Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really are dumb.. I needed you idiots alive to shoot townies and you couldn't manage to.. as soon as I got SMC lynched I decided it was time to tear your team down. I PM'd Leelou an emphatic SHOOT SMASH as it was time to commence with project scum destruction.

and I was all over this game activity and boldness wise. I outplayed the lot of you and would have won had your team tried to win instead of taking me out.

Partial lol

GREAT GAME, LEELOU!!!

AND ... WE WON!!!!!

My sacrifice paid off because it brought out ALL THE SCUM AND the SK.

Seriously, has there been a more pivotal lynch than mine, an uncountered cop with a scum read?  Scum and SK pounced on that lynch like Crusher at an all-you-can-eat buffet. 

GREAT GAME, LEELOU!!!

AND ... WE WON!!!!!

Seriously, has there been a more pivotal lynch than mine, an uncountered cop with a scum read?  Scum and SK pounced on that lynch like Crusher at an all-you-can-eat buffet. 

^^Yep.

skimming the scum thread, it's amazing how delusional Ape is..

Guy is legit out of his tree...

they were all pretty delusional..  completely wrong about most everything but acting as if they're geniuses lol..

smash had a nice dig at me..  said I "lack powers to manipulate"...  I was the SK who never got shot and didn't get run up until end game.  what does he want??

Pac pulled down his sunglasses and looked both of you in the eyes. I'll be back.

Pac, The Terminator from Terminator Genysis - SK has been lynched.

Town has won!

DT - http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/cJXKKUjTC62

Scum - http://www.quicktopic.com/51/H/65JAnxyK3ea

Nice!  That was a really interesting way to get that win but glad we pulled it off.  That was a lot of fun.

Thanks Leelou!!!

ok, so just thinking this through.

jif shot JC, Jc shot crusher..

Jif would either have to be the sk, or on a separate scum team different from JC (JC also blocked Jif N2 i guess, since I do not have a vest)

@moddess.. if there were 3 factions in the game, would death scene colors indicate this?

pac shot smash, so he'd either have to be the sk or a separate scum team then smash

Pac as vig, shooting smash over ape is a bit questionable.. Pac as SK, shooting Smash over Ape makes a lot of sense

Jif as vig, shooting me and then jc.. Why did he vig shot me N2, i was supporting his claim and don't remember any suspicion from him. I had no pressure, so in theory he'd be shooing at someone who seemed more town like.. which is more SK like.. but if he's SK, he wouldn't be an even night SK.. makes no sense..

I believe someone shot Apes vest.. I believe scum team took a shot at nolder thinking he was the cop. That explains 2 missing kills, i think there is 2 more.

n1 ape vest

n2 nolder blocked

n3 is when we had the extra kill

n4 roleblocked?

makes sense

It was between you and SMC.  What can I say?  I was in town destruction mode till I came around on Ape and hit JC.  

You did something that pinged big time with me.  It was before my reveal, when I was getting ran up on some bull sh*t, you came with some flimsy case. to gain momentum on my train. Or at least, that's what I thought was happening. 

:animal0029:

AWARDS

TOWN MVP

SMC - great job with views and played through a tough time <3

SCUM MVP 

Ape - loved watching your claims. You pulled off lynching a uncountered cop, claimed SK and scum. Very entertaining

TOWN TWAT

Nolder - pushing through that blind lynch on Verbal - rest of your game was great, but damn that blind lynch

TOWN DRUNK

Crusher - even though he was drunk, he still had a better handle on the game than some of the town

AMAZING SK 

Pac - came close to a win, made it down to the final 3!

BAMF 

Verbal 

EVERYONE ELSE

This was such a fun game to mod and watch! It could have gone many different ways and I loved your interactions/arguments. Thank you all for bringing fun back to JN mafia! <3

It was between you and SMC.  What can I say?  I was in town destruction mode till I came around on Ape and hit JC.  

You did something that pinged big time with me.  It was before my reveal, when I was getting ran up on some bull sh*t, you came with some flimsy case. to gain momentum on my train. Or at least, that's what I thought was happening. 

:animal0029:

oh i think i remember that now, i was 99% voting pac but just had that little bit of doubt

How Verbal's role would have worked: 

N1 he had to pick one person to be his mason partner. If he found town they started a mason QT for the rest of the game. Had he picked either scum or sk, he would have died. 

AWARDS

TOWN MVP

SMC - great job with views and played through a tough time <3

SCUM MVP 

Ape - loved watching your claims. You pulled off lynching a uncountered cop, claimed SK and scum. Very entertaining

TOWN TWAT

Nolder - pushing through that blind lynch on Verbal - rest of your game was great, but damn that blind lynch

TOWN DRUNK

Crusher - even though he was drunk, he still had a better handle on the game than some of the town

AMAZING SK 

Pac - came close to a win, made it down to the final 3!

BAMF 

Verbal 

EVERYONE ELSE

This was such a fun game to mod and watch! It could have gone many different ways and I loved your interactions/arguments. Thank you all for bringing fun back to JN mafia! <3

I'm done playing mafia.  Sober I mean. 

This was such a fun game to watch play out.  I laughed for about 5 minutes when JiF and CTM voted for "quit game" so neither Ape or Pac could win.  LOL.  Classic.

I was gut laughing in my office.  I had already come around on Ape and I was PM'ing Leelou that I was just going to start ******* with everyone and voting the entire game and stupid sh*t and then CTM brought some zingers.  Both of our heads were spinning.  I'll admit, I was confused, there were some interesting plays.  Nold with his not intentional soft claim which drew a shot, SMC's reveal and play after getting a guilty (understandable considering), Ape, Pac, mine.  Haha.  Great job Leelou!!!

Although, that chaos to an extent made me earn CTM's trust.  He was the only one that seemed genuine through it all.  Well, I take that back, Crusher was genuinely hammered.  

Regardless of what Ape says, players from each faction played well.  Ape did a good job infusing a ton of confusion into the game, Pac did well to survive as long as he did, and its easy to criticize JiF/CTM from the dead thread when you're not the one in the arena.  They figured sh*t out and killed the right people in the right order when it counted.

I was gut laughing in my office.  I had already come around on Ape and I was PM'ing Leelou that I was just going to start ******* with everyone and voting the entire game and stupid sh*t and then CTM brought some zingers.  Both of our heads were spinning.  I'll admit, I was confused, there were some interesting plays.  Nold with his not intentional soft claim which drew a shot, SMC's reveal and play after getting a guilty (understandable considering), Ape, Pac, mine.  Haha.  Great job Leelou!!!

Although, that chaos to an extent made me earn CTM's trust.  He was the only one that seemed genuine through it all.  Well, I take that back, Crusher was genuinely hammered.  

ZERO (0) sober post from July 4th to last Saturday.  Hahaha.   Best game ever.

Regardless of what Ape says, players from each faction played well.  Ape did a good job infusing a ton of confusion into the game, Pac did well to survive as long as he did, and its easy to criticize JiF/CTM from the dead thread when you're not the one in the arena.  They figured sh*t out and killed the right people in the right order when it counted.

yeah they did but I'm kinda ticked the scum team chose me losing over trying to win lol..  all JC had to do was RB JiF and then we'd still be arguing.  would have been cool, 1 from each faction for the win.

bah..

How Verbal's role would have worked: 

N1 he had to pick one person to be his mason partner. If he found town they started a mason QT for the rest of the game. Had he picked either scum or sk, he would have died. 

Take it as a compliment.. in the back of my mind i was thinking, what if jif really did put together a masterpiece

yeah i was laughing my ass off, i don't think i was ever going to vote pac. Just to much bs coming from ape, that being said he did give me pause. If pac was scum and ape sk, town would've lost.. One thing i felt pretty strongly about was they were both evil, just had a hard time figuring out who was sk and who was scum

yeah they did but I'm kinda ticked the scum team chose me losing over trying to win lol..  all JC had to do was RB JiF and then we'd still be arguing.  would have been cool, 1 from each faction for the win.

bah..

you'd have won. I was willing to vote JC yesterday and would've voted him today in a second. I was pretty sure he was scum when he hammered SMC

Fake claiming or soft claiming doc or cop as town only puts the real doc or cop in danger. Makes no sense

eh, i actually suspected he was doc trying to draw a shot.. I haven't seen the night actions, but i'm going to assume it worked

you'd have won. I was willing to vote JC yesterday and would've voted him today in a second. I was pretty sure he was scum when he hammered SMC

exactly..  but I think in their situation you or I would still have tried to win it no matter the odds.  was pretty clear I couldn't shoot JC and expect to win.

Fake claiming or soft claiming doc or cop as town only puts the real doc or cop in danger. Makes no sense

Well it wasn't intentional at first like I said. After having it pointed out to me though I did roll with it and played it up. Which is why I also said I was 100% on you and CTM. I wasn't really. More like 80-90%. I figured I could try to draw a shot from scum.

And I'll be honest with you when you claimed I thought it was total bullsh*t.

Not because of anything you did, even though I thought you were scummy, I tried to game the mod and I lost.

I was positive Verbal's role replaced cop and thought I was so damn smart for figuring that out lol.

I love being wrong like that in mafia though. The best thing about a closed setup is when it truly is unpredictable.

GREAT GAME, LEELOU!!!

AND ... WE WON!!!!!

Seriously, has there been a more pivotal lynch than mine, an uncountered cop with a scum read? Scum and SK pounced on that lynch like Crusher at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

This guy. Lol, the best.

Archived