Revis Calls Out Sanchez On AFC Championship Games - Are You F+_)*% Kidding Me?

SAR I

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bad karma, SAR.

Hurtful comments like this might get you to that big, shiny BMW dealership in the sky sooner than you would like.

He made false accusations.  I think that's a violation of the 9th Commandment, maybe the 10th.  So I'm safe.

SAR I

What a cop out calling the guy damaged goods. Either you are good or you aren't

If the player is talented and the game comes naturally to him he is good. If he is smart and uses his intelligence to overcome his limitations he can be good.

If he is not talented or not intelligent he won't be good

Not rocket science here

So you're saying that the Jets put Mark Sanchez in the best position to win games and flourish as an NFL quarterback in 2012?

SAR I

Can you believe it? I mean, the nerve. Having a backup quarterback. What were we thinking?

Tim Tebow had the most attendees at a press conference in Jets history.  Bigger than Joe Namath, bigger than Super Bowl III.  ESPN covered his every move with moles and black helicopters everywhere.

He wasn't a backup.  He was a threat.  And one that our not-yet-25 year old quarterback had difficulty with.  So would you.

SAR I

Tim Tebow had the most attendees at a press conference in Jets history. Bigger than Joe Namath, bigger than Super Bowl III. ESPN covered his every move with moles and black helicopters everywhere.

He wasn't a backup. He was a threat. And one that our not-yet-25 year old quarterback had difficulty with. So would you.

SAR I

Yeah, because it's not like anybody has ever managed to play quarterback without crapping himself with a famous run-first virgin behind him on the depth chart.

Tim Tebow had the most attendees at a press conference in Jets history.  Bigger than Joe Namath, bigger than Super Bowl III.  ESPN covered his every move with moles and black helicopters everywhere.

He wasn't a backup.  He was a threat.  And one that our not-yet-25 year old quarterback had difficulty with.  So would you.

SAR I

I only played Class A ball, but when they brought in a new 2nd baseman, I knew I had to up my game. You either get better or you get another job.

I was 19.

Mark has no balls whatsoever. He drained them on a 17 year old.

No. Putting Mark Sanchez in the best position to win games in 2012 would have entailed a clipboard and a real quarterback.

Because Clyde Gates and Chaz Schillenz were All-Pro's and Mark Sanchez never got them to live up to their potential.

SAR I

I only played Class A ball, but when they brought in a new 2nd baseman, I knew I had to up my game. You either get better or you get another job.

I was 19.

And at the same time they brought in a new second baseman did they also tie your hands behind your back and expect you to perform?

Did you have the Class A equivalent of Clyde Gates, Chaz Schillenz, Wayne Hunter, Tim Tebow, and Tony Sparano around you making things significantly worse than the years prior?

SAR I

And at the same time they brought in a new second baseman did they also tie your hands behind your back and expect you to perform?

Did you have the Class A equivalent of Clyde Gates, Chaz Schillenz, Wayne Hunter, Tim Tebow, and Tony Sparano around you making things significantly worse than the years prior?

SAR I

He was terrible the years prior too. The only thing that changed was the excuses.

SAR I

Tony Sparano made me throw the ball six feet over the first baseman's head.

He made false accusations.  I think that's a violation of the 9th Commandment, maybe the 10th.  So I'm safe.

SAR I

You were right the first time... The 10th commandment is "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife".

So unless you've been laying pipe somewhere you shouldn't, you should be okay.

He was terrible the years prior too. The only thing that changed was the excuses.

Such a terrible quarterback!  Won four playoff games in two years before he turned 24!

The horror.  I don't know why I even respond to girls about football.  Wanna talk marinade?

SAR I

You were right the first time... The 10th commandment is "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife".

So unless you've been laying pipe somewhere you shouldn't, you should be okay.

LOL.  Not my cup of tea.  Not into wives.  Into daughter's.

The Commandments support me on this.

SAR I

It's all Revis's fault that Peyton figured out he could whip Rex's sh*tty defense by throwing to his 3rd and 4th WRs.

It's all Revis's fault that Leveon Bell ran all over Rex and Bart's "Can't wait" run-stuffing, #1 run defense in the universe.

Revis is right, Sanchez wasn't elite. If you're going to nitpick, then nitpick him for leaving out the way Rex was out-coached.

I don't think Le'veon bell was in the league at that time...he was at Michigan State.

Jets defense gave up a total of 17 points in a road playoff game...oh man were they terrible.

Mendenhal

Just saw this thread. So in other news:

AFJF thinks the Jets defense under Rex Ryan was really keen

SAR thinks that Mark Sanchez and the Jets offense was really keen

Dude, WTF?  You are needed in the Brady thread! Stat!  See if you can pick up the AA baseball player on the way.

Such a terrible quarterback!  Won four playoff games in two years before he turned 24!

The horror.  I don't know why I even respond to girls about football.  Wanna talk marinade?

SAR I

Let's follow your failed logic.

Sanchez gets all the credit for the wins his first two seasons. Even while putting up god awful numbers, the wins are his. Nothing to do with the rest of the team or Rex.

The next three seasons, when he should show improvement but regresses instead, those loses are on Rex. His regression is on Rex.

Stick to explaining why in your mind PSLs are golden.

Archived