Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On second thought I'll make the deadline Saturday afternoon. Say 11AM PST?

And I don't want to hear any bullsh*t about deadline being on a weekend. I could still roll it back to Friday if anyone complains.

You all had plenty of on topic discussion during the night I'm sure you can figure out who you want to lynch and make it happen by Saturday.

If you're not going to be around make sure to get your votes in.

isn't it night? why are you setting the a weekend deadline on thursday when it's still night?

Ya, I'm pretty excited .. I've seen Les in other projects but not with Primus in probably 15 years

Yep, last time I saw them was House of Blues probably 15 years ago. I've seen his other bands...Oyster Head, Buckethead, Frog Brigade, etc.  Dude is amazing.  Definitely the most innovative bass player I've ever seen. 

Don't bother. I solid baby.   Nolder is my favorite mod of all time.  you guys suck for being so hard on him.

Ok so either Leelou is legit or leelou and crusher are scum together

no deaths again last night makes me think conversions are ongoing though

Yep, last time I saw them was House of Blues probably 15 years ago. I've seen his other bands...Oyster Head, Buckethead, Frog Brigade, etc.  Dude is amazing.  Definitely the most innovative bass player I've ever seen. 

same.. really looking forward to it as I still like Primus the best, ler lalonde goes with les's sound so well

I'd be down to lynch Crush as well..  that's an interesting approach.

but again..  even if he's innocent Leelou can just be converted tomorrow.. 

but now that I'm thinking about it leaving it unanswered does no good.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

No, I do not get confirmation. I can view him tonight to find out. 

Wait wut?

So, your convert/cop ability basically needs a 2 consecutive night commitment just for you to target a conversion then find out if it worked?

But, you get immediate results on a cop viewing?

Wait wut?

So, your convert/cop ability basically needs a 2 consecutive night commitment just for you to target a conversion then find out if it worked?

Nolder. 

Unvote

Vote Crusher

You are retarded.  Im finally playing and your voting me because the cop town converter could be converted tonight?  Wow.

unvote vote Pac

Unvote

Vote Crusher

So what does this do for town? How does this help hunt for scum? 

fyi.. i will be spotty tonight, going to see Primus ... in case i catch heat, I am town

I saw their WW show earlier this year. 1st set was awesome. The second set dedicated to wonka sucked ass x's infinity. I was literally outside bumming butts half the time.

So what does this do for town? How does this help hunt for scum? 

It eliminates you and King Kong Bundy leading the town around like idiots..  We just killed Walt..  no better time than risking a mistake like the present. 

The problem is there's no way I'll trust you going forward but if right now we see Crush is scum then we have you.

Wait wut?

Well, that and people are literally trying to create strategy around it.  It's ridiculous.  It's like giving JC the opportunity to vet himself when he failed twice.

The only problem I have is, how did she know Doggin wasnt town?  There has to be some validity to the claim.  

Archived