Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I started to think he got recruited and that's why he's so upset about his role. 

It's possible. At first his whining seemed genuine, but in the last day or so it started sounding forced. I dunno, Crusher is a tough read. 

i don't see JC recruiting derpina..  Leelou, Ape, Crusher

He avoided JC's train on D1 and D2 like a plague, trying to discredit Ape like crazy. That comes across more like a teammate than a survivor. And the timing of reveal... ie right as scum loses their recruiter.... pings like ****.

He avoided JC's train on D1 and D2 like a plague, trying to discredit Ape like crazy. That comes across more like a teammate than a survivor. And the timing of reveal... ie right as scum loses their recruiter.... pings like ****.

Maybe he was Original Scum, just saying i don't see him as a recruit unless JC was playing to lose

I have 2 options: view and recruit to town. It is not always successful and I am not told if I am successful. My theory is I can only recruit survivors and seeing as how many people are claiming survivor. 

Are you scum? 

guys this almost has to be BS, why not offer to convert Doggin then on day 1????? Nobody wanted to kill off doggin day 1, dude hasn't played here in what seems like years..

guys this almost has to be BS, why not offer to convert Doggin then on day 1????? Nobody wanted to kill off doggin day 1, dude hasn't played here in what seems like years..

I wasn't sure if he was scum or not. I got not town. Then he all went and outed me as cop. So no, at that point I was not in the mood to work with him. 

yup... 

but that means she would have had to know there wasn't a cop when she claimed..  OR that she was cop and JC just completely lucked out when he recruited her.

I wasn't sure if he was scum or not. I got not town. Then he all went and outed me as cop. So no, at that point I was not in the mood to work with him. 

if true.. that's some cold sh*t lol

Just like SMC and Pac last game... idiot

the fact is that you and leelou helped me create a counter train, and 80 hopped on to my thinking as well.. that is more information and it would've been a **** load more effective if ya'll didn't make JC the only candidate heading in

Which is why I hesitated...but JC was flailing badly.   In my catch up this morning, I was laughing at how terrible JC was defending.  He basically gave up.  Though, you're right, some good may have come form it...or you stalled so he could try to recruit again.  It's possible.  For sure.  And something worth mentioning. 

you outed yourself as cop....

Ok Leelou and Hallia then call it a game?

Maybe he was Original Scum, just saying i don't see him as a recruit unless JC was playing to lose

It's strategy. Last time I was cult leader, I chose the derpiest player.... ie the last person people expected me to recruit... so if I died first, people would look elsewhere and do exactly what you're doing right now, assume I'd recruit Lee, Wombat and so on. 

Look at Crusher and Kivam. They weren't really doing much of anything. Look at 80. He's been actively working to put pressure on the person that was leaning on JC hardcore. Both on D1 and D2. That is not a survivor. 80 knew exactly who JC was from the get go, which is why he was riding Ape since the start of the game. 

yup... 

but that means she would have had to know there wasn't a cop when she claimed..  OR that she was cop and JC just completely lucked out when he recruited her.

i think jc spends a lot of time at DM, meaning the DM'ers would be his first choices for recruits.. nyn, ape, leelou, loly

Which is why I hesitated...but JC was flailing badly.   In my catch up this morning, I was laughing at how terrible JC was defending.  He basically gave up.  Though, you're right, some good may have come form it...or you stalled so he could try to recruit again.  It's possible.  For sure.  And something worth mentioning. 

no, it's not, he was before i stalled, he was on at day break...

I can't even right now. I would make a joke about lynching an un cc'd cop, but that's not funny.

I know that's a joke but you're already kinda doing that with your case on me hahaha.... 

Nahhh that's just laziness, I don't have the effort in me to actually case you and others' points are good. Plus, when my town reads are pointing at the same person, I tend to just go with it. Makes life easier. Less fuss.

It's strategy. Last time I was cult leader, I chose the derpiest player.... ie the last person people expected me to recruit... so if I died first, people would look elsewhere and do exactly what you're doing right now, assume I'd recruit Lee, Wombat and so on. 

Look at Crusher and Kivam. They weren't really doing much of anything. Look at 80. He's been actively working to put pressure on the person that was leaning on JC hardcore. Both on D1 and D2. That is not a survivor. 80 knew exactly who JC was from the get go, which is why he was riding Ape since the start of the game. 

what? I don't get your last point

It's possible. At first his whining seemed genuine, but in the last day or so it started sounding forced. I dunno, Crusher is a tough read. 

That he is, especially when you're in love with him.  

:blush:

Yeah, 80 is disgusting this game.  Between his completely illogical stance on everything and his clear cut attempts at saving JC...he's definitely at the top of the list. 

I have 2 options: view and recruit to town. It is not always successful and I am not told if I am successful. My theory is I can only recruit survivors and seeing as how many people are claiming survivor. 

Are you scum? 

Just saw this...ewwwwww.

what? I don't get your last point

80 claims he's just a survivor who wanted to be like a symp and win with scum. But if that were the case, he wouldn't know who scum was, correct? But since the game started he's been trying to discredit Ape and everything he was saying.... which was mostly him pushing a JC lynch. 80 zoomed in on Ape from the get go and put a hell of a lot of effort to get in his face. That suggests that he knew exactly who JC was and wanted to keep heat off him. He's no survivor. 

80 claims he's just a survivor who wanted to be like a symp and win with scum. But if that were the case, he wouldn't know who scum was, correct? But since the game started he's been trying to discredit Ape and everything he was saying.... which was mostly him pushing a JC lynch. 80 zoomed in on Ape from the get go and put a hell of a lot of effort to get in his face. That suggests that he knew exactly who JC was and wanted to keep heat off him. He's no survivor. 

This, I understand. 

CTM needing it expained puzzles me.

Are we still in night phase? I have no idea what's going on right now.

I'd prefer giving her the chance to vet herself... you know? Like you said we should do with JC. Besides, what you're suggesting isn't the pragmatic way, it's circumstantial and speculative. 

So because he's been on Ape he must be converted? Meh, ape's been on pac and Jc and is the biggest shiny object monkey in these games. Don't believe his bs that he's known for catching scum day 1, what he's known for is calling 1/2 the game scum by the end of day 1. seems like a stretch that they'd even give ape that much attention, rather let him distract himself

This, I understand. 

CTM needing it expained puzzles me.

Are we still in night phase? I have no idea what's going on right now.

yes because only you think you are actually a formidable town player that scum need to concern themselves with, yet there is you at almost every end game scenario, not night killed

Archived