Breaking Bad Mafia - Sign Ups

Nolder

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules

1. Do not character claim. You will be modkilled.

2. Do not share or discuss your role PM or win condition. Role claiming is allowed.

3. Do not discuss the game outside the game thread unless given a QT.

4. Do not miss deadlines. Your actions will be skipped.

5. Do have fun. Please.

in

one of the best shows ever hope the game is as epic :)

You know, even while the show was airing I wanted to make a mafia game out of it.

But I always thought I couldn't do it justice so I never even tried.

I really believe I have a good setup for this now. I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations.

You know, even while the show was airing I wanted to make a mafia game out of it.

But I always thought I couldn't do it justice so I never even tried.

I really believe I have a good setup for this now. I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations.

If your a fan Im sure you will do just fine. Just don't claim cop :P

in..

Nolder if you screw this up I'm going to horse whip you.  The greatest show of all time deserves your greatest effort as a mod. 

And lets get the "pac has to be Gus" out of the way in the sign up thread.

in..

Nolder if you screw this up I'm going to horse whip you.  The greatest show of all time deserves your greatest effort as a mod. 

good point, Pac has to be gus

vote Pac

in..

I had you pegged for Tuco, too stupid to deserve Gus.

you should sign Verb up and we'll lynch him day 1 to warm up.

Nah, Verbal will make his normal first post with an 80 vote and call for a blind lynch of me, which will happen with you being the hammer vote. Then you'll say "Ehhh he was on vacation anyways" while drunk Crusher posts from Jamaica. :)

Nah, Verbal will make his normal first post with an 80 vote and call for a blind lynch of me, which will happen with you being the hammer vote. Then you'll say "Ehhh he was on vacation anyways" while drunk Crusher posts from Jamaica. :)

Pac doesn't hammer as a townie.

The ballsiest thing he did as SK was be the hammer vote a couple times. Totally out of character from his cowardly townie tells.

Heh, I've done it before. You also know what my priorities are right now. :)

doesn't matter.. you have several things working against you..

first off, work ethic/ character .. i don't believe you do anything unless you try your hardest..

secondly, insecurity.. you would forgo sleeping and eating to do anything you can not to lose to one of us aholes. 

doesn't matter.. you have several things working against you..

first off, work ethic/ character .. i don't believe you do anything unless you try your hardest..

secondly, insecurity.. you would forgo sleeping and eating to do anything you can not to lose to one of us aholes. 

You've got me on the first one. That said, I can work smarter, not harder, and I've done it in games in the past and it actually served me quite well. I often fall into the trap of impersonating myself to make sure I deliver all my meta goodness... and then sometimes, I just like to get lost in the game. 

The second, lol that you think I'd give up eating. Sleeping, well, I don't do so well with that anyway... but eating? C'mon man!

You've got me on the first one. That said, I can work smarter, not harder, and I've done it in games in the past and it actually served me quite well. I often fall into the trap of impersonating myself to make sure I deliver all my meta goodness... and then sometimes, I just like to get lost in the game. 

The second, lol that you think I'd give up eating. Sleeping, well, I don't do so well with that anyway... but eating? C'mon man!

I couldn't make the whole post a compliment you sh*thead

Nobody here does not believe this. 

Archived