Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pin the tail on the Arsis

Mod Note: I'm going to take any bolded name in a post as a vote. I prefer it to be prefixed with "Vote" for clarity but it's not necessary.Also I know Crusher often posts from phone and votes without bolding. I'll accept those too so long as he makes it clear it's a real vote or asks for it to be counted.

No, if you bothered to look, all of those votes were before we were allowed to vote which means they probably didn't even read the opening post .

Yeah except you didn't group them all together so you, at minimum, created the impression that you were quoting the progression of two respective conversations... So your full of sh*t

And secondly if you were really quoting night votes, you missed JC's vote on Leelou after my Ape vote... So you're an idiot, and either skimming or ..what's the word for 'trying to create a narrative'

Yeah except you didn't group them all together so you, at minimum, created the impression that you were quoting the progression of two respective conversations... So your full of sh*t

And secondly if you were really quoting night votes, you missed JC's vote on Leelou after my Ape vote... So you're an idiot, and either skimming or ..what's the word for 'trying to create a narrative'

yeah great job buddy. You got me

Smash made a dumb case too early on most likely joke votes.

just so you and that Idiot LK know it was NOT a case it was simply me pointing out the people who DONT pay attention. Anyone, including you, know I don't make cases on day one so to insinuate that is what I'm doing is ridiculous.

just so you and that Idiot LK know it was NOT a case it was simply me pointing out the people who DONT pay attention. Anyone, including you, know I don't make cases on day one so to insinuate that is what I'm doing is ridiculous.

If you think I have any notions about you or your game you sadly overestimate how memorable you are.

Smashs'  "case" is impossibly stupid which likely means he's town.

Smash.. even though I've kind of made a habit out of catching people in 1 post it's not for everyone.  Stick to getting more info for the time being.

On a serious note, I don't see what was progressive about what Smash was quoting. He was referencing the votes of four different players. I didn't understand what he was getting at, at the time.... he clarified and I get it but don't really think it means much. Still, nothing wrong in pointing things out and getting the game started. Him missing a vote in his recount is..... mostly lolsmash. Heart in the right place, but never again?  :tongue:

If you think I have any notions about you or your game you sadly overestimate how memorable you are.

Go read the last 6 games 4 of which I played a large part in town victories. Maybe you'll learn something and you can teach that Idiot Lizzie how to play while you're at it.

On a serious note, I don't see what was progressive about what Smash was quoting. He was referencing the votes of four different players. I didn't understand what he was getting at, at the time.... he clarified and I get it but don't really think it means much. Still, nothing wrong in pointing things out and getting the game started. Him missing a vote in his recount is..... mostly lolsmash. Heart in the right place, but never again?  :tongue:

you're correct it really does not mean much its usually designed to get people talking especially the ones I pointed out who must not have read the opening post by Nolder which stated it was night. He didnt start day phase until a few pages later. So yeah people not paying attention is a bit of and issue but not at this stage in the game. It is noted how a few of them attacked even though I plainly stated it was not me pushing an actual case on day one which anyone who knows my play style would deem ridiculolus

No you weren't.

If you were doing that, you would have included all of the night votes. 

And if "paying attention" was the impetus of you sudden desire to be active on a D1, then you yourself should have been paying enough attention to see me explaining why I made a vote during night.

Professional opinion: you're full of sh*t.

Conclusion: could be non-town party trying to seed suspicion in players for a manufactured reason. Warrants observation.

No you weren't.

If you were doing that, you would have included all of the night votes. 

And if "paying attention" was the impetus of you sudden desire to be active on a D1, then you yourself should have been paying enough attention to see me explaining why I made a vote during night.

Professional opinion: you're full of sh*t.

Conclusion: could be non-town party trying to seed suspicion in players for a manufactured reason. Warrants observation.

Hey Monkey breath I didn't realize I missed a couple of players as I said it was not that important and it was not a case probably why I missed them in the first place ...what part of that don't you understand ??  NO CASE ok

You're professional opinion ? My opinion is you're an idiot for even saying that.

Ok so this is hilarious. I just went back to re -read to make sure I was not nuts ...The only Idiots that voted BEFORE Nolder actually proclaimed day began were JC (2 votes), Pac, APE and Lizzie . The same 4 idiots who claim I did not name all the voters. I suggest you clowns go back and re -read the freaking thread and look at my 2 posts naming all 4 of those Players and shove you're proclamations up you're asses. You dopes almost had me believing I left some voters out . Skimmer's.

Below is where Day began just so you Clowns know where to count back from. Also just so you understand a player with multiple votes does not need to be named twice.

The New Mexico sun slowly rises over the horizon.

It's the Dawn of a new Day. 

Archived