Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Ape.  I'm hanging in there.  Buried Mom on Saturday, handled all family business plus notified all necessary agencies this morning.

LOL, CTM.  No, I have not gone to the dead thread.  Didn't have the energy after everything that has happened this week.

This will go down in the Mafia annals:  Town lynches uncountered cop who has guilty on scum on the day his Mom dies.

I don't think it can be topped and hopefully it won't.

I've already apologized, I feel bad about it.  Sorry! 

omg.. don't make me go back through all this crap and find it

you said you shot pachole

No I didnt.  I never gave that information up.  Even Ape just asked for it.  Didnt give it to him. 

Dead serious, I shoot you N2 (sorry).  

No I didnt.  I never gave that information up.  Even Ape just asked for it.  Didnt give it to him. 

Dead serious, I shoot you N2 (sorry).  

i am VT and have no vest, so you were roleblocked..

which isn't news cause it's the only thing that explains our dead doc

and why ape is likely lying about 2 scum teams.. no way you balance that giving 1 team a RB'er and the other one not

I've considered this angle but you just said yourself that the RB is still out there.  My reveal was out there when I shot.  I could have been RB'ed, we only had 1 death that night.  I'd rather not give up that information for now.  It could send us down another stupid rabbit hole.

How do you know you were RB as opposed to hitting a vest? 

CTM - see.  Havent given out that I shot you till just now. 

i am VT and have no vest, so you were roleblocked..

which isn't news cause it's the only thing that explains our dead doc

and why ape is likely lying about 2 scum teams.. no way you balance that giving 1 team a RB'er and the other one not

Agreed.  And I dont see you being scum...2 vest for scum?  Seems crazy.

CTM - see.  Havent given out that I shot you till just now. 

i could swear I remember you saying you shot pac, but i can't find it amongst all the ape and burro turds... i'll believe you

another night phase where CTM's posts are disgusting...  awesome.

what exactly is disgusting about them?  say what you want ruprecht i've been on the right side of all of this so far.. 

what exactly is disgusting about them?  say what you want ruprecht i've been on the right side of all of this so far.. 

You said that JiF claimed to have shot me -- which he didn't because I would have caught it.  If you had clung to that it would have been beyond disgusting. 

You said that JiF claimed to have shot me -- which he didn't because I would have caught it.  If you had clung to that it would have been beyond disgusting. 

I remember him saying it, i am not sure why i remember it but I still do..

Not sure why that is an issue though, assumign he's being truthful he was clearly RB'd 

I remember him saying it, i am not sure why i remember it but I still do..

Not sure why that is an issue though, assumign he's being truthful he was clearly RB'd 

He didn't..  that's something I would have caught.

The day was long, but the night was short. You woke up to 2 bodies full of holes. 

Crusher - a minion from The Minions, Vanilla Town, is dead. 

JC - Ant-Man from Ant-Man, scum role blocker, is dead. 

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to lynch. 

Archived