Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Monkey breath I didn't realize I missed a couple of players as I said it was not that important and it was not a case probably why I missed them in the first place ...what part of that don't you understand ??  NO CASE ok

You're professional opinion ? My opinion is you're an idiot for even saying that.

I understand that you're saying it was no case, now, after you garnered a bunch of unwanted attention. Yes.

If it wasn't a case, and the intent wasn't to suggest something, then what was your point in collecting a series of quotes, posting them, and making a suggestive remark about them?

Ok so this is hilarious. I just went back to re -read to make sure I was not nuts ...The only Idiots that voted BEFORE Nolder actually proclaimed day began were JC (2 votes), Pac, APE and Lizzie . The same 4 idiots who claim I did not name all the voters. I suggest you clowns go back and re -read the freaking thread and look at my 2 posts naming all 4 of those Players and shove you're proclamations up you're asses. You dopes almost had me believing I left some voters out . Skimmer's.

Below is where Day began just so you Clowns know where to count back from. Also just so you understand a player with multiple votes does not need to be named twice.

In my defense, I was going with what the other 3 said. I figured if 3 people said it, then at least one of them had to have checked.

I'd still like you to convey the point of why you multi-quoted the votes, rather than going on the offensive as some sort of veiled defense.

Should have let it play out... anyone diving in making votes that seem genuine, is probably genuinely unaware that it's night, therefore most likely not scum. I could have solved the game in one post. :)

ahem^^^

Think this would have given you guys a hint ?

How about, you shut up or we lynch you?

Ok so this is hilarious. I just went back to re -read to make sure I was not nuts ...The only Idiots that voted BEFORE Nolder actually proclaimed day began were JC (2 votes), Pac, APE and Lizzie . The same 4 idiots who claim I did not name all the voters. I suggest you clowns go back and re -read the freaking thread and look at my 2 posts naming all 4 of those Players and shove you're proclamations up you're asses. You dopes almost had me believing I left some voters out . Skimmer's.

Below is where Day began just so you Clowns know where to count back from. Also just so you understand a player with multiple votes does not need to be named twice.

I never pegged you for a Mensa member but this is rough to read brother.

There is such an obvious retort to all your skimming and fake witch-hunting, that I'm not even going to give you the satisfaction of quoting it

I don't see why you don't understand. Your push was thick imo. You either didn't get what Smash said, or you were pretending to seize an opportunity to push him. I think it's the first option. 

Better?

I don't see why you don't understand. Your push was thick imo. You either didn't get what Smash said, or you were pretending to seize an opportunity to push him. I think it's the first option. 

Better?

Smash is either: gramatically and contextually lazy; intentionally obtuse; or just not mentally up to the challenge of reading the first three pages of mafia. I'll leave it at that. You're not helping.

Aside from interjecting yourself between Smash and the board, what have you done?

i am giving my input, which is what i'm supposed to do, you oaf. Don't try to tell me how to play mafia. I have my own process and I'm not going to shut up just because you don't agree with what I have to say. A good player should have the presence of mind to listen to what others have to say too, instead of listening to themselves talk. 

Which is to say... GFY

I also find it interesting that you're describing what I said as interjecting between Smash and the board, when the bottom line of what I said was finding Arsis somewhat suspect as a result of it. 

i am giving my input, which is what i'm supposed to do, you oaf. Don't try to tell me how to play mafia. I have my own process and I'm not going to shut up just because you don't agree with what I have to say. A good player should have the presence of mind to listen to what others have to say too, instead of listening to themselves talk. 

Which is to say... GFY

Haha so you're giving your input on what you THINK Smash was trying to convey with his post? When he's here responding on his own? Ping

You are a moron

Yeah ok. this is pathetic, you're better than this...............

I also find it interesting that you're describing what I said as interjecting between Smash and the board, when the bottom line of what I said was finding Arsis somewhat suspect as a result of it.

On a serious note, I don't see what was progressive about what Smash was quoting. He was referencing the votes of four different players. I didn't understand what he was getting at, at the time.... he clarified and I get it but don't really think it means much. Still, nothing wrong in pointing things out and getting the game started. Him missing a vote in his recount is..... mostly lolsmash. Heart in the right place, but never again?  :tongue:

Better?

Vote Arsis

He's trying to push Smash via Lizzie. No me gusta.

Except you have the sequence of events wrong. I voted smash then pushed smash a little by saying lizzie was right about him. If what you're saying is true then I wouldn't have voted him first. You're either rusty or mafia. I'd say your defense of smash is over the top.

Still with this..  Smash...  I knew it was a night phase and still voted Hess.  Why?  just because.

Besides, the narrative you're pushing would actually give credence that those voting before day started are townies who didn't look at a QT before posting.

Interesting quote, taking it out of context.

vote smash

Smash made a dumb case too early on most likely joke votes.

I honestly think he did

Lizzie started to lean on him and within 8 minutes you dropped a vote on him without any explanation. Then you started echoing him and going on about how Lizzie caught Smash. Polly want a cracker?

Except you have the sequence of events wrong. I voted smash then pushed smash a little by saying lizzie was right about him. If what you're saying is true then I wouldn't have voted him first. You're either rusty or mafia. I'd say your defense of smash is over the top.

Unfortunately for you, I actually do pay attention.

Lizzie started to lean on him and within 8 minutes you dropped a vote on him without any explanation. Then you started echoing him and going on about how Lizzie caught Smash. Polly want a cracker?

Stop it! You don't get to just start following the actual course of events when it suits you.

Archived