Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ape i had every intention of voting jc yesterday just didn't want to speed through it.. Wass hoping to shake loose scum by making it seem like there was a legit alternate candidate..  You don't know how many of these games just turn into successive speed lynches lately.. much more fun to think and argue

Whatever. Save it, I'm leaning town on you at the moment as I said, so if we're both town, it makes sense to work on catching scum, not bickering about your insecurities and horrific play.

This post is acceptable only if you are playing a solo game of Jeopardy none of us know about

Lol I'd never heard of them before.

I am mostly just a pop junkie these days.

Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, etc.

why? can he respond any worse then admitting he wants to die and was rooting for walt?

I thought you were done defending 80. Apparently I was mistaken.

I think it's nice how you and Pac are willing to dismiss 80 as scum simply because you believe JC would never recruit him. That's swell.

I think it's nice how you and Pac are willing to dismiss 80 as scum simply because you believe JC would never recruit him. That's swell.

and I think it's nice how you and Ape insist that 80 and I trying to discredit his case means we're scum.  That's not swell.

somewhere in a cult chat(s) morons are scrambling to figure out what I'm gonna do..

come at me and find out.  Lets do this.

More scrambling than when you were bailing the recruiter out? Or less? I'm going with less.

Tbh so true story, I literally was looking around the audience dumbfounded at how everyone was (imo) pretending to be so into it. It was total garbage.

Complete narcism.

interesting ..

and I think it's nice how you and Ape insist that 80 and I trying to discredit his case means we're scum.  That's not swell.

I'll concede. It may have been because you're stupid.

There was in fact another possibility, and I'm guilty of dismissing it.

whose dismissing? I'm saying he not capable of looking any worse then he already does????

Votecount

Pac - Crusher, Leelou, Hess, Jif (4)

Lily - Ape, CTM (2)

80 - Nyn (1)

Crusher - Pac (1)

With 15 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline: Saturday 11AM PST

So, Pac still isn't doing any scum hunting.

Has 4 votes.

Grandstanding like the calamity Jane that he is.

Anyway... 

incidentally look at the mess station.. disappears for 2 days but suddenly pops out when it's time to lynch me hahah.. so transparent.

I was gone one day. Yesterday bc, like I said prior, I was busy with work. Not to mention I was active and posting last night. Try again dickwad.

Cool.

Thoughts on Lillian?

I thought Lily was scum all d1 which I think every game so I let it be for the most part.

JC was trying to sell something hard with his interaction with her yesterday. She came in with a mid day, mid train vote.

A possible conversion.

Gun to head N2 conversion was JiF.

So, Pac still isn't doing any scum hunting.

Has 4 votes.

Grandstanding like the calamity Jane that he is.

Anyway... 

Just when I thought you were clear...  I've spent hours between last night and today talking about the game and scum hunting..  vote me then.  lets do this. 

Archived