#Jets Camp 7/31 Friday

Patriot Killa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to stop logging on when I see Villain made the last post.  None of his tweets show up here and his text doesn't make much sense without them

His tweets didn't work for me yesterday, but do today. It may be as simple as updating your browser. I'm in a newer version of chrome today than I was yesterday. 

Meanwhile, the QB's at Bills camp. 

OK, this points out one of the HUGE problems I had with Rex as coach.  The Bills as a TEAM had 12 passing reps for all QBs. To make matters worse it was split between 3 QBs, and when he was here it was split between 2 usually. 

Meanwhile in team drills, Geno threw 20 passes alone, and Fitz 15. We know Petty got a few as well. So Geno had almost twice as much passing practice to learn the routes build chemistry, etc.... than the entire Buffalo QB TEAM!!!

It is a huge reason no QB really developed here. They simply never got enough work in. Rex would rather practice running and Cover 0 blitz on every pass attempt so "his" defense could win the practice.

We are so much better off at QB now it is ridiculous.

OK, this points out one of the HUGE problems I had with Rex as coach.  The Bills as a TEAM had 12 passing reps for all QBs. To make matters worse it was split between 3 QBs, and when he was here it was split between 2 usually. 

Meanwhile in team drills, Geno threw 20 passes alone, and Fitz 15. We know Petty got a few as well. So Geno had almost twice as much passing practice to learn the routes build chemistry, etc.... than the entire Buffalo QB TEAM!!!

It is a huge reason no QB really developed here. They simply never got enough work in. Rex would rather practice running and Cover 0 blitz on every pass attempt so "his" defense could win the practice.

Rex will be satisfied for as long as  Stephen Gillmore becomes a superstar CB. lol.

As long as Rex can brag in the coaches office that 'his' defense beat the sh*t out of the 'Bills' offense he will be happy.

cro will step up when he needs to, you have to figure bowles knows him for that.

True. But if im correct Dex has had at least 1 int in every single practice he's participated in going back to last year before his injury. 

If Dex is a legit ballhawk then I would assume that our coach is smart enough to understand that production is key. Im not saying week 1 or anything, but if Cro begins looking like the "weakest link" of the defense come reg. season I highly doubt Bowles wont pull the trigger if Dex is showing that he's a INT machine/cover guy. 

cro will step up when he needs to, you have to figure bowles knows him for that.

He didn't step up two years ago for a coach that knew him.

Should be interesting because he still seems to have the skills.  Perhaps he's just a vet a tad bored with camps.  He would really have to fall off the earth to not be the starter in game one I would think.

He didn't step up two years ago for a coach that knew him.

Should be interesting because he still seems to have the skills.  Perhaps he's just a vet a tad bored with camps.  He would really have to fall off the earth to not be the starter in game one I would think.

And Bowles don't remember him from last year??

Archived