week, this was a follow-on though to the sentences before it. Groggy morning.

I'm on the verge of voting anyone...  I don't understand what kind of mafia we're playing.

Ape has revealed SK and now Scum... yet there he sits alive and well. 

Lets wait a couple more days...  Maybe he'll reveal Sith Lord who needs to convert a protégée to the darkside and requests volunteers.

I'm on the verge of voting anyone...  I don't understand what kind of mafia we're playing.

Ape has revealed SK and now Scum... yet there he sits alive and well. 

Lets wait a couple more days...  Maybe he'll reveal Sith Lord who needs to convert a protégée to the darkside and requests volunteers.

I like how, when you need complexity in your corner, you go so far as to "imagine what you'd do as mod" and cite examples of game setups you've used, which are completely irrelevant to this game, to try and reinforce your argument.

However, when the complexity of a setup is something you need to run away from to maintain an advantage, you like to simplify it to base level thinking.

All I've been trying to do, is set it up so that tonight, we'll go into night phase with 3 townies, 1 scum from my team, 1 scum from your team, and hopefully after the bullets fly I come out on the other side with a chance.

Smash and I are at a clear disadvantage, because of how the game unfolded, but I've worked my ass off to outlast a cop result on me, and to outlast what could have been a speedlynch on me... at this point, it's about not finishing last. I want your team out first. I don't mind losing to town, it's basically inevitable, but I want us to at least whoop your team's ass.

The alternative is this, we lynch Pac, and tonight JIF shoots JC and I shoot CTM, then tomorrow Crusher and JIF can lynch me. I just want to annihilate Pac's scum team at this point... mwahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaa!!!! 

Unvote

Vote CTM

You've been subtlely pushing Pac's agenda throughout all of this. Now, you're angling to attribute whatever you do in this moment to another player. I may not be seeing the whole picture here, but you're my best guess for his teammate. It's the only thing that explains how much logic you've ignored, both in nit-picking my statements and glossing over his.

I'm happy to blow his refried bean brains out tonight.

hey Ape while we wait for Crusher can you give us another reveal?  Just throw something sloppily together in a couple minutes and put it out there.  You might get JiF to admit he "considered that angle" as well. 

you may want to remove the tidbit about how I'm supposed to be a RBer but am going to allow you to shoot me tonight.

seriously I don't think anyone has lived long enough to reveal 3 bad guys in one game..  it'll be a record.

Unvote

Vote CTM

You've been subtlely pushing Pac's agenda throughout all of this. Now, you're angling to attribute whatever you do in this moment to another player. I may not be seeing the whole picture here, but you're my best guess for his teammate. It's the only thing that explains how much logic you've ignored, both in nit-picking my statements and glossing over his.

I'm happy to blow his refried bean brains out tonight.

so pac is surefire scum, but you want to vote me? All while trying to get pac lynched for not killing surefire scum last night?

lol

hey Ape while we wait for Crusher can you give us another reveal?  Just throw something sloppily together in a couple minutes and put it out there.  You might get JiF to admit he "considered that angle" as well. 

you may want to remove the tidbit about how I'm supposed to be a RBer but am going to allow you to shoot me tonight.

seriously I don't think anyone has lived long enough to reveal 3 bad guys in one game..  it'll be a record.

Lets kill CTM.

so pac is surefire scum, but you want to vote me? All while trying to get pac lynched for not killing surefire scum last night?

lol

I think we should just kill you.  Put you out of your misery.  Or you guys could kill me.  Either or sounds best right now.

I desperately want to vote CTM for his crimes against the town this game but as soon as I do JC will swoop in and hammer.

Yeah, you're right. It was just a quick thought I had while walking after getting off the train.

Smash and I both came to the conclusion that I was RB'ed, basically we had a little bit of clarification needed around if I was RB'ed would my vest still work. Anyway, it took us a while to figure out the setup. At first we thought you were scum with Pac, since you told the game you could shoot, but haven't produced a death. We've know Pac wasn't town from N1 on. We were working under the assumption that he is a third party, but as things unfolded that proved unlikely because of 1.) the size of our team, and 2.) actions we're seeing in the game making it clear that there's another scum team that are built the same as ours.

Anyway, that's what I've got. I've reached the point of not caring all that much. I was trying to make the SK play and getting all fancy because I like to come up with ballsy things to see if I can make it work. I'm rusty, I fumbled around with it, but I think it was creative and the best thing I could come up with last week. 

what? When did you and smash come to this conclusion?

I'll vote Pac or CTM.

oh i missed this post..

lmao

vote APE

pac if you are town, then you should be thanking me. 

For aggravating the sh-t out of me??  It's been clear to me they're the last 2 scum for 4 days.  I have no idea why people are waiting this long.

For aggravating the sh-t out of me??  It's been clear to me they're the last 2 scum for 4 days.  I have no idea why people are waiting this long.

for stopping you from dying at the start of this day and highlighting the weakness of what ape is been saying

honestly even if there is 2 scum teams and town is about to lose i don't care, we just spent 3 days arguing with Ape that his story that he shot smash and was trapping Jif made no freaken sense, now today he admits smash is his teammate yet still has the nerve to act like he had a great and believable story and we are idiots for not following along.

die freaken ape

The way the RB works is based on a percentage. I said that, I'm not trying to sneak it by anyone. They know and I know it has to be considered. That's specifically why I said I'm playing for a "chance" and when the "bullets start flying". A lot of it, for me, will come down to luck. That said, it's better than rolling over and letting you guys lynch me now for a sure loss for my team. That's just not in me to let that happen.

Stop stitching parts of what I say together to shape your arguments. It's transparent.

The way the RB works is based on a percentage. I said that, I'm not trying to sneak it by anyone. They know and I know it has to be considered. That's specifically why I said I'm playing for a "chance" and when the "bullets start flying". A lot of it, for me, will come down to luck. That said, it's better than rolling over and letting you guys lynch me now for a sure loss for my team. That's just not in me to let that happen.

Stop stitching parts of what I say together to shape your arguments. It's transparent.

oh... right.. 

how stupid of me.

and i don't know why he thinks claiming SK and constructing a lie about Smash's death was the better strategy, if he's now tellign the truth, coming clean right away would've made him more believable..  either way he's asking town to partner with evil

again has completely overplayed his hand and needs to die

lol

Why not? Having my vote camped out on Pac for a weak didn't get the job done... I suppose though, for convenience, that we're going to not count the level of commitment I put behind trying to get him lynched last week. Instead we're going to just pretend that I'm being flaky here... nevermind a week's worth of effort, or what I said to preface voting you.

LOL...  don't think I'm not considering it..  but then Ape and JC might win and all my arguing was for nothing.

lol, you put forth one of the most pathetic reveals and arguments I've seen in a long time... literally, the only reason you might weasel  your way out of this is because SMC nailed me with the cop role. 

Why not? Having my vote camped out on Pac for a weak didn't get the job done... I suppose though, for convenience, that we're going to not count the level of commitment I put behind trying to get him lynched last week. Instead we're going to just pretend that I'm being flaky here... nevermind a week's worth of effort, or what I said to preface voting you.

in my experience when in your situation, if being honest, you'd refuse to vote anyone but pac

and i don't know why he thinks claiming SK and constructing a lie about Smash's death was the better strategy, if he's now tellign the truth, coming clean right away would've made him more believable..  either way he's asking town to partner with evil

His reveal is ridiculous..  we've seen how many VT and we're supposed to believe there are 2 souped up scum teams with vests and RBers.

His reveal is ridiculous..  we've seen how many VT and we're supposed to believe there are 2 souped up scum teams with vests and RBers.

I'm not voting anyone but Ape today. locked in

Think about it harder, you're so smart. Prove it.

Archived