Bills OL coach punches kid in face...

Jet Nut

At 16 the kid needs to grow a pair. Deal with the pain kid..

No as an adult you need to know enough that you walk away and don't put your hands on a 16 year old.

This is idiotic, learn the difference between an adult and a minor.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm where did you see this reported. Post link. Thanks.

And let's assume they did that he was justified in saying he was going to slaughter their entire family because they were mouthy?

I asked a similar question to another poster.

Have we become a society that says a person should be threatened with death for being, in your words mouthy?

No as an adult dealing with minors you're supposed to go to the authorities and have them handle it.

Not act as police, judge and jury and take matters in your own hands. Only fools looking to make excuses come up with this

Charlie: I've read this story a couple of times this A.M. Although physical abuse is NEVER the answer, I'm willing to bet there is more to the story. I have a lot of questions 1) Did the kids mouth off to Kromer when he asked them to return the chairs? 2) Were they Kromer's chairs? 3) Did Kromer really threaten to kill the boys' family? Or is this just hearsay (sounds a little weird to me)? In the end, I do agree that this guy shouldn't be in the position he is in if he is behaving this way. However, I'd like to hear the entire story.

So if the kids mouthed off they're allowed to be punched by an adult?

If they were his chairs he's allowed to punch a minor?

Hearsay? He was arrested and these are charges that's not hearsay.

Seems like the kids stole some stuff off his property after midnight, when he asked them to return it they got real mouthy.  Lets see what actually happened here.

is this just conjecture? or did you see it reported somewhere that they stole things from his property?

No as an adult dealing with minors you're supposed to go to the authorities and have them handle it.

Not act as police, judge and jury and take matters in your own hands. Only fools looking to make excuses come up with this

Police are too scared to get involved with anything these days .. :winking0001:

So if the kids mouthed off they're allowed to be punched by an adult?

If they were his chairs he's allowed to punch a minor?

Hearsay? He was arrested and these are charges that's not hearsay.

JetNut:  Please go back and read my post.  It says physical abuse is NEVER  the answer.  I am just interested to know how this episode started.  

He was arrested around 2 in the morning. There's a lot more to this story other than the click bait headline. But please, continue to assume things.

Jet9 -  I agree but at the end of the day,  Kromer should not have touched the kid.

JetNut: Please go back and read my post. It says physical abuse is NEVER the answer. I am just interested to know how this episode started.

I read it. Other than this line you sound like you're not buying the report. Arrests and police reports aren't hearsay.

No matter who stole what, said what, does what so that I can excuse a Bill, an adult doesn't put his hands on a minor.

Even if it's a coach on my team.

Any male child over 12 has a head punch coming.  My own Baby Crusher was confronted by a grown man at a wing factory near the house.  He was only a young tender 14 years of age and having wings with his varsity team mates.  Dude never hit him but if he did and survived I would have at least listen to his reason for doing it. 

Whoa. Your son was there with his varsity team, at a chicken factory? They lost and their coach made them process chickens? Now THATS a coach who is a disciplinarian. Coach Rex should hire your son's JV coach instead of this yahoo.

Umm where did you see this reported. Post link. Thanks.

And let's assume they did that he was justified in saying he was going to slaughter their entire family because they were mouthy?

I asked a similar question to another poster.

Have we become a society that says a person should be threatened with death for being, in your words mouthy?

If I was you Charlie, when Lucy pulls that ball away from me again and i land on my ass, I'm going to punch her and threaten to kill her and her family.  Bitch has it coming to her.

Any male child over 12 has a head punch coming.  My own Baby Crusher was confronted by a grown man at a wing factory near the house.  He was only a young tender 14 years of age and having wings with his varsity team mates.  Dude never hit him but if he did and survived I would have at least listen to his reason for doing it. 

WAIT!!!  They make wings in a factory???  

I read it. Other than this line you sound like you're not buying the report. Arrests and police reports aren't hearsay.

No matter who stole what, said what, does what so that I can excuse a Bill, an adult doesn't put his hands on a minor.

Even if it's a coach on my team.

I totally agree,  nobody should ever touch anyone.   You are right,  I am not buying the "entire" report.  It's difficult to believe that Kromer threatened to kill the kid's family and it's the kids word against Kromer's.  The police weren't there.  Kromer was definitely wrong to hit the kid.  

Of course.

And a failure to call the police and "handle it" yourself already shows IMO impaired judgment.

In the world of the sane you are correct.

In the land called America, as this thread shows, there are plenty of folks willing to act macho and then hand their money over to lawyers who are all to happy to take it!!!

Of course.

And a failure to call the police and "handle it" yourself already shows IMO impaired judgment.

In the land called America, as this thread shows, there are plenty of folks willing to act macho and then hand their money over to lawyers who are all to happy to take it!!!

CB your a lawyer you don't take money?? :confused0082:

Of course.

Somehow people have decided that you do what you want and don't listen to authorities anymore if you don't want to. Besides, if you attack a cop, go for his gun and get shot, political activists and others will swear on a stack of bibles you did nothing wrong with outrage and will defend you to the end. Hell, you'll even get the president to comment on the "injustice" and he'll send representatives to your sh1tty funeral.

Somehow people have decided that you do what you want and don't listen to authorities anymore if you don't want to. Besides, if you attack a cop, go for his gun and get shot, political activists and others will swear on a stack of bibles you did nothing wrong with outrage and will defend you to the end. Hell, you'll even get the president to comment on the "injustice" and he'll send representatives to your sh1tty funeral.

Yet when that women gets shot in San Francisco by a illegal alien he says nothing..

Archived