Sheldon Richardson Suspended

Maxman

THE JETS SHOULD KICK EVERYONE OFF THE TEAM WHO DOESN'T TAKE LESS MONEY TO PLAY FOR THEM AND ACT LIKE A SAINT OFF THE FIELD. THAT'S HOW CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS ARE BORN. #HOLLAATYABOI #SCREWSHELDONSMOUTHANDMOSGREEDYAZZ

Whatever man, I don't root for the name on the back of the jersey, I root for the guy who owns the rights to the logo on the front of the jersey.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This increases Wilkerson's leverage, which was pretty low after the Williams draft. He does not have the Jets by the pallinas, though. By the time it comes for Mo to re up, the Richardson suspension will be far enough away in the rearview mirror. The Jets still have the option to roll the dice on Richardson not getting Josh Gordoned.

Having said that, I'm getting to really dislike Sheldon Richardson, which is sad. He's talented and has a motor that is rare in defensive lineman, which is in direct proportion to his propensity to say and do stupid things.

Whatever happens, the Jets got very lucky when Williams fell to them, which is rare for this franchise.

This increases Wilkerson's leverage, which was pretty low after the Williams draft. He does not have the Jets by the pallinas, though. By the time it comes for Mo to re up, the Richardson suspension will be far enough away in the rearview mirror. The Jets still have the option to roll the dice on Richardson not getting Josh Gordoned.

Having said that, I'm getting to really dislike Sheldon Richardson, which is sad. He's talented and has a motor that is rare in defensive lineman, which is in direct proportion to his propensity to say and do stupid things.

Whatever happens, the Jets got very lucky when Williams fell to them, which is rare for this franchise.

Sort of like Gastineau used to do?? LOL

Muhammad Wilkerson agent wouldn't be doing what's in his client best interest ,if he didn't convince Wilkerson to holdout from training camp. M Wilkerson saw where being a good guy , has got him in the contract negotiations. No where, HE said he wouldn't holdout when the Jets holded all the cArds.( no big loss if he wasn't there).

Now the Jets need Wilkerson bad especially the first four games. The Jets will fold like a house of Cards in negotiations( see Revis) if Wilkerson didn't show up for the start of Camp. A player or management word means very little, as the only thing that matters is leverage. PLAYERS RARELY ARE IN THIS POSITION, when they are you have to take advantage of the situation.

What's Sheldon's next level of suspension? A year? You have to assume he'll hit it at some point. Someone stupid enough to get caught 4 times and sacrifice 4 games and 10 total paychecks is absolutely stupid enough to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's Sheldon's next level of suspension? A year? You have to assume he'll hit it at some point. Someone stupid enough to get caught 4 times and sacrifice 4 games and 10 total paychecks is absolutely stupid enough to do it again.

It used to be a year, but I think under the new Cba it's 10 games.( article someone posted before)

Muhammad Wilkerson agent wouldn't be doing what's in his client best interest ,if he didn't convince Wilkerson to holdout from training camp. M Wilkerson saw where being a good guy , has got him in the contract negotiations. No where, HE said he wouldn't holdout when the Jets holded all the cArds.( no big loss if he wasn't there).

Now the Jets need Wilkerson bad especially the first four games. The Jets will fold like a house of Cards in negotiations( see Revis) if Wilkerson didn't show up for the start of Camp. A player or management word means very little, as the only thing that matters is leverage. PLAYERS RARELY ARE IN THIS POSITION, when they are you have to take advantage of the situation.

You need to worry about the Raiders- Holding out is not in anyone best interests

You have gone from a Raider fan posting on a Jet board to a down right Troll..LOL Mo isn't in Revis's class as a player plus Richardson will be gone just 4 games. Mo missed 3 games last year with turf toe and wasn't missed..

If McCagnan gives him a multi year deal over 100 million dollars just to keep from starting Quentin Coples in his place for the games Richardson is suspended, I will lose my faith in the GM.

He can appeal but the drug policy's pretty clear, he's definitely failed more than one test

1 failure: entering into sub abuse program

2 failures: 2 game fine

3 failures: 4 game fine

4 failures: 4 game suspension

He is a bonafide dumb ass.

Mother of Barbara. Listen to some of you guys. It's 4 games.

It's a 4th infraction, totaling 10 games pay out of 36 games. His next infraction is almost a year if not a full year. Yeah, it's a big deal dude. This is basically a defensive Josh Gordon in the making.

I get that he's an idiot for getting caught, but at what point does the NFL wake up and stop testing players for weed? It's harmless and basically legal at this point. They are just shooting themselves in the foot here

It's a 4th infraction, totaling 10 games pay out of 36 games. His next infraction is almost a year if not a full year. Yeah, it's a big deal dude. This is basically a defensive Josh Gordon in the making.

I wouldn't go that far yet.

I get that he's an idiot for getting caught, but at what point does the NFL wake up and stop testing players for weed? It's harmless and basically legal at this point. They are just shooting themselves in the foot here

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke.

Archived