Post of the day thread...TUESDAY, MARCH 15

JonEJet

I think we need to have a daily Post of the Day contest

1st nominee is none other than Homo Shane

Posted: Today at 11:23 am Post subject:

<Massaging myself sensually> Did I just read that a free agent WANTS to play for the Jets? Since when does THAT happen?

Pigs. All of you. Honestly, not everything a person writes is meant as a sexual innuendo - and even the most innocent of posts turns into something....Well, let's just say Smizzy, Max and Tom need to make more time for each other.

Tx is in the Zone. Give the man the ball, he really can't be stopped at this point.

Since TomShane is asleep at the wheel once again I will be updating the post of the day once again. Once I see something worthy that is...

Me thinks you're getting a little too big for your britches, Tex. :wink:

No wonder you like it here so much. You're feeling the love you never got at the site that can't be named. Just remember, the first three months of a courtship is always nice. You have 2.5 more months of living in this fantasy of the perfect messageboard and the two of you living happily everafter.

No wonder you like it here so much. You're feeling the love you never got at the site that can't be named. Just remember, the first three months of a courtship is always nice. You have 2.5 more months of living in this fantasy of the perfect messageboard and the two of you living happily everafter.

Garb I said it yesterday. TX is feeling strong because he is GGG's newest flunkie. He thinks he is a made man.

But Tom and I can relate to that. The new factor wears off. Then you get banned. It is a cruel, cruel world.

For crying out loud.

Nothing worse than getting crapped on by a fellow Pats fan on a Jets message board. :shock::shock:

You think Tx's line is better than mine? Okay - I'm convinced there is some testosterone bias going on here..... :lol:

jeezus Maxie - let her win. On second thought, the infighting with Tex is a positive thing. :)

For crying out loud.

Nothing worse than getting crapped on by a fellow Pats fan on a Jets message board. :shock::shock:

look boys and girls it looks like we have a c%ck fight going on but then i realized that we don't.. because Tx doesn't have one :lol:

fighting patsies ;) make my day.

look boys and girls it looks like we have a c%ck fight going on but then i realized that we don't.. because Tx doesn't have one :lol:

fighting patsies ;) make my day.

so your saying that garb does have a cock????

interesting...

Archived