Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are retarded.  Im finally playing and your voting me because the cop town converter could be converted tonight?  Wow.

unvote vote Pac

you =  fat

Vote 80

weak, i has great dissapointment.. Nyn playing for speed lynches doesn't remind me of town nyn

So what does this do for town? How does this help hunt for scum? 

vets you, remember for us, you and crusher could both now be lying

vote lily

me likey, solid

I saw their WW show earlier this year. 1st set was awesome. The second set dedicated to wonka sucked ass x's infinity. I was literally outside bumming butts half the time.

my buddy hard that was good, no sh*t..

How long they play for in total?

It eliminates you and King Kong Bundy leading the town around like idiots..  We just killed Walt..  no better time than risking a mistake like the present. 

The problem is there's no way I'll trust you going forward but if right now we see Crush is scum then we have you.

You are beyond stupid.  She investigated Doggin correctly and just converted me from a lamp post to a player.  Wow. 

weak, i has great dissapointment.. Nyn playing for speed lynches doesn't remind me of town nyn

What the hell is wrong with you? 80 has two votes on him. Two. You've been saying I want to speedlynch him since night time. 

I think he's scum and I'm voting for him. What about that is confusing you exactly? 

Willing to vote Pac for reasons I've already stated. Plus he took the bait on the "lynch Leelou's convert" theory I floated. Lynches should be used to kill scum, not potential townies. As for Leelou, she needs to find a way to vet  herself that we approve of, or die. Right now, she's got a perfect explanation for every scenario that doesn't help town resolve her role... and to me blaming the mod for the most recent questions I asked is bunk. 

I want to crack into a couple other people to vet some curiosities first.

Feel like CTM is one of those townies that has looked so scummy in hindsight that it's too obvious for him to be scum. Probably town, wrong time, wrong place... even if what he was doing was right at the time. The old "dirtier they look after the fact, the cleaner they are" theory here. (No need to argue about this CTM, just posting a thought, so pre-emptive STFU for you.)

Voting Lily because her decisions on D1 and D2 were impeccable. Reverse of the CTM theory. 

You are beyond stupid.  She investigated Doggin correctly and just converted me from a lamp post to a player.  Wow. 

So, you're confirming you are town?

If I lie detect you, I'm going to want to hug you and not kill you?

I'm fine with letting this ride... if Leelou is lying, then so is Crusher, so we have 2 easy ones for the taking.

I'll kill Pac in a heartbeat for wanting to townie hunt.

Feel like CTM is one of those townies that has looked so scummy in hindsight that it's too obvious for him to be scum. Probably town, wrong time, wrong place... even if what he was doing was right at the time. The old "dirtier they look after the fact, the cleaner they are" theory here. (No need to argue about this CTM, just posting a thought, so pre-emptive STFU for you.)

ape i had every intention of voting jc yesterday just didn't want to speed through it.. Wass hoping to shake loose scum by making it seem like there was a legit alternate candidate..  You don't know how many of these games just turn into successive speed lynches lately.. much more fun to think and argue

So, you're confirming you are town?

If I lie detect you, I'm going to want to hug you and not kill you?

I'm fine with letting this ride... if Leelou is lying, then so is Crusher, so we have 2 easy ones for the taking.

I'll kill Pac in a heartbeat for wanting to townie hunt.

I am town.  Crusher is town.  Im town like a mother****er. Pac sucks.  Test any of those. 

Archived