Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

so you are deciding if me or pac is sk? or if i am scum? Just want to be clear what i have to convince you against

I don't think there's a SK..  more of Apes feces.  There was only 1 night with 2 deaths.  Do you really think they "missed a deadline"?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there's a SK..  more of Apes feces.  There was only 1 night with 2 deaths.  Do you really think they "missed a deadline"?

there almost has to be..

if Jif is scum that means he shot his teammate JC last night. No reason for him to do that

Same with you and smash

And I'll submit that there is no way I'm scum cause I could've just hammered you days ago and it would be game over...

there almost has to be..

if Jif is scum that means he shot his teammate JC last night. No reason for him to do that

Same with you and smash

And I'll submit that there is no way I'm scum cause I could've just hammered you days ago and it would be game over...

You keep saying that...how? 

Hats off to you if you're scum, CTM.  That would be a solid performance.  Especially down to the wire like this but I'm willing to live with that rather than Pac's terrible game that he wouldnt deserve to win.

Hats off to you if you're scum, CTM.  That would be a solid performance.  Especially down to the wire like this but I'm willing to live with that rather than Pac's terrible game that he wouldnt deserve to win.

not scum, 0% chance

And both teams have 2 players?

yes, either that or SK.. Something needs to explain Pac shooting smash..

There was 6 players yesterday, Ape and JC (known scum) + me you pac and crusher (known town). If there was a 4 man scum team, it'd have been game over at daybreak 3 vs 3

Then lets win this thing!!!!

I too could have hammered Pac if I wasnt town.

You don't think I should give pac a chance to make his case? I feel like he's at least deserves to be heard if he wants to

You don't think I should give pac a chance to make his case? I feel like he's at least deserves to be heard if he wants to

We're talking about the same Pacturd?  Hell ******* no.  Gross.  

Who are you and what did you do with CTMonster? 

We're talking about the same Pacturd?  Hell ******* no.  Gross.  

Who are you and what did you do with CTMonster? 

lol.. I dunno..

he and ape, as disgusting as it was to live through it, put up a hell of an effort.. Nice to see in these games again, and don't think he should be hammered while at work and unable to make a case for himself.

99% chance I'm not buying it.. but I'll  do him the courtesy of hearing him out

lol.. I dunno..

he and ape, as disgusting as it was to live through it, put up a hell of an effort.. Nice to see in these games again, and don't think he should be hammered while at work and unable to make a case for himself.

99% chance I'm not buying it.. but I'll  do him the courtesy of hearing him out

Holy sh*t.  You think he would give you the same decency? 

He'd have his song out, the dude the with the saxophone, a mario picture and he'd drop the hammer like his name was Gallagher. 

ACTUALLY

there was 6 players yesterday, if it was 3 scum vs 3 town game is over at day break

This...  driving to work I realized what I said wouldn't make sense as the game would have been over yesterday. 

Archived