Ragnarok Mafia Signups - Need 1 more

Doggin94it

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 10 pages of unconventionally daring play are soooo much >>> than your bitchy "I assumed 'm a pointless role and going to sh*t all over the thread with intentionally misleading logic" IDGAF attitude for 100 pages

My 10 pages of unconventionally daring play are soooo much >>> than your bitchy "I assumed 'm a pointless role and going to sh*t all over the thread with intentionally misleading logic" IDGAF attitude for 100 pages

Just wow.

There's nothing reckless about voting for a moron that is pushing bad logic, and worse explanations. It's not he first time I've voted a dumb townie, and won't be the last. I'm not going to apologize for it. It's part of the game. What you did isn't part of the game. You did one of the stupidest things I've seen in about 5 years playing this nonsense.

Pac's lynch would have been the first mislynch. If town couldn't survive one mislynch, then the game was broken to begin with. The only thing that stopped this setup from being a lopsided sh*t show of bad game design was JC's bad luck with his conversions, and us lynching him on D2. Otherwise town is playing versus two factions, while Pac is killing townies in a hissy fit because he got voted for for playing like scum MVP.

You might be the only person dumb enough here to believe Pac when he says he wanted to teach town a lesson. No chance. He'll never admit it, but he shot me because he thought I was scum. I dared him too, gave him too much wifom to handle, and he shot me. He wasn't going to shoot Hess, he was more likely to shoot Crusher and Leelou since those are the two he was advocating most. 

Pac should be thanking me. I urged him to shoot me, instead of a town power role. If he had done what he wanted, he was just as likely to shoot Leelou as anyone else. 

yeah. town thanks you from the bottom of the barrell that you drew fire on your town self for the greater good.

Yeah.  People have gotten a little comfortable with things like that.  Standard "vote for player X until he reveals" isn't going to work here, because nobody will have anything to reveal.

Also, standard "claim key townie role when pressured" isn't going to work for scum, either. 

Town or scum (or Loki, which goes without saying), you'll have to earn this win.

This has been a problem lately tbh.

Pac, maybe its because I was a survivor who no one wanted to recruit, but I think I'm actually the only one who enjoyed your display last game.  Making the town wait on your shot while you went to the gym was artful, really.  The ultimate "zero f*cks given" move a player has ever made in this game. 

I gave him all that time because I really thought he was going to spend an hour, maybe two, taunting everyone. Especially the Ape.

Instead he just left. And then he came back...and then he left again.

I was like wtf. I didn't care since I wasn't playing but if I was I would have been pissed lol.

I figured it would have some flavor but when you posted the set-up, it looked standard.  I just dont have energy for these types of games.  Hence my effort level last game.  I'll play to keep the roster solid but I just cant get into these types of games. 

Batman quit mafia.  The roster has gone too stupid for him to continue to playing.  I've got to come up with something new.  

So...would you say...my game broke the batman?

yeah. town thanks you from the bottom of the barrell that you drew fire on your town self for the greater good.

LOL, so you're not only stupid enough to defend your idiotic play... but you also fall into the moron camp of blaming the shootee, not the shooter.

I'd forgotten what a trainwreck you turn into when you play these games. 

holy crap why are there so many posts to read?

I don't want to read this many posts in a sign up thread.

I'll paraphrase:

Ape: Pac, you blew it and won't admit it

Pac: Ape, you derped the game up and I had to kill you

Doggin: PAFO, restoring the spirit of the game with my setup, I am not Nolder I balanced it

80: I played my role the best I could & Lizzie was crazy for claiming cop

me: 80 screwed off all game and I tried something original

LOL, so you're not only stupid enough to defend your idiotic play... but you also fall into the moron camp of blaming the shootee, not the shooter.

I always think to myself that I hope his behavior in these games is only in these games.

I gave him all that time because I really thought he was going to spend an hour, maybe two, taunting everyone. Especially the Ape.

Instead he just left. And then he came back...and then he left again.

I was like wtf. I didn't care since I wasn't playing but if I was I would have been pissed lol.

Yeah, if there was any truth at all to his sentiment that he wanted to shoot me to teach town a lesson... then he would have just done it.

He was legit contemplating shooting Leelou. I'd bet anything, despite what he's selling in the dead thread, that if he hadn't shot me he would have shot her, Crusher and then maybe Hess in that order. He wasn't going to "save the day". Hess only became his favorite "I was going to, until Ape... " story to tell after he saw the setup.

To be fair...he went most of that game playing pretty normal.

It was only at the end when he thought all hope was lost he decided to claim cop to get the real cop lynched.

To be fair.  The last 1/4 of a mafia game is pretty much the part that matters. 

Do I really need to state the obvious here?

Pac had 4/5 scum on his reads, shoots you and calls it ahead of time, you're saying he really thought you were scum and covered himself by saying "Ape's town and I don't care" yeah, got it

Pac had 4/5 scum on his reads, shoots you and calls it ahead of time, you're saying he really thought you were scum and covered himself by saying "Ape's town and I don't care" yeah, got it

I can confirm Pac thought it was Hess. He was PMing me about it. He just decided to shoot Ape because Ape kept pissing him off.

Edit: Wait I just checked the PM and that's all not there. wtf...I could have sworn he said something BEFORE shooting Ape. Maybe it was in the game thread then. /shrug

To be fair.  The last 1/4 of a mafia game is pretty much the part that matters. 

Not always.

This setup was not balanced for town at all. The only events that made it balance out somewhat were JC's bad luck, me having had him as a scum mate last game which made him an easier read for me. If both cults are around and recruiting, the town gets decimated, especially with Leelou outed on D1. I'm not saying I am "town hero", what I'm saying is that some good luck and good play for town in the first 1/4 of this game made it winnable when it otherwise would have been impossible.

lol, which reads... he listed 3/4 of the game before it was said and done... after his lynch, he said he had it narrowed down to Leelou, Crusher, Hess, me and one other person, I want to remember him saying Hallia. 

In the death thread, he cried about how he would have shot Hess.

In the game thread, he urged the town to go after Leelou and Crusher.

So yea.

I can confirm Pac thought it was Hess. He was PMing me about it. He just decided to shoot Ape because Ape kept pissing him off.

Edit: Wait I just checked the PM and that's all not there. wtf...I could have sworn he said something BEFORE shooting Ape. Maybe it was in the game thread then. /shrug

lol

Good. So he shot me because I made him go EMO... this is more braggable than catching JC on D1.

Who cares?  I was 3rd party.  I had no interest in helping town, because at any moment I might have been recruited by scum.

I actually liked the way you played this game. I think you played it like a symp. You did a good job helping JC on D1 and D2. I had no problems with your approach... if I drew survivor I would have gone all-in on scheming how to get recruited. 

I also thing it's obvious why nobody recruited you.

lol, which reads... he listed 3/4 of the game before it was said and done... after his lynch, he said he had it narrowed down to Leelou, Crusher, Hess, me and one other person, I want to remember him saying Hallia. 

In the death thread, he cried about how he would have shot Hess.

In the game thread, he urged the town to go after Leelou and Crusher.

So yea.

I have no dog in this fight

Here is a tissue.

Archived