Pierre-Paul Fireworks Accident (MERGED)

KRL

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not so much the team as it's the classless a$$hole fans we have to put up with all the time. Not to mention that the Giants stole OBJ right from under us. So yeah, **** them.

Yeah they stole him, lol. Jets were so hard up for a WR that they didn't even draft one until 108. OBJ was probably never on Idzik's radar. He let Cooks, Benjamin, Lee and Matthews all get past him when he took Pryor. But yeah, highway robbery.

And FTR, Giants fans are in the high 20s as far as dickhead fans go. Never had a problem with one ever.

Yeah they stole him, lol. Jets were so hard up for a WR that they didn't even draft one until 108. OBJ was probably never on Idzik's radar. He let Cooks, Benjamin, Lee and Matthews all get past him when he took Pryor. But yeah, highway robbery.

And FTR, Giants fans are in the high 20s as far as dickhead fans go. Never had a problem with one ever.

Do you live in Guam?

Actually, I think Idzik said in a post-draft conference that OBJ was high up on their list but the Giants simply got to him first. The problem wasn't that Idzik didn't realize the need for WR. The fact that he drafted several of them is testament to that. The problem is that he knew jack sh*t about evaluating talent that wasn't OBJ-level apparent. An NFL-caliber talent evaluater would have seen awesome value with either of those receivers you named. Instead, he thought he was smarter than he was and drafted no-names and projects instead of consensus picks. 

When it comes down to it, he's just a flat-out moron who had absolutely no business being an NFL GM.

It's not so much the team as it's the classless a$$hole fans we have to put up with all the time. Not to mention that the Giants stole OBJ right from under us. So yeah, **** them.

How the hell did the Giants steal OBJ from the Jets?  The draft is fair game teams get to pick players based on positioning. Are you for real? 

Actually, I think Idzik said in a post-draft conference that OBJ was high up on their list but the Giants simply got to him first. The problem wasn't that Idzik didn't realize the need for WR. The fact that he drafted several of them is testament to that. The problem is that he knew jack sh*t about evaluating talent that wasn't OBJ-level apparent. An NFL-caliber talent evaluater would have seen awesome value with either of those receivers you named. Instead, he thought he was smarter than he was and drafted no-names and projects instead of consensus picks. 

When it comes down to it, he's just a flat-out moron who had absolutely no business being an NFL GM.

They got to him first because they had the 12th pick and we had the 18th..

What was "stolen" was only from from the fans of what was being force fed down our throats by Kiper and Co. saying that OBJ would be there for the Jets.  

What was "stolen" was only from from the fans of what was being force fed down our throats by Kiper and Co. saying that OBJ would be there for the Jets.  

You seriously thought going in that OBJ would be gone before 18? I thought going in he would fall to the Jets.

How the hell did the Giants steal OBJ from the Jets?  The draft is fair game teams get to pick players based on positioning. Are you for real? 

joewilly12 = classless, blatant Giants troll. absolutely classless.

You seriously thought going in that OBJ would be gone before 18? I thought going in he would fall to the Jets.

joewilly12 = classless, blatant Giants troll. absolutely classless.

GFY lifelong Jets fan eat sleep and breath Jets football unlike your loser self. 

The Gisnts went to that hospital today and left without speaking to JPP. This is how they handled Plaxico, too. Slapped the Dead To Me tag on him and let the media do the dirty work.

Either way, JPP is going to get paid because of someone giving out his personal information. ESPN doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

Either way, JPP is going to get paid because of someone giving out his personal information. ESPN doesn't have a leg to stand on here.

A few lawyers I've seen quoted are saying it's not a HIPAA thing unless they prove it was the hospital themselves releasing it, but JPP could try to sue for invasion of privacy, which is supposedly much more difficult.

A few lawyers I've seen quoted are saying it's not a HIPAA thing unless they prove it was the hospital themselves releasing it, but JPP could try to sue for invasion of privacy, which is supposedly much more difficult.

I read that theres a Florida privacy law that is pretty clear. He can certainly sue the hospital.

Almost instantly, HIPPA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) became a trending topic on Twitter, as many wondered if Schefter and ESPN had broken a law by publishing Pierre-Paul's medical records (presumably) without his permission.

Archived