Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM JiF is SK.. 

Part of me won't be that upset if he wins because he played a hell of a game..  the other part would be pissed because I put forth a lot of effort trying to win this.  either way I can hang my hat on completely obliterating the scum team.  Nuked the hell out of em'.

That being said lets win this, eh?

CTM JiF is SK.. 

Part of me won't be that upset if he wins because he played a hell of a game..  the other part would be pissed because I put forth a lot of effort trying to win this.  either way I can hang my hat on completely obliterating the scum team.  Nuked the hell out of em'.

That being said lets win this, eh?

Yeah, i will tip my cap if it's Jif.. but i think it's you

Need to think a bit here to make sure

ok, so just thinking this through.

jif shot JC, Jc shot crusher..

Jif would either have to be the sk, or on a separate scum team different from JC (JC also blocked Jif N2 i guess, since I do not have a vest)

@moddess.. if there were 3 factions in the game, would death scene colors indicate this?

pac shot smash, so he'd either have to be the sk or a separate scum team then smash

Pac as vig, shooting smash over ape is a bit questionable.. Pac as SK, shooting Smash over Ape makes a lot of sense

Jif as vig, shooting me and then jc.. Why did he vig shot me N2, i was supporting his claim and don't remember any suspicion from him. I had no pressure, so in theory he'd be shooing at someone who seemed more town like.. which is more SK like.. but if he's SK, he wouldn't be an even night SK.. makes no sense..

I believe someone shot Apes vest.. I believe scum team took a shot at nolder thinking he was the cop. That explains 2 missing kills, i think there is 2 more.

n1 ape vest

n2 nolder blocked

n3 is when we had the extra kill

n4 roleblocked?

makes sense

Yeah, i will tip my cap if it's Jif.. but i think it's you

Need to think a bit here to make sure

Before you vote ask yourself what makes more sense..  1 time shot vig with a vest or an "every even night" vig..  We've already seen a vest with the Ape.  We haven't seen an every other night power.  The terrible scum team believed JiF and made me for SK..  that explains why they RB'd me and let him shoot.  Their team is a disgrace.

If ape was the scum team vocal majority, he would've pushed to roleblock pac i think, suspecting jif might shoot pac. Would've brought last day in as me, jif and jc.. Considering that both jif and i were calling jc scum most of last few days, that seems hopeless.. Seems like it would've benefitted them more to RB Jif, and try and make sure pac makes it to end game... but ape is an idiot, sooo..

weird

Before you vote ask yourself what makes more sense..  1 time shot vig with a vest or an "every even night" vig..  We've already seen a vest with the Ape.  We haven't seen an every other night power.  The terrible scum team believed JiF and made me for SK..  that explains why they RB'd me and let him shoot.  Their team is a disgrace.

you are saying you have a vest now?

**** it

vote Pac

Jif not hammering when he could've seals the deal, Jif if you are scum / sk you played a hell of a game. Best performance I've seen here in either of those roles

**** it

vote Pac

Jif not hammering when he could've seals the deal, Jif if you are scum / sk you played a hell of a game. Best performance I've seen here in either of those roles

eww...  now we've gotta act like JiF played well..  way to lose it in the end.

**** it

vote Pac

and you gotta remind me when JiF could have hammered me and didn't..  cause I don't recall it.

lol... the funny part is you truly believe that.

The part about you being pathetic? Damn right.

Was SMC the cop? Did he view me? If he doesn't view me, then guess what? He doesn't end up being that lynch, and I don't end up following him. I want to respect leelou's chance to do a final scene before discussing further.

Was SMC the cop? Did he view me? If he doesn't view me, then guess what? He doesn't end up being that lynch, and I don't end up following him. I want to respect leelou's chance to do a final scene before discussing further.

You're silly lol.. 

lol., no

GG CTM and JiF...   Scum decided they weren't going to let me win lol.  Could have RB'd JiF, (I shot JiF), then it would have been me, JC, and CTM.

oh well...  I'll take it as a compliment.

the funny part is I PM'd leelou saying they would be petty and RB me instead of going for the win...

Archived