Jets have 5th best fans

FloridaJetsFan

Then, in those years when the Jets are good, they wait for the Jets to break their hearts because they know the Jets will do so.

Sounds like what my wife (Giants fan) always says to me whenever the Jets are having a good year.  Unfortunately, she has been right each time.

If you had any brains...you would not have gone to FSU. :)

You mad about those two ass-whoopings in a row? We are going to layeth the smack down on you again, with or without Dalvin Cook.

Then again, I still hate NC State for 2012. Oh yeah, and **** EJ Manuel.

You mad about those two ass-whoopings in a row? We are going to layeth the smack down on you again, with or without Dalvin Cook.

Then again, I still hate NC State for 2012. Oh yeah, and **** EJ Manuel.

I'm not ALUM. I'm a PACE Univ man. Our football team is undefeated......

Daughter went to NCSU..... Other to UNC.

• 2 weeks later...

So what'll you do if someone disagrees - same thing all the Seminoles do, punch a girl in the face?

I thought he said that he ****s them?

Pittsburgh fans don't know how to use the Internet. If they were judging by number of team flags hung outside local shops the steelers would win.

Good thing or they probably could have hunted T0m down by now!

I'm not ALUM. I'm a PACE Univ man. Our football team is undefeated......

Daughter went to NCSU..... Other to UNC.

My cousin played at Pace.  Started at S as a freshman and he didn't even play in high school.

He is right bout this: 

"Once Brady and Belichick leave, their number of fans will be greatly deflated, back to the pre-Brady and Belichick levels, when most people in Boston forgot the Patriots even existed"

Love the choice of adverb, verb  selected to describe the *Pats fans.

I thought he said that he ****s them?

Good thing or they probably could have hunted T0m down by now!

My cousin played at Pace. Started at S as a freshman and he didn't even play in high school.

Pleasantville NY. Giants used to practice there in the 80's. There are some great LT stories around town.

KC at 27 is ridiculous

I happen to think Buffalo belongs a lot higher as well

I just read your summary not the article ... But those 2 being as low as they are makes my guess there may be a bias against small market teams ... But the article itself may address that ... Anyway thx for the info!

I agree about Buffalo.  I've heard the Seahawks and Bills' fans are # 1 and #2 respectively.

Archived