Sheldon will learn quickly no ones bigger than the team

Jetster

Anybody suggesting to trade the guy or cut him is being ridiculous, he is dominant and probably the second best player on the team (Revis is still a more impactful player) and not yet in his prime.

With that said, there has to be reason for concern...If, as many have stated that this isn't actually his first failure (anyone know the reality to this?) he is showing a serious level of stupidity and that is worrisome...

But the Jets have a history of trading away their dominant players - let's not continue to make those mistakes - help the kid and keep him on the team.

Still think it's "ridiculous?"

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lets trade a top 10 talent at his position because he is suspended for 4 games and he likes twitter, for pennies on the dollar. throw in the fact that the jets control his rookie contract for 4 more years and you have some genius, arm chair gm's on this board. forget our current gm, lets hire one of these ji defectors.

The JI defectors, and smarter longtime JNers, can actually see something that is beyond a virtual certainty but in fact inevitable... Obviously, not everyone can though.

Please tape a picture of a fist to the wall and run into it as fast as you can. 

Seriously with this nonsense?

He's the 2nd most gifted athlete on the team. He ain't ******* going anywhere and he's only suspended for four games.

This is the beauty of the internet. Comments don't go away, they are here for everyone to see. Klecko73isGod attacked my post with vigor & now in a very short time span all of us who were critical of Richardsons actions are being vindicated.

Something wasn't right with this guy in the offseason & now it's all coming to a head.

Right now he's absolutely personna non Grata to any NFL team.

Thank god Leo the Lion dropped down to us, and now he knows he's gearing up for a very active 1st season. Sheldon Richardson & Klecko73isGod just had a large cock stuffed in their mouths.

Karmas a BITCH!

This is the beauty of the internet. Comments don't go away, they are here for everyone to see. Klecko73isGod attacked my post with vigor & now in a very short time span all of us who were critical of Richardsons actions are being vindicated.

Something wasn't right with this guy in the offseason & now it's all coming to a head.

Right now he's absolutely personna non Grata to any NFL team.

Thank god Leo the Lion dropped down to us, and now he knows he's gearing up for a very active 1st season. Sheldon Richardson & Klecko73isGod just had a large cock stuffed in their mouths.

Karmas a BITCH!

And I bet it feels so good to be right. Does your food taste better this morning? Did your morning pee feel like and incredible, extended orgasm? 

And I bet it feels so good to be right. Does your food taste better this morning? Did your morning pee feel like and incredible, extended orgasm?

Actually it just shows there is a difference to responding to a post with a thoughtful rebuttal. Instead on this board certain posters feels they are so righteous in their thoughts about particular topics that they can degrade their fellow Jets fans.

The combination of Richardson missing voluntary camps with a completely new regime while someone as well regarded at Darelle Revis is showing up was I believe disrespectful (the guy was already on vacation for months).

Then the seemingly endless stupid sh*t coming out of his twitter, from calling a cop Pig, to telling Jet fans to shut up, then telling the media Mo should get Watt money, and boasting about what he's gonna demand were warning signs that I'm sure the organization wasn't just sluffing off like some Jet fans.

Actually it just shows there is a difference to responding to a post with a thoughtful rebuttal. Instead on this board certain posters feels they are so righteous in their thoughts about particular topics that they can degrade their fellow Jets fans.

Where does your comment about me having a large cock stuffed in my mouth fall on that scale?

As a solid rebuttal?

If you're gonna get holier than thou with a statement like:  

When in your previous post you told someone they just had "a large cock shoved down your throat."

I may be an a$$hole, but I ain't a hypocritical a$$hole. 

If you're gonna get holier than thou with a statement like:  

When in your previous post you told someone they just had "a large cock shoved down your throat."

I may be an a$$hole, but I ain't a hypocritical a$$hole.

Touché

The JI defectors, and smarter longtime JNers, can actually see something that is beyond a virtual certainty but in fact inevitable... Obviously, not everyone can though.

let me guess, you are the smarter one, well, because you defected from ji? waiting all month to pat yourself on the back on this one. geeze

If our justice system wasn't such a farse, the only thing Sheldon would be learning is what the inside of a prison cell looked like.

Fleeing

A few Dozen major traffic violations

Public Endangerment

Child Abuse

Drug Posession

Any of us, we're doing time for this.

Sheldon.....will walk.

**** that, he better be walking right the hell away from the Jets asap.

I seem to recall you were part of the mass defection after your spat with Ham??

me thinks you recall wrong. I have been reading jetnation since 2005 and officially joined in 2007. I signed up at JI a few years ago, posted maybe 15 times and said to hell with this place

me thinks you recall wrong. I have been reading jetnation since 2005 and officially joined in 2007. I signed up at JI a few years ago, posted maybe 15 times and said to hell with this place

My bad then I thought you were a JI poster that changed his user name.. :winking0001:

"Smelling of marijuana" does not amount to drug possession.  Scent = possession?  It is mostly traffic stuff with the exception of the (attempted) evasion.  It's crazy and bad, but it is not like there aren't Discovery shows glorifying all of this behavior.  This is probably not felony stuff here.  Stop acting like he is Aaron Hernandez or Rae Carruth.

If our justice system wasn't such a farse, the only thing Sheldon would be learning is what the inside of a prison cell looked like.

Fleeing

Public Endangerment

Child Abuse

Drug Posession

Sheldon.....will walk.

Not sure I agree.  I see lots of ordinary people with similar things treated similarly.  The system is a farce no question but NOT only in favor of celebs. Ask the family of that poor girl shot in San Francisco.  

All that money spent on federal law enforcement yet she is killed with a federal gun, not deported by ICE and harbored by the city of SF.

THAT IMO is our government.

Not sure I agree.  I see lots of ordinary people with similar things treated similarly.  The system is a farce no question but NOT only in favor of celebs. Ask the family of that poor girl shot in San Francisco.  

All that money spent on federal law enforcement yet she is killed with a federal gun, not deported by ICE and harbored by the city of SF.

THAT IMO is our government.

If Sheldon was a illegal alien he would walk on those chargers..LOL

I seem to recall you were part of the mass defection after your spat with Ham??

No. Never had issues with Ham that I remember. The gloves came off for years though with KentuckyJet, RahRah, and others when it came to Schitty.

Fleeing

Public Endangerment

Child Abuse

Drug Posession

Sheldon.....will walk.

*child abuse ??? what did I miss ?

Fleeing

Public Endangerment

Child Abuse

Drug Posession

Sheldon.....will walk.

No ones doing time for speeding and then turning their lights off. There was no possession, no failed drug test and there weren't a dozen major traffic violations. And why would you ever want maybe your best player to walk away from the team without giving him a chance

Archived