Sheldon is an idiot; facing charges of resisting arrest, drag racing

Morrissey

This mother EFFER!!!! This line had the potential be among the best the league has ever seen!! I was hoping they would sign mo and lock up the line, as a whole, for a while. What a disgrace!!

I should have known after his ferguson rant....

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Problem in society today is people do not take ownership for their actions. We search for others to blame. Should people get a second chance of course, but it is our actions and not words that result in forgiveness. Sheldon has a lot of fences to mend. Question is can he and does he want to. At this point he can not say his momma did not raise a dumbie '!!!!!!'!!

knee jerk, anyone? geeze.this board is out of control at times. young people do dumb stuff. some,obviously, mature faster than others. Sheldon seems to be somewhat immature. lets see

1. told a jet fan to mind his business on social media

we all talk sh*t to jets fans on social media

2. he is young and likes his money

when I was young, I liked my money too.hell, I still do

3.smoked some weed.

we all smoked weed at one time or another

4. called a cop a "pig"

guilty of the same thing when I was younger

5. racing

again, we have all done it to some extent

6. weed smell coming from the car

heresay

7. loaded gun under the seat.

most likely legal. besides, who carrys an unloaded gun under the seat?

8. clocked at 142mph and tried to ditch the cop

hell, if I was clocked at 142, I would consider doing the same

9. 12 yo in the car

this is where I have a big problem with Sheldon.like I said, young people do dumb things

hopefully Sheldon finally wakes up out of desperation. but honestly, except for the 12 yo kid, I can think of a million other things that are worse, that other nfl players have done

Richardson is still my favorite player on the jets. I will not throw him to the curb because he is young and has done some dumb sh*t.

knee jerk, anyone? geeze.this board is out of control at times. young people do dumb stuff. some,obviously, mature faster than others. Sheldon seems to be somewhat immature. lets see

3.smoked some weed.

4. called a cop a "pig"

5. racing

heresay

9. 12 yo in the car

this is where I have a big problem with Sheldon.like I said, young people do dumb things

hopefully Sheldon finally wakes up out of desperation. but honestly, except for the 12 yo kid, I can think of a million other things that are worse, that other nfl players have done

Richardson is still my favorite player on the jets. I will not throw him to the curb because he is young and has done some dumb sh*t.

i stopped reading after "somewhat immature"

He will likely be suspended by the team pending more investigation. He should be suspended just for not alerting team let alone doing all this stupid stuff. No way he can go out and practice with teammates he lied to.

One question.This happened 2 weeks ago, why come out first day of training camp?

3.smoked some weed.

4. called a cop a "pig"

5. racing

heresay

9. 12 yo in the car

Kids do stuff you guys

He's a kid, kids do dumb things.  Sheldon needs to learn from this.

The gun details are still sketchy, and the report was the car smelled of weed, not the individuals, you're stretching the facts.

and why do you think the car smelled of weed?

maybe Sheldon use the weed air freshener or the weed is the new car smell this days

Guys who have been charged with worse crimes including domestic violence and various drug charges were able to play again in the NFL.  I doubt this will be a death sentence to his career if he can get himself together.  He is probably looking at a long suspension but he is young and will probably get another chance.  There is no reason to cut a pro bowl player when the NFL will suspend him and allow you not to pay him anyway.  Let the legal process work and see what happens.  Cutting him now doesn't do make the Jets look better or accomplish anything.

9. 12 yo in the car this is where I have a big problem with Sheldon.like I said, young people do dumb things hopefully Sheldon finally wakes up out of desperation. but honestly, except for the 12 yo kid, I can think of a million other things that are worse, that other nfl players have done Richardson is still my favorite player on the jets. I will not throw him to the curb because he is young and has done some dumb sh*t.

Yeah, that's kind of what did it for me. All the other stuff is not egregious on their own, but all of it piled on top of having a minor in the car? That's incredibly immature and stupid. That's not being a good role model. That's not being a good leader. And it's not even a month after he was suspended for drug use. And, what, a day after he's in an interview saying he learned his lesson? Was this the lesson he was refering to? And apparently he didn't even tell the Jets FO. It's just too much with this guy.

Does Sheldon strike you as depressed?  

I love how all he's really worried about is his money.  Not his life and the others around him (doing 140 on an interstate and running from the cops with a gun in the car).  Not his legacy, career, reputation, team, etc...nope, just money is more important than weed. 

Oh and by the way, it's the NFL's fault.  Because he's in the NFL this is a big deal and its world news and it hurts others and sorry and stuff.  

This ******* guy.  Haha.  

Sign Mo.

Thanks Idzick

Totally ninja'd me on this.

Kicking a man when he's down does nothing.  Says more about you than him.  He needs help.  I'm hoping the Jets 

can provide just that.  At least this happen at a position of strength.  We'll be fine, let's hope Sheldon will as well.

All I needed to see was "143 mph" to burst out laughing. This was my first reaction; as bad as a position this puts us in, this story is just so outrageous, so surreal,  so stupid, and so damning that I just cannot help but finding the comedy in this before the tragedy. 

sheldon will have the opportunity to watch practice with all that talent at DE and CB and with new blood at olb, and realize that the team's success has nothing to do with him - it's on geno and the offense.  he'll see the new defensive draft picks flash, as well as last year's defensive picks rebound, and realize the team is loaded on that side of the ball.  at some point he'll either come clean and resume his career or flame out, but the jets will be fine either way

I'm looking forward to someone necro'ing that super dramatic thread about him missing the voluntary stuff a couple months ago. There's at least a weeks worth of "told ya so" coming to those of us that said "chill the **** out".

Can he be cut today?? I really want to see him cut today. I'd commission a bronze statue of Maccagnan immediately following.

Just because Sheldon is stupid I trust Macc isn't. Trade this moron for a first plus, sign Mo and move on. The DL will still be top 3 in the league. Can't find a way to excuse his behavior. Love the guy in every way but you have to be able to count on players.

On the espn radio interview today, the DJ brought up the weed suspension and asked Sheldon if he addressed the team.

His response was "[coach did that for me]"

I don't know what the Eff that means exactly, but but it's telling that he can't even own up to the team himself. What itty bitty balls he has.

Cut. His. Ass.

On the espn radio interview today, the DJ brought up the weed suspension and asked Sheldon if he addressed the team.

His response was "[coach did that for me]"

I don't know what the Eff that means exactly, but but it's telling that he can't even own up to the team himself. What itty bitty balls he has.

Cut. His. Ass.

It's the first day the team was together, give that a break already, is meaningless.

On,y the biggest idiot of a GM would cut a young, 1st round, stud DL for no return. Ain't happening

3.smoked some weed.

4. called a cop a "pig"

5. racing

heresay

9. 12 yo in the car

Enough with the kid stuff....he's a 3rd year pro, the vast majority of NFL players are "kids"..only a select few are doing moronic criminal things like this.

Just because Sheldon is stupid I trust Macc isn't. Trade this moron for a first plus, sign Mo and move on. The DL will still be top 3 in the league. Can't find a way to excuse his behavior. Love the guy in every way but you have to be able to count on players.

Trade him for a first??? You're kidding, right? C'mon man, no one gives up a first for him now. He's un-trade-able!!!!

Archived