Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

So because he's been on Ape he must be converted? Meh, ape's been on pac and Jc and is the biggest shiny object monkey in these games. Don't believe his bs that he's known for catching scum day 1, what he's known for is calling 1/2 the game scum by the end of day 1. seems like a stretch that they'd even give ape that much attention, rather let him distract himself

Has to be trolling. LOL

If serious, you are pinging like crazy.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer giving her the chance to vet herself... you know? Like you said we should do with JC. Besides, what you're suggesting isn't the pragmatic way, it's circumstantial and speculative. 

it's night, she can easily convert crusher if she so desired.. 

I don't remember suggesting a speed lynch either 

So because he's been on Ape he must be converted? Meh, ape's been on pac and Jc and is the biggest shiny object monkey in these games. Don't believe his bs that he's known for catching scum day 1, what he's known for is calling 1/2 the game scum by the end of day 1. seems like a stretch that they'd even give ape that much attention, rather let him distract himself

I can't believe this has to be explained to her.

Has to be trolling. LOL

If serious, you are pinging like crazy.

yes ape, i do not think you are a very good town player.. you create confusion and come up with wild theories and often do scum's work for them.  I have never NK'd you when scum, not once, and you are always alive at end game.. facts are facts

nyn is a good town player, dan was a good town player.. you, no

no, it's not, he was before i stalled, he was on at day break...

It is...and especially after I just did a little reread again and noticed you trying to spit a case at me and Leelou for following your lead.

You're gross and a highly possible convert.

yes ape, i do not think you are a very good town player.. you create confusion and come up with wild theories and often do scum's work for them.  I have never NK'd you when scum, not once, and you are always alive at end game.. facts are facts

Why do you think I never bothered to shoot him last game?

yes because only you think you are actually a formidable town player that scum need to concern themselves with, yet there is you at almost every end game scenario, not night killed

So, trolling? 

You realize this battery of logic is completely irrelevant to the point Nyn is making, right? She's saying that in this game, since I had the recruiter cornered and people were listening to me, 80 and Pac both tried to bait me into arguing to drown myself out, and dismiss my push on JC. This is what happened in this game. It literally has no bearing on how I played mafia 4 years ago, or any reputational meta. 

A scum team about to lose their recruiter in the first lynch of the game. That's all that matters, from a pragmatism standpoint. Again, you are invoking a lot of circumstantial and speculative crap that is contingent on identity politics... not on the logic that would surround them losing their recruiter on D1.

I'd prefer giving her the chance to vet herself... you know? Like you said we should do with JC. Besides, what you're suggesting isn't the pragmatic way, it's circumstantial and speculative. 

Yep.  He's so disgusting right now.   Even as gross of a reveal as it was, he's willing to kill her but wanted to let one of the worst reveals in mafia history play itself out because it could be vetted after failing for 2 straight nights.  haha

Then explain to me why 80, as a survivor, would play the way that he has so far?  Humor me.

It is...and especially after I just did a little reread again and noticed you trying to spit a case at me and Leelou for following your lead.

You're gross and a highly possible convert.

Ok, so JC, on at daybreak and all during this time.. needs me to stall to get a convert in for why? Was his PM's broken? Is there some mechanic that requires him to wait x hours into a game day?

You make no sense, go away

Yep.  He's so disgusting right now.   Even as gross of a reveal as it was, he's willing to kill her but wanted to let one of the worst reveals in mafia history play itself out because it could be vetted after failing for 2 straight nights.  haha

It's night time, leelou could easily vet herself by converting crusher.. Could've done it last night when crusher was blubbering..

I haven't even voted her.. lol ..

Ok, so JC, on at daybreak and all during this time.. needs me to stall to get a convert in for why? Was his PM's broken? Is there some mechanic that requires him to wait x hours into a game day?

You make no sense, go away

Maybe nobody was in the QT to discuss who to recruit?  Just because he was around, doesnt change the fact you derailed the mafia converters guaranteed speed lynch.

It bothers you that I can control chaos the way I do and thrive in it. While you become completely unnerved and useless in any environment that isn't defined by people asking you what to do next... you should talk to someone about that.

So, trolling? 

You realize this battery of logic is completely irrelevant to the point Nyn is making, right? She's saying that in this game, since I had the recruiter cornered and people were listening to me, 80 and Pac both tried to bait me into arguing to drown myself out, and dismiss my push on JC. This is what happened in this game. It literally has no bearing on how I played mafia 4 years ago, or any reputational meta. 

A scum team about to lose their recruiter in the first lynch of the game. That's all that matters, from a pragmatism standpoint. Again, you are invoking a lot of circumstantial and speculative crap that is contingent on identity politics... not on the logic that would surround them losing their recruiter on D1.

^this

I hate to say it but this may be the greatest game CTM has ever played.

He's definitely back to his old form when it comes to weaving his digs at me into points he wants to make in the game. He'd gotten a little clumsy about it for a while... but he's back to full-blown miserable prick status. I'm enjoying it.

Maybe nobody was in the QT to discuss who to recruit?  Just because he was around, doesnt change the fact you derailed the mafia converters guaranteed speed lynch.

and last game i derailed pac's speed lynch that would've lost the game... it's what i do, speed lynches are stupid unless you have a cop guilty, which we did last game, yet you still wanted to speed lynch the cop

Like last game. JC can pop on, not submit, and then not show up again for hours... similar thing happened on N1 of last game, he was RB and waited to hear from us to find out who to submit. We ended up missing all of our N1 submissions.

Ended up missing a couple hammer votes that would have actually won the game for our scum team too, because he'd be on one second... then nowhere for hours. He's not like some of us where just because he was on "in the morning" and that means he's on for the full day after that.

I'm still waiting for Nolder to set-up my QT.  Hope to have mason help soon.

woops.. he just opened day

I don't see why we rush to kill a role that can be vetted

hallia

shame on townies ... speed lynch for why? If he's town then stupid for obvious reasons, if he's scum then you are not giving his teammates a chance to expose themselves .. stupid ape mafia

if he's scum, even the illusion of an alternate candidate coukd've made others expose themselves like jif @ a Boy Scout retreat

well not when all you knuckleheads made it obvious what was going to happen today

that is my point... it shouldn't have been.. ape squirming gave up JC and smash last game, if there's doubt scum won't be quick to buss

he's not blocked, he's rither random or lying .. either way, where is he going

any thoughts on why no deaths tonight? that is one thing making me lean more towards jc ., the only damage he can do is if he's some kind of converter, a scum masonizer if you will

^^^^^ converted talk

It bothers you that I can control chaos the way I do and thrive in it. While you become completely unnerved and useless in any environment that isn't defined by people asking you what to do next... you should talk to someone about that.

yet i am the one calmly talking about Leelou's crappy reveal, offering solutions to vet herself and you and jerking off with that twink jif cause i'm pinging.. 

and last game i derailed pac's speed lynch that would've lost the game... it's what i do, speed lynches are stupid unless you have a cop guilty, which we did last game, yet you still wanted to speed lynch the cop

I dont know what you're talking about...

Like last game. JC can pop on, not submit, and then not show up again for hours... similar thing happened on N1 of last game, he was RB and waited to hear from us to find out who to submit. We ended up missing all of our N1 submissions.

Ended up missing a couple hammer votes that would have actually won the game for our scum team too, because he'd be on one second... then nowhere for hours. He's not like some of us where just because he was on "in the morning" and that means he's on for the full day after that.

Exactly.  Acting as if that clears him is ridiculous.  Look at the post I just quoted...homeboy was converted.

yet i am the one calmly talking about Leelou's crappy reveal, offering solutions to vet herself and you and jerking off with that twink jif cause i'm pinging.. 

I'm arguing in night phase. 

You're filling the thread with insecurity and psychosis.

Exactly.  Acting as if that clears him is ridiculous.  Look at the post I just quoted...homeboy was converted.

I wish someone would convert him into one of those bags that catches the poop from the horses they make pull buggies around central park.

No not this, Ape didn't have JC cornered, he cornered himself when started posting absurdly and his reveal stunk

Exactly..  I honestly couldn't tell you what the case was when he had 5 votes on him..  Had he actually tried when I started in on him I might still not have voted him.  Instead, he folded like a cheap suit.  Was sad to see.

Dear jif, JC was the presumptive lynch.. everyone acknowledged that. You really believe that the scum team wouldn't have been prepared on that one before ending night?

The chain of events you are arguing for is so absurd even that idiot ape has abandoned it

1) That conversions happen during day (even though we obviously started during night for JC to convert AT NIGHT)

2) That the scum team, with me on it,  wouldn't have been prepared to put in a conversion at day break knowing jc was the presumptive lynch that day

3) That when JC shot up to 5 with both me and him on, that we wouldn't have just put any old name in rather then me making a spectacle in thread buying time to talk to who?

4) That once the train died down, that I would be the first one to bring up JC being the converter

it doesn't make sense = it's not true

He's definitely back to his old form when it comes to weaving his digs at me into points he wants to make in the game. He'd gotten a little clumsy about it for a while... but he's back to full-blown miserable prick status. I'm enjoying it.

Not so much that..  He's seeing the game pretty much exactly how I'm seeing it.  It's refreshing after dealing with so much nonsense. 

watch him be cult hahaaha...

No not this, Ape didn't have JC cornered, he cornered himself when started posting absurdly and his reveal stunk

CTM, I get that you don't think or want to give Ape credit. Fact of the matter is that JC was at L-3 when he claimed. Which means  people found him suspicious enough to pressure him before he even claimed. It's true that his claim reeked and that his posts got worse by the minute...... but Ape was leaning on him the most and got the ball rolling. It's not something I'm gonna argue about, because it's simply true.

Since this is a recruiting game, it's not the same as with a normal scum team dynamic. JC, as the converter, was invaluable, which is why I am positive that his mates would be brazen with trying to take the heat off of him. 80 falls squarely in that pattern. Not just because he was tunneling and discrediting Ape, but also because he wanted to stop the speedlynch. His actions speak for themselves. Like I said, he's not a survivor. Book it.

yes you do, you started the Ape vs Pac day 100% voting pac.. only when you slowed down and thought about it did you come to the right conclusion

Archived