Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will play as long as its understood Im going to complain and explain how confusing and irritating this game is.  If this doesn't work for you then please don;t accept my sign up. Sick of this game already./

GFY.  You're in, complaints and all.

I will play as long as its understood Im going to complain and explain how confusing and irritating this game is.  If this doesn't work for you then please don;t accept my sign up. Sick of this game already./

As long as you sheep in the right directions nobody will judge you

Gonna sit this one out cause busy, but I might follow the game if I have some spare time.

Crusher, if you need moral support, hit me up. Won't be a lot of morality involved, but it'll be fun none the less. 

BTW, here are the town and scum PMs:

Town

You are ___, a townie.  You win when all mafia and Loki are dead.

Each night, you may – but are not required to – submit a single name to me as a night action.  You will not be told what that action does – or even if you have a night action available at all – until Loki is dead, but if you do have a night action and you use it (for example, if you are a cop), it will be effective whether Loki is dead or alive.  Until Loki is dead, please PM me EACH NIGHT to either let me know who you are targeting OR that you are choosing not to use your night action.

Scum

You are ___, and on a scum team with ____ (Player name), ____ (Player name), and ____ (Player name).  Your QT is here ______.  You win when you outnumber the town AND Loki is dead.

Each night, you may – but are not required to – submit a single name to me as a night action.  You will not be told what that action does – or even if you have a night action available – until Loki is dead, but if you do have a night action, it will be effective whether Loki is dead or alive.  Until Loki is dead, please post your night actions to the QT EACH NIGHT as follows: ***Official Night Action: Target [Player Name]***” or ***Official Night Action: No Action***”

In addition, you have a team NK. Please post that to the QT as ***Official Night Kill: Player Name]***  

trying to decide if I should go nuclear on day 1.  I like knowing what role I have, if any, and what it does...  call me a purist.

You are a c*ckbag, and on a scum team with a bunch of a$$holes.  Your QT is GFY.  You win when you outnumber the town AND Loki Pac is dead.

Pac, maybe its because I was a survivor who no one wanted to recruit, but I think I'm actually the only one who enjoyed your display last game.  Making the town wait on your shot while you went to the gym was artful, really.  The ultimate "zero f*cks given" move a player has ever made in this game. 

Pac, I think I'm actually the only one who enjoyed your display last game.  Making the town wait on your shot while you went to the gym was artful, really.  The ultimate "zero f*cks given" move a player has ever made in this game. 

Dont encourage him, you dumb ****. 

Pac, maybe its because I was a survivor who no one wanted to recruit, but I think I'm actually the only one who enjoyed your display last game.  Making the town wait on your shot while you went to the gym was artful, really.  The ultimate "zero f*cks given" move a player has ever made in this game. 

Well thank you 80..  I think a couple others liked it as well.

And the people who were angry?  That's who I wanted to make angry.

I thought this was going to be a standard game based on the initial signups...I guess not?  Not sure I want in if its some crazy stupid mechanic.  I hate games like that.

You thought one of my games was going to be a standard game?  When I described it as both a kick-ass setup and a "Doggin game"?  My games are always puzzle boxes, and you know that.  Batman credibility ... dropping.

No worries if you want to tap out, btw.  Just do it now rather than in-game.

Archived