Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Dear jif, JC was the presumptive lynch.. everyone acknowledged that. You really believe that the scum team wouldn't have been prepared on that one before ending night?

The chain of events you are arguing for is so absurd even that idiot ape has abandoned it

1) That conversions happen during day (even though we obviously started during night for JC to convert AT NIGHT)

2) That the scum team, with me on it,  wouldn't have been prepared to put in a conversion at day break knowing jc was the presumptive lynch that day

3) That when JC shot up to 5 with both me and him on, that we wouldn't have just put any old name in rather then me making a spectacle in thread buying time to talk to who?

4) That once the train died down, that I would be the first one to bring up JC being the converter

it doesn't make sense = it's not true

Ok, so you were converted that night and tried to keep your converted alive.   Either way, you were converted. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTM, I get that you don't think or want to give Ape credit. Fact of the matter is that JC was at L-3 when he claimed. Which means  people found him suspicious enough to pressure him before he even claimed. It's true that his claim reeked and that his posts got worse by the minute...... but Ape was leaning on him the most and got the ball rolling. It's not something I'm gonna argue about, because it's simply true.

It was early in day 1 (from play speak) and the first train. I am not sayign ape doesn't deserve credit. You and ape are suggesting scum response was to send out 80 and pac to neutralize the ape like he's some kind of scum hunting terminator, when we all know he's more likely to shoot himself in the face. That is the part i disagree with, and even if that is the case, I think the strategy on thier part was stupid

Had jc went underground for a bit a different train would've built up, i can promise you that

You say that in every game and yet.... last time when I was the double voter, town won. So, suck it. 

No, you..

but you've also led multiple lynches on me when I was a fellow townie (once when I was a power role I believe), and seemingly go after me every game.  That's why I don't get this notion that you're a great player..  You're not terrible like 80 or Ape..  just not great either.  Solid is about right I suppose.

No, you..

but you've also led multiple lynches on me when I was a fellow townie (once when I was a power role I believe), and seemingly go after me every game.  That's why I don't get this notion that you're a great player..  You're not terrible like 80 or Ape..  just not great either.  Solid is about right I suppose.

At least I don't try to vig you when I'm town reading you.  :winking0001:   I haven't reached that low yet.

But please, keep telling me how I'm not a good player. That's always fun.

At least I don't try to vig you when I'm town reading you.  :winking0001:   I haven't reached that low yet.

But please, keep telling me how I'm not a good player. That's always fun.

Well yeah I was ticked..  it was the 2nd game in a row you had blinders on when I was town.  I figured you were town but tried to save everyone else by ending your game haha.

Are you actually telling me off because I'm trying to find scum?

Aren't you doing the same?

I am trying to shine a light on Leelou's highly suspect claim.. Not once have I even suggested I am voting her, in fact I am suggesting she vet herself by converting crusher to town. 

You and ape and jiffette don't want to talk about it all, cause you have your sites set on an 80 speed lynch tomorrow

And amazingly, you are calling me pig headed.. You've been hanging out with ape too long

I am trying to shine a light on Leelou's highly suspect claim.. Not once have I even suggested I am voting her, in fact I am suggesting she vet herself by converting crusher to town. 

You and ape and jiffette don't want to talk about it all, cause you have your sites set on an 80 speed lynch tomorrow

And amazingly, you are calling me pig headed.. You've been hanging out with ape too long

You can think my claim is crap, but it's what I have. I submitted my action in the middle of the night last night, so you guys aren't waiting on me. 

It was early in day 1 (from play speak) and the first train. I am not sayign ape doesn't deserve credit. You and ape are suggesting scum response was to send out 80 and pac to neutralize the ape like he's some kind of scum hunting terminator, when we all know he's more likely to shoot himself in the face. That is the part i disagree with, and even if that is the case, I think the strategy on thier part was stupid

Had jc went underground for a bit a different train would've built up, i can promise you that

He did go underground for a bit, when he said he was taking his kid to the dentist, he didn't come back for most of the day... that's when Pac jumped in adn tried to disparage my role as vocal leader on the case... when JC did come back, I hadn't budged.

So, he revealed. Then I pulled his reveal apart, while stiff-arming 80 and Pac. The only reason he wasn't lynched on D1 is because Doggin/Leelou gave us the sure thing. You were one of the first to pipe up that lynchign Doggin was the right play in that circumstance. Saved JC for another day.

On that other day, I went right back to voting him.

No amount of revisionist history and trolling/meta makes this untrue.

Correction bub, I was one of the first to suggest Leelou as a conversion target. I'm completely willing to discuss the merits of her reveal... you keep "saying" you want to discuss it, but what you're really doing is stoking arguments with me and Nyn. Stop bouncing untrue nonsense at me, and then we can move away from jibberish and talk about Leelou... the ball is in your court. If that's the topic you say you want to discuss, then discuss it and stop muddling the thread with your insecure bullsh*t about me playing well and everyone being stupid.

No, I'm not. I was just trying to explain my suspicion on 80 and you've gone into a full blown discussion on how Ape isn't as good a player as he claims he is... even though it's irrelevant to what I said.

Anyways, w/e. Moving on.

Correction bub, I was one of the first to suggest Leelou as a conversion target. I'm completely willing to discuss the merits of her reveal... you keep "saying" you want to discuss it, but what you're really doing is stoking arguments with me and Nyn. Stop bouncing untrue nonsense at me, and then we can move away from jibberish and talk about Leelou... the ball is in your court. If that's the topic you say you want to discuss, then discuss it and stop muddling the thread with your insecure bullsh*t about me playing well and everyone being stupid.

Not true ape, I've quoted several posts of hers, brought up the fact that she didn't offer to convert doggin, etc..

the problem with Leelou vetting herself is if she's currently cult then she's just converting someone (crusher for example) to cult.  of course he'll lie and say he's now town.

I agree.

If I understand what she's saying her role is, she could convert someone and then we lynch that person to see their alignment is still town. Or, we get her to go on-record and hope there's another role that can fact-check her.

So far, she's given us Doggin on N1, a townie read on N2, and we don't know she's doing tonight on N3, is that correct? Or did I miss any new info amongst CTM's puking... ?

No, I'm not. I was just trying to explain my suspicion on 80 and you've gone into a full blown discussion on how Ape isn't as good a player as he claims he is... even though it's irrelevant to what I said.

Anyways, w/e. Moving on.

that is just a fun tangent

the problem with Leelou vetting herself is if she's currently cult then she's just converting someone (crusher for example) to cult.  of course he'll lie and say he's now town.

well just like with JC, that's exactly what we want. Then we'd have 2

Not true ape, I've quoted several posts of hers, brought up the fact that she didn't offer to convert doggin, etc..

Yes, and I responded to those.... so you saying I don't want to talk about that subject is also not true... you mellowdramatic queef of a liar.

Yes, and I responded to those.... so you saying I don't want to talk about that subject is also not true... you mellowdramatic queef of a liar.

i didn't see them... in any event, what are your thoughts on leelou

1) why didn't she mention this conversion aspect right away? Is there a reason to keep it secret?

2) Why not offer to convert doggin, who town clearly didn't want to lynch in his first game back

3) re 2: Particularly when JC the converter was on the ropes at this point.

4) Why not convert the blubbering sack of sadness crusher to town last night when he was crying about it, vet herself + add a townie

that is just a fun tangent

Your tangent is hurting your credibility as town. You're making a spectacle out of yourself... you're like a little boy tugging on the Ape's ponytail because you have a crush on him.

I agree.

If I understand what she's saying her role is, she could convert someone and then we lynch that person to see their alignment is still town. Or, we get her to go on-record and hope there's another role that can fact-check her.

So far, she's given us Doggin on N1, a townie read on N2, and we don't know she's doing tonight on N3, is that correct? Or did I miss any new info amongst CTM's puking... ?

Now lynching who she's converted is an interesting strategy I'll give you that.. 

but even if we prove she's town that day, the same night she can be converted.

At this point I'm not really inclined to believe her..  she says she's gimped on who she can convert back and surmises it's only survivors..  whole thing sounds whackadoodle.

Your tangent is hurting your credibility as town. You're making a spectacle out of yourself... you're like a little boy tugging on the Ape's ponytail because you have a crush on him.

the tangent was  necessary cause you and nyn are putting forth some theory that scum was so unnerved by your conviction they send Pac and 80 on suicide missions to fend you off.. i think that is nonsense, the tangent was roping in your terrible history for shiny objecting yourself.

Archived