Jets 2015 Rewards Cards Arrive

Lot K Tailgaters

Spatula. 

From talking with other season ticket holders it seems upper deck got the spatula and mezz and lower got cooler. Seems to me the Jets might have thought the cooler was the "nicer" gift for the PSL seats, but everyone I've talked to wants the spatula. 

I have a friend of mine who has coaches club seats.  A few months ago I used the line on him that I renewed my coaches club seats and he was like really and stunned.  I said yea the coaches club of the upper deck.  I still use that line so you can join in section 347 is the coaches club of the upper deck.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a friend of mine who has coaches club seats.  A few months ago I used the line on him that I renewed my coaches club seats and he was like really and stunned.  I said yea the coaches club of the upper deck.  I still use that line so you can join in section 347 is the coaches club of the upper deck.

I'm all in on that. 

So what are the early reviews on the spatula? How's the flip action? Solid scooping power or is it one of those spatulas that can murder a burger sometimes?

I havent used it yet, I've been using a concrete trowel for years that works just fine. I'll give it a shot one day though

So what are the early reviews on the spatula? How's the flip action? Solid scooping power or is it one of those spatulas that can murder a burger sometimes?

The Jets logo is carved out of the metal on the flipping end.

So if you want to get a blow torch and brand a Jets logo on your forearm, you are good to go.

RJF:

OT but BTW I received my RU STs in the mail today.

I am in Row 1 Section 206. UD 40 yard line, TV side of the field.

Checked the OSU game and they are going for $330 per seat in my section for Row 17 seats.

My cost was $45 per ticket.

Flipping that game will cover the whole ST nut.

RJF:

Checked the OSU game and they are going for $330 per seat in my section for Row 17 seats.

That is absolutely insane. Especially considering we lost by 30 to them last year. I'm coming in for the Nebraska game. I have a buddy that lives in Omaha, so we started a tradition last year that we'll do RU/NU every year at each other's home field.

Gonna be a transitional year for sure. I think we have the fewest returnees in the conference this season. I was not a Gary Nova fan but I have a feeling that I'm going to be missing him a lot, although Laviano supposedly looks good so fingers crossed.

I think I might try to get tix for the Michigan game. It's not that far a drive for me. Depends how much tickets cost.

I'm in the LSL and I got the cooler. I say only to add another data point to this small observational study.

Incidentally, from the pic above I think I have 2 Jets spatulas like that. Last Christmas I got them as stocking stuffer type gifts from 2 different people. Since I am classy.

RJF:

Sold my OSU tickets and paid off half my season.  Those first 3 games are brutal resales.

It's just another disconnect with the PSL owners, no different than the radio commercials with the "dems Jets is gonna be good dis year" campaign.  He's really got to sh-t can that marketing department.

LIcense plate frames for our BMW's?  LOL.  Polyester scarves for our Bottega jackets?  Ha ha ha.  Lanyards against our Brioni shirts?  LOL..  The only gift the PSL owners ever got of any value are the baseball caps that say "Season Ticket Holder" on them along with our section number, gives us a tiny bit of status for all to see.  The rest is just about the worst crap any marketing team ever dumped on it's fans, it's just as bad as the rewards program and the in-game entertainment.

The Jets think we're stupid.  They think we're Vinny From Staten Island.  They don't realize who is actually paying the bills.  Someday, they will.

SAR I

What do you got against Vinny from Staten Island ??? He's DA MAN !!!!!!

The Jets could take some notes from the NJ Devils.   I have been invited several times to networking events in the platinum club complete with complimentary food and adult beverages, have had several invites to skate on the ice and take shots at the net and have pictures taken on the bench and at the net, met with players when I picked up my STs in person, received several comp tickets right on the ice and once last year was given a suite complete with food and adult beverages.  But again the Jets will run off 10 SBs before that happens.

That's because the Devils have no fans .

Dedicated my ass you have more fun  money to spend thats it.  You yourself aren't dedicated you miss games and bad mouth the Jets organization and its fans any chance you get when i was a season ticket holder I missed 0 games.

2 kids in college,property taxes,car insurance,vacations my priorities changed I can watch the same game in the luxury of my own home and still be a die hard dedicated fan if you think going to the stadium changes who you are you are wrong.

And I never cheered underage girls to show their t!ts at the Gate D spirals like you did Mr. Dedicated and Loyal. 

BRING BACK GATE D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That about sums it up.  The Jets Rewards Program is just about the most insulting thing the Jets primitive marketing team has ever done to us.  Either offer something of value or eliminate this incredibly inept program. What were they thinking?  $5,000 per year plus parking and PSLs and all you can offer is an autographed picture of a scrub, useless bobbleheads or some other piece of garbage?  Please.  Dear Jets:  Do everyone a favor and dump this embarrassment of a "rewards" program.  There is no "reward" in it for the STHs.    

Agreed ; the rewards program sucks . Lower ticket prices instead .

Debate of the day....which would you have preferred the cooler or spatula?  I already have the cooler and plenty of spatulas but I like to grill and it says Season Ticketholder on it plus I like the bottle opener. 

Cooler,definitely . I'm in section 311 and received the spatula . I guess PSL people received the cooler .

What do you got against Vinny from Staten Island ??? He's DA MAN !!!!!!

It's a stereotype of a Jets fan from 1988 in Giants Stadium and that's not whose actually paying the bills in 2015 in MetLife Stadium.  Same reason blue collar Fireman Ed laid an egg in the new facility.  Those types aren't the majority anymore.

SAR I

Agreed ; the rewards program sucks . Lower ticket prices instead .

Jets games are extremely affordable, there are upper deck seats that the Jets routinely sell for $50 and even the likes of my $125 mezzanine seats can be had on StubHub for $50 if it's against a bad opponent.

Pricing isn't the issue.  The Jets don't realize that there was a shift in the demographic of their customer base when the season ticket population was given an enema in 2010 and people dropped out and/or moved to new seating locations.  Look in the parking lots on gameday, take a look at what the fans next to you are wearing.  Mr. Blue Collar Gardening Service Guy From Staten Island isn't the stereotype that needs catering to; it's the estate owner he works for.

SAR I

Those types? 

Yes, those types.

I used to sit with burping farting drunkard rude-mouthed blue collar workers in their Carhart jackets and their brown bag lunches.  They're all gone now.  I sit around people like me.  People with good jobs, nice cars, manners, and potty training.

SAR I

Yes, those types.

I used to sit with burping farting drunkard rude-mouthed blue collar workers in their Carhart jackets and their brown bag lunches.  They're all gone now.  I sit around people like me.  People with good jobs, nice cars, manners, and potty training.

SAR I

Such an inclusive world you live in. 

A little surprised you are still pushing that car angle.

Jets games are extremely affordable, there are upper deck seats that the Jets routinely sell for $50 and even the likes of my $125 mezzanine seats can be had on StubHub for $50 if it's against a bad opponent.

Pricing isn't the issue.  The Jets don't realize that there was a shift in the demographic of their customer base when the season ticket population was given an enema in 2010 and people dropped out and/or moved to new seating locations.  Look in the parking lots on gameday, take a look at what the fans next to you are wearing.  Mr. Blue Collar Gardening Service Guy From Staten Island isn't the stereotype that needs catering to; it's the estate owner he works for.

SAR I

Staten Island has the highest median income of any of the 5 boroughs at north of $70,000, fyi.

SAR I

Demographic my ass ; I think that YOU need an enema !!!!!

Yes, those types.

SAR I

I used to sit in 104 and I cleaned toilets. 

Archived