Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

Well, that's a bold-faced lie.

My case on you goes back to D1, before we even knew it was a conversion game.

it's like you're completely incapable of getting the 20,000 foot view of things.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it is semantics...  whether there's an official deputy (his idea) or the team can continue to convert (your idea) it makes no sense for anyone to try and save JC..

I'm agreeing with you

I've only ever played in two conversion games in DM, but in both only the cult leader had the ability to recruit. All the people that got recruited did not. Obviously there could be several variations...... either way...... you prolly shouldn't dismiss it. Even if you think that would be a broken setup.

I've only ever played in two conversion games in DM, but in both only the cult leader had the ability to recruit. All the people that got recruited did not. Obviously there could be several variations...... either way...... you prolly shouldn't dismiss it. Even if you think that would be a broken setup.

I'm not dismissing it, just not relying solely on it..

I like to get peoples thoughts on record to be checked later for inconsistancies

and this is the kind of post that makes you a liability to town.

day 1 we had a PERFECTLY clear guilty on Doggin.

lol, why bother typing up a post like this... it makes ZERO point

Thanks though, we all needed a reminder that we had a guilty result on Doggin by an uncountered cop. It's irrelevant to discussing everything that took place before that, and you trying to play off voting JC on D2 as a measure of your play BEFORE doggin on D1. 

You're flopping around as bad as JC was. Every time I pressure you in this game, you expose yourself with illogical nonsense and spin. Just need the rest of the game to see it. The only thing that has kept you alive is that Doggin and JC needed to die first... that, and you are a decent at muddling arguments to the point where lazy townies tune out the moments where you show your ass.

4) Why not convert the blubbering sack of sadness crusher to town last night when he was crying about it, vet herself + add a townie

I submitted that the second I made my post last night. But you guys are being tards. 

it's like you're completely incapable of getting the 20,000 foot view of things.

The only thing implied in saying this is that you went from begin on JC's team, to being converted to another team. 

I'm not dismissing it, just not relying solely on it..

I like to get peoples thoughts on record to be checked later for inconsistancies

When do you plan on looking at Pac's inconsistencies... inquiring dumb brains want to know.

The only thing implied in saying this is that you went from begin on JC's team, to being converted to another team. 

I see..  so I'm a deputy that's been recruited by another precinct.  cool.

When do you plan on looking at Pac's inconsistencies... inquiring dumb brains want to know.

Pac has seen things the way i have thus far, I didn't see the case on JC, till he revealed and then made some very scummy posts..

I am more interested in leelou at this point because she kinda has an important role and could take the town for a ride

nyn.. want to hear thoughts on leelou from you, 

pretty please

Dunno what to tell you. I felt comfortable with her during D1 and her responses on D2 seemed fine. We confirmed doggin' as not-town like she said. I don't think that the reveal was done to stop JC's train, like Ape alluded to. Doggin' outed her so I didn't get the feeling that it was planned. As for her not sharing every aspect of her role... not sure that's alignment indicative for her. I could see her keeping some details to herself as scum or town. As far as the actual role... I haven't come across it before. Like I said, I only took part in two conversion games that I recall. And funnily enough I was cult leader in both. So I don't have enough familiarity to know if this is more likely to be bogus or not.

Overall I like that she's being asked questions and so far she seems to be forthcoming with answers. Hesitating about tinfoiling on her. Especially when I feel more strongly about others. So... in a nutshell... kinda undecided. 

As my first order of business as new CL I'd like to openly command my team to commence with project Shock and Ape.. 

HE'S ON TO ME!!! GO GO GO... ATTACKK!!!!

Command Received, 80 has been dispatched to neutralize the simian threat

gAjhDqX.gif

I am more interested in leelou at this point because she kinda has an important role and could take the town for a ride

I get it, but if she's telling the truth... we'll be shooting ourselves in the foot and playing right into scum's hands. It's a toughie.

I get it, but if she's telling the truth... we'll be shooting ourselves in the foot and playing right into scum's hands. It's a toughie.

well, again, never said i was voting her.. just want people talking about her...

i hope she converts that blubbering mess crushette

YES

really don't see the point of this exercise...  even if we lynch crush and he's innocent you can be converted the next night.  Unless you give us the innocent you have then it really means nothing.  then there's the question if Nolder makes night actions happen simultaneously or in order received.

too many variables.  don't see where this is going. 

really don't see the point of this exercise...  even if we lynch crush and he's innocent you can be converted the next night.  Unless you give us the innocent you have then it really means nothing.  then there's the question if Nolder makes night actions happen simultaneously or in order received.

too many variables.  don't see where this is going. 

well assuming survivor can win with town or scum, adding a survivor as town, increases town's numbers and chances of winning.

plus, it vets an important town role for now

On second thought I'll make the deadline Saturday afternoon. Say 11AM PST?

And I don't want to hear any bullsh*t about deadline being on a weekend. I could still roll it back to Friday if anyone complains.

You all had plenty of on topic discussion during the night I'm sure you can figure out who you want to lynch and make it happen by Saturday.

If you're not going to be around make sure to get your votes in.

Archived