Summer Blockbuster Mafia - Game on!

Leelou

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pac is basically making this game unreadable.

I've got nothing on leans right now because all that's happened is townie have died and Pacturd and Nolderp arguing straight stupidity.

^^^scummy

Cat got your tongue?  At least one suspect from you would help...

Players

• Crusher
  • JC
  • Arsis
  • Nol
  • JiF
  • Verb - Owen Grady from Jurassic World - 1x N1 masonizer - lynched D1
  • CTM
  • Ape
  • Pac
  • AVM
  • Smash
  • SMC

Rules

Normal rules, no use of the words "wolf" or "village". You will get hit with a PR. 

PMs are going out in a few minutes. Feel free to post. Votes will not be counted until I say. 

Vote Count

Crusher (2) - Ape, Smash

Nol (2) - JC, SMC

Smash (2) - Pac, Crusher

JiF (1) - CTM

JC (1) - Nol

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch 

Scum team:  Arsis, 80 and JiF.

we'll see who gets the last laugh.  Your infantile criticisms will not dissuade me from finding the truth.

I want you to find the truth if you are town ... I think you type before you think. You wanted me to react on your vote yet it had zero substance or reason attached to it

personally I like my vote on Crusher who usually crumbles under pressure when scum but no one seems to want to test that theory so I don't mind hearing more from 80

So Im gonna unvote fatboy and vote 80

Crusher has gotten better at defending as scum. These days he just yells at people when they vote him till people move off, whether town or scum. And somehow it works.

You're operating on the 2013 Mafia rule book. I get it though, we all miss those days ever since I ruined Mafia.

Crusher has gotten better at defending as scum. These days he just yells at people when they vote him till people move off, whether town or scum. And somehow it works.

You're operating on the 2013 Mafia rule book. I get it though, we all miss those days ever since I ruined Mafia.

so you and Crush love are Scummates ?

Don't like this post by CTM.  When has he ever buddied up to the Ape as town?

Vote CTM

I don't buddy up to ape in any circumstance, it's basically the first and only accurate observation he's made in his entire mafia career

Pac is basically making this game unreadable.

I've got nothing on leans right now because all that's happened is townie have died and Pacturd and Nolderp arguing straight stupidity.

What the sh*t is this?

I don't even give a **** if what you said is 100% true that doesn't stop you from making cases or voting.

**** you too. Oh yeah and correct.

have to agree.. that was a disgusting post.

Unvote

Vote JiF

You seem like you're going through the motions, and then attaching your votes to cases other people make. 

Yeah man. Lynch him. If he's town then lynch me.

I have no doubts he's scum.

I like your gangsta style here.... unvote, vote jetscode

You seem like you're going through the motions, and then attaching your votes to cases other people make. 

I like your gangsta style here.... unvote, vote jetscode

Going through the motions?  I kick started the game and have discussed multiple players.

You on the other hand have whined about the good ol' days of mafia, launched a predictable attack on an easy target in Nolder, then just did what you accused me of by voting JC.

You are either scum or very, very rusty.

Going through the motions? I kick started the game and have discussed multiple players.

You on the other hand have whined about the good ol' days of mafia, launched a predictable attack on an easy target in Nolder, then just did what you accused me of by voting JC.

You are either scum or very, very rusty.

Want the real version? I basically missed D1, made 1 comment about lazy town play, then entertained Nolders retarded quibbles about it during night phase for pretty routine reasons, and now I'm voting JC because of Nolders confidence...

So, it seems you are try trumping up nonsense, and making insulated accusations that cover your ass: I'm bad town or scum. Oh okay, the ******* savant has spoken.

Archived