Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

Again, if there were 4 evil elements alive in a 9 person game, getting the cop lynched wasn't a stretch, basically needed 1-2 townies to screw up

I still made it happen, and then gave you guys a great false reveal on SK. The one thing I ****ed up was saying I was trying to "trap JIF". Again, like you said, if I had just claimed the Smash kill, then you guys don't question me, and we lynch Pac. Rust. I normally don't miss the big obvious details that support the structure of my lies, and the logic that will be used to challenge them. 

I realized pretty quick you'd latch onto it. I almost backpedaled out of it. You did go light on challenging Pac's logic as much as mine, I was surprised at how much you weighed different things. It must be my cologne. 

I used almost every detail and slip by people in this game as leverage, it was just that one big goof.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not the ******* SK (can't believe you're entertaining it) but I am cool with getting shot.  At this point I don't think even you and JiF can screw this up.

Something tells me I'll still be around tomorrow..  who is their patsy if not me?

So, you do have a vest. 

This is the primary reason we didn't shoot you ourselves. We didn't want to waste yet another shot.

HULK SMASH! --> Need I say more? Everyone was thoroughly entertained (especially the mod) with the amount of SMASH Hulk brought to the day. 

Ape, The Hulk - mafia w/1x BVP, is dead. 

It is now night, get in your actions ASAP. Please and thank you! 

yawn... 

I love the part of your great play, where instead of defending yourself you neg repped the posts where I dominated you, like the ******* twat we all know you to be. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

"My movie sucks. I can't believe Leelou did this to me." Nolder was bitching nonstop about being Amy. Someone got tired of listening to him and put a bullet in his head. 

Nolder, Amy from Trainwreck - doc, is dead. 

Smash was wandering the halls jumping at any little noise. "What's wrong with those dummies. No one ever listens to me." Someone cackled behind him, sending chills down Smash's spine. As he went to call out who's there, a bullet found it's new home. 

Smash, Fear from InsideOut - goon, is dead. 

It is now day. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

both scum names in red, need to watch if any other colors come out

I love the part of your great play, where instead of defending yourself you neg repped the posts where I dominated you, like the ******* twat we all know you to be. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!

now I'm starting to feel a little sad for you.. we get it..  I'm the SK and your team missed deadlines and shot the doc 3 nights in a row.

RIP.

now I'm starting to feel a little sad for you.. we get it..  I'm the SK and your team missed deadlines and shot the doc 3 nights in a row.

RIP.

Look at this coward defending himself, poorly, against a dead guy. What a twat.

omg LOL

you are friggin lost.

of course i am, you and ape have taken a massive dump all over this thread, crusher is a fat no show and frankly Ive been skimming for pages and pages of this poo

still a fun game though...

of course i am, you and ape have taken a massive dump all over this thread, crusher is a fat no show and frankly Ive been skimming for pages and pages of this poo

Ape is the one that tried, apparently successfully, to hurl copious amounts of his own feces at the thread in hopes of confusing everyone. 

Like I said before, maybe it was easier for me because he claimed my shot and I knew he was lying.   If they shoot me now I'm fine with it..  just lynch JC.

I already pretty much wiped out their team.  They should have shot me on N1 if they wanted to win.  Told them I'd get them.

Ape is the one that tried, apparently successfully, to hurl copious amounts of his own feces at the thread in hopes of confusing everyone. 

Like I said before, maybe it was easier for me because he claimed my shot and I knew he was lying.   If they shoot me now I'm fine with it..  just lynch JC.

I already pretty much wiped out their team.  They should have shot me on N1 if they wanted to win.  Told them I'd get them.

Dude, I don't know what you are talking about if there's anyone who has been taking apart ape's lies since the day SMC went down it's me. I was the only one who was playing who didn't vote SMC, and in fact voted ape before SMC claimed anything

I've never been confused about ape, I am confused about you and jif..

Dude, I don't know what you are talking about if there's anyone who has been taking apart ape's lies since the day SMC went down it's me. I was the only one who was playing who didn't vote SMC, and in fact voted ape before SMC claimed anything

I've never been confused about ape, I am confused about you and jif..

one is scum...otheris sk

HULK SMASH! --> Need I say more? Everyone was thoroughly entertained (especially the mod) with the amount of SMASH Hulk brought to the day. 

Ape, The Hulk - mafia w/1x BVP, is dead. 

It is now night, get in your actions ASAP. Please and thank you! 

Great game, Ape.

An uncountered cop had a guilty on you, revealed and still got lynched BUT then you dragged out the next day's lynch.  Remarkable.  It was the perfect storm of your skill and the townies' collective incompetence.

Great game, Ape.

An uncountered cop had a guilty on you, revealed and still got lynched BUT then you dragged out the next day's lynch.  Remarkable.  It was the perfect storm of your skill and the townies' collective incompetence.

Thanks man! I hope you're doing well. 

Great game, Ape.

oh ****, i just remembered that SMC is loose in the dead thread :(

Fat no show? ha. Had Ape pegged.  Been telling you guys to lynch him.  When I voted him you took a fiber filled dump on it and tried to make me look like I was scum.  So stfu and I will tell you next time Im ready for you to talk to me. 

Thanks man! I hope you're doing well. 

oh ****, i just remembered that SMC is loose in the dead thread :(

Thanks, Ape.  I'm hanging in there.  Buried Mom on Saturday, handled all family business plus notified all necessary agencies this morning.

LOL, CTM.  No, I have not gone to the dead thread.  Didn't have the energy after everything that has happened this week.

This will go down in the Mafia annals:  Town lynches uncountered cop who has guilty on scum on the day his Mom dies.

I don't think it can be topped and hopefully it won't.

Great game, Ape.

The original plan was great, claim SK and offer to help town.. everything that happened after is when he blew it,starting with trying to solidify his case by claiming the smash kill..

Thanks, Ape.  I'm hanging in there.  Buried Mom on Saturday, handled all family business plus notified all necessary agencies this morning.

LOL, CTM.  No, I have not gone to the dead thread.  Didn't have the energy after everything that has happened this week.

This will go down in the Mafia annals:  Town lynches uncountered cop who has guilty on scum on the day his Mom dies.

Sorry again man for your loss. 

Town lost on a cop fake claim not too long ago, i believe Jif and I were both alive and town in that game. There wasn't a cop in the game, so it was a safe claim for scum. The stage was set for people to doubt a cop claim, unfortunately

I felt guilty laughing when I read this.

I accept no blame for the towns ineptness..  If not for me that stupid Ape might actually have convinced them.  I was at L1 twice and only survived because JC wasn't around. 

you had 0 part in it, most of us were not reading your posts..

One of these days you're going to have to admit I'm a damn good scum hunter...  one of these days.

I still am not convinced you are town..

If you are town, I will give you credit for killing smash.. for sure

Archived