Pierre-Paul Fireworks Accident (MERGED)

KRL

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Believe whatever you want.

ESPN has been playing fast and loose with journalistic ethics for YEARS. If Fox News or the NY Times were doing what ESPN does they'd be getting ripped all over the place. Industries have standards. Why are you acting like they don't?

Did JPP actually lose or finger or not? Im hearing that JPP had it amputated, but I also heard that the Giants found this out via ESPN. Not sure if this is confirmed. 

I don't think they leave the chart at the end of the bed where anyone can take it anymore. It's all digital. Could be wrong.

Yeah.  I assume just leaving it where the public could have access would be some form of infraction.

Did JPP actually lose or finger or not? Im hearing that JPP had it amputated, but I also heard that the Giants found this out via ESPN. Not sure if this is confirmed. 

?  You're not hearing.  You're reading it on his medical chart which Shefter tweeted and it was reposted here.  I'm not sure that it means the whole finger was amputated.  Could just be to a knuckle like Lott or my aunt who lit a pineapple thinking it was a scented candle.  

Yeah.  I assume just leaving it where the public could have access would be some form of infraction.

?  You're not hearing.  You're reading it on his medical chart which Shefter tweeted and it was reposted here.  I'm not sure that it means the whole finger was amputated.  Could just be to a knuckle like Lott or my aunt who lit a pineapple thinking it was a scented candle.  

Na, im not hearing. I heard about the situation here and I didnt really dive into it so I missed the chart. Your aunt is a genius by the way! lol. 

Don't understand.   Just set fire to a pineapple thinking I could save some money on fireworks next year.    Nothing happened.  Wife got pissed though, it was part of her diet

This is what JPP's hand is expected to look like after he has what they call a "Ray Resection" surgery. 

CJqDs26UcAE4_xK.jpg

Football (The money) is not this important. He should take the time to let the index heal. This is beyond bananas. As a side note, I'd love to see what his football gloves will love like lol. 

Archived