Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

in my experience when in your situation, if being honest, you'd refuse to vote anyone but pac

I did. 

ALL OF LAST WEEK.

Today, I'm coming back from a weekend on the lake, and seeing you and JIF basically throwing in the towel. I'm trying to resurrect something, anything at this point. You two pansies basically quit, out of fear of being wrong.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not voting anyone but Ape today. locked in

You're so worried that I'll boast for an afternoon... you are effectively going to make Pac unbearable forever.

You don't get it. Do you want me to spell it out for you?

His reveal is ridiculous..  we've seen how many VT and we're supposed to believe there are 2 souped up scum teams with vests and RBers.

I played it the way I did out of respect, I tried to game you, rather than just telling them. Revealing your role was brilliant, and you've played like dung in response. I'm not going to just hand you the win, you did nothing but hedge and hide all game, you played it like a sniveling coward. 

You're so worried that I'll boast for an afternoon... you are effectively going to make Pac unbearable forever.

oh oh I do!  I've been waiting for another reveal!

I played it the way I did out of respect, I tried to game you, rather than just telling them. Revealing your role was brilliant, and you've played like dung in response. I'm not going to just hand you the win, you did nothing but hedge and hide all game, you played it like a sniveling coward. 

meh...  I give this a 4.5 out of 10...  too cryptic and overly emotional.

plus I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be now.

Emo is good for mafia... and I'm working on the build-up. ;)

What's the play?  I'm still a bad guy and hopefully they lynch me tomorrow instead of JC?

I love that you're still trying.  I'll give you that.

I"m not worried about you boasting, you've played this whole thing awfully and nothing you say will make me think otherwise.. 

How many lies do you think we're supposed to accept before we refuse to believe anything you say. 

Your the boy who cried wolf one to many times at this point, now fetch me a noose, we've gotta lynching to perform

What's the play?  I'm still a bad guy and hopefully they lynch me tomorrow instead of JC?

I love that you're still trying.  I'll give you that.

I will not be surprised at all if it turns out to be 2 scum teams with you on the other one, not at all..

But taking the bird in hand, ape overplayed it

I will not be surprised at all if it turns out to be 2 scum teams with you on the other one, not at all..

But taking the bird in hand, ape overplayed it

We had the bird in hand a long time ago...that's what made me go to him when I weighed the pros and cons of these 2 boobs terrible play.

I"m not worried about you boasting, you've played this whole thing awfully and nothing you say will make me think otherwise.. 

How many lies do you think we're supposed to accept before we refuse to believe anything you say. 

Your the boy who cried wolf one to many times at this point, now fetch me a noose, we've gotta lynching to perform

I'm alive 2 days after a cop got a guilty on me. I don't really care what you think. 

If you want to add Pac to the list of players that won as SK, that's up to you now.

We had the bird in hand a long time ago...that's what made me go to him when I weighed the pros and cons of these 2 boobs terrible play.

You're a chump. I used you, like I always do, to decimate the town... and now the icing on the cake will be you refusing the gift, and making Pac a SK winner. 

LMFAO shameful.

SMC gave you a guilty on me, and you still couldn't get anyone to lynch me. Instead, you watched while I got the town to lynch an uncountered cop. 

I'm handing you the SK who is prime to win the whole game, and you refuse to lynch him, and want to lynch me, but still can't get it done.

Tell me more about bad play. You sound like a fool with this stuff. 

(I know you're looking for the insecurity troll, so I'm giving it to you, to prove that no matter how much you disappoint me, I'm still a good enough guy not to disappoint you in return.)

(Yes, that was a form of shaming you.)

There's 4!  Keep going.. I want to see no less than 11 reveals!

That's all I've got... I figured once CTM and JIF put the game on "fear of Ape" hold, it would eventually come down to pissing it away, and dwindling down to the absolute truth.

You are the SK. I am scum bomb. Crusher is my scum mate. CTM is the most intelligent moron I know. JIF is a chump and scum MVP no matter what. JC plays like a puss and has become a full-time DMer.

You're a chump. I used you, like I always do, to decimate the town... and now the icing on the cake will be you refusing the gift, and making Pac a SK winner. 

LMFAO shameful.

Haha - I am a chump.  This is true.  And you got behind the JiF and it worked for a lynch.  I suck at this game.  And you dont even know the half of it yet.  Just wait.   bwahahahaha

SMC gave you a guilty on me, and you still couldn't get anyone to lynch me. Instead, you watched while I got the town to lynch an uncountered cop. 

You're such a scummy piece of sh*t.  How dare you take care credit for that.  That was all me.  a$$hole.

That's all I've got... I figured once CTM and JIF put the game on "fear of Ape" hold, it would eventually come down to pissing it away, and dwindling down to the absolute truth.

You are the SK. I am scum bomb. Crusher is my scum mate. CTM is the most intelligent moron I know. JIF is a chump and scum MVP no matter what. JC plays like a puss and has become a full-time DMer.

You get very upset when you play terrible.  Just call it rust or something and everyone would forgive you.  

You get very upset when you play terrible.  Just call it rust or something and everyone would forgive you.  

I did already. I said I fumbled the JIF/trap thing several times. If I had stuck that part, Pac would be dead, and today wouldn't be happening. I came into today to light people's hair on fire... I had zero expectations of this working, the game ended last week when CTM and you decided to stop caring, and Crusher isn't really engaged, so it limits the amount of people who can be influenced. 

I'm telling you flat out though, Pac is the SK. My team knew what all the actions that were happening were. He shot AVM, Arsis and Smash. My team flubbed almost everything this game.

Do you realize what kind of insecure boasting you're going to have to hear from him?

I did already. I said I fumbled the JIF/trap thing several times. If I had stuck that part, Pac would be dead, and today wouldn't be happening. I came into today to light people's hair on fire... I had zero expectations of this working, the game ended last week when CTM and you decided to stop caring, and Crusher isn't really engaged, so it limits the amount of people who can be influenced. 

I'm telling you flat out though, Pac is the SK. My team knew what all the actions that were happening were. He shot AVM, Arsis and Smash. My team flubbed almost everything this game.

Do you realize what kind of insecure boasting you're going to have to hear from him?

Damn I played a hell of a game!  So I did all the killing and you guys holstered?  Thanks!

jif got the town to lynch an uncountered cop, and if there's 2 teams, that makes 4 evil entities that had every incentive to do so. Clown

If Pac is a sk he won't win, tell your scummate to shoot him tonight.. not to mention he won't have numbers 

Haha - I am a chump.  This is true.  And you got behind the JiF and it worked for a lynch.  I suck at this game.  And you dont even know the half of it yet.  Just wait.   bwahahahaha

Again, if there were 4 evil elements alive in a 9 person game, getting the cop lynched wasn't a stretch, basically needed 1-2 townies to screw up

Damn I played a hell of a game!  So I did all the killing and you guys holstered?  Thanks!

No, we missed the N1 deadline on actions. Shot Nolder on N2, he self-protected. Shot Nolder on N3.

Like I said, we flubbed almost everything this game. I knew your scumtell in about 3 posts on N1, and didn't conclude you were SK until much later. That was really where the rust kicked in, I should have considered it sooner. I would have gone full-throttle to get you lynched, earn myself some town cred and SMC may not have viewed me. Oh well.

If Pac is a sk he won't win, tell your scummate to shoot him tonight.. not to mention he won't have numbers 

I'm not the ******* SK (can't believe you're entertaining it) but I am cool with getting shot.  At this point I don't think even you and JiF can screw this up.

Something tells me I'll still be around tomorrow..  who is their patsy if not me?

No, we missed the N1 deadline on actions. Shot Nolder on N2, he self-protected. Shot Nolder on N3.

Like I said, we flubbed almost everything this game. I knew your scumtell in about 3 posts on N1, and didn't conclude you were SK until much later. That was really where the rust kicked in, I should have considered it sooner. I would have gone full-throttle to get you lynched, earn myself some town cred and SMC may not have viewed me. Oh well.

ohh...  gnarly.

Archived