Breaking Bad Mafia - Game Over

Nolder

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no not everywhere my dear..  just the people voting me with ridiculous reasoning.

you know what Im saying is right.

Your actions have been awful for 2 game days and now rolling into today, I don't think you should be surprised with your train. 

Pac has started to sling sh*t everywhere.

He's been scum since D1. My favorite for N1 conversion.

And I think Yesterday they knew what JC was up against and he went straight in on JC from the start. Even mentions it in his defense.

This is after ALL day D1 defending him, "what's the case" "blah blah I'm a big douche" "what's the case on JC?"

Your actions have been awful for 2 game days and now rolling into today, I don't think you should be surprised with your train.

The only thing surprising about my train is that it has stalled.

He's been scum since D1. My favorite for N1 conversion.

And I think Yesterday they knew what JC was up against and he went straight in on JC from the start. Even mentions it in his defense.

This is after ALL day D1 defending him, "what's the case" "blah blah I'm a big douche" "what's the case on JC?"

Noted. Thanks

I thought Lily was scum all d1 which I think every game so I let it be for the most part.

JC was trying to sell something hard with his interaction with her yesterday. She came in with a mid day, mid train vote.

A possible conversion.

Gun to head N2 conversion was JiF.

Also JC listed her on his top 3 scum list.  Smash said JC always lists at least one scum on his top 3.

No. I am hoping to get converted to town by Leelou but Pac's cult is my Plan B.

He was throwing out about me as 3rd party all d1. CTM I think brought up conversion first then Pac hopped on that fast. Then today I'm his first choice as the converted.

Why was he defending JC ALL D1 then wick to vote him D2 referring to post that wasn't even a top 10 JC scummiest in the game

He was throwing out about me as 3rd party all d1. CTM I think brought up conversion first then Pac hopped on that fast. Then today I'm his first choice as the converted.

Why was he defending JC ALL D1 then wick to vote him D2 referring to post that wasn't even a top 10 scummiest in the game

Shhh, shhh, Hess, the answers are coming..........

You peasants don't realize you are giving me unspeakable power with every vote...  MUAHAHAHAHAHAAH

(Until Pac pusses out that is)

Why was he defending JC ALL D1 then wick to vote him D2 referring to post that wasn't even a top 10 JC scummiest in the game

try harder.. come on get me lynched you pussy.

Hmm.  Survivors can possibly converted to town.  Interesting.  This changes everything.

Ape, you're off the hook.  Original scum has got to be Lily.

Vote Lily

Based on what premise?

Also, we lynched JC. He was one of the 3 of me, JC and Pac. Care to weigh-in with that all-important information you've been clamoring for?

Players

1) AlannaLynn  
2) Ape
3) AndreJ
4) Crusher 

7) Hallia 
8) Hess
9) Jif 

11) Leelou
12) Lily!
13) Lizard King
14) Nyn 

16) Smash

My message to these remaining players:

kenny-powers-american-flag-fuck-you_zpsx

I was gone one day. Yesterday bc, like I said prior, I was busy with work. Not to mention I was active and posting last night. Try again dickwad.

Bush league for him to have to stoop to the level of making up narrative about what you have going on in your life. 

Pac has started to sling sh*t everywhere. 

Yeah, he's gone full Ape. Never go full Ape.

Just when I thought you were clear...  I've spent hours between last night and today talking about the game and scum hunting..  vote me then.  lets do this. 

Okay, who is scum?

I'd argue about 90% of your energy is going into self-preservation in the form of obfuscation and idiocy. 8% is going towards kissing CTMs hairy mongrel ass. 2% towards talking about scum hunting, but not doing any.

Okay, who is scum?

I'd argue about 90% of your energy is going into self-preservation in the form of obfuscation and idiocy. 8% is going towards kissing CTMs hairy mongrel ass. 2% towards talking about scum hunting, but not doing any.

ok I'll answer a real question not filled with slander...

Hallia is my best bet atm...

can't let Leelou and Crush live though.  I don't understand why no one is getting that.

Given how much Nolder loves pop I'm sure he'll like this one.  And it's more than applicable.

This game has had some weird themes crop up from the players.

Destiny's Child, Sharks, etc.

Archived