#Jets Camp 7/31 Friday

Patriot Killa

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

legally, but Goodell may lay the hammer down. Hopefully the Jets organization is able to keep control of this. 

This is why there is a union.

If Goodell just pulls something out of thin air, then the appeals process and such unfolds... and we get to replace deflateballs in the news. Hooray.

Yeah, it's Chris Owusu, Walt Powell, T.J. Graham, Jeremy Kerley, and Eric Decker returning punts. But, I'd rather not risk Decker getting injured back there if someone else can do the job. Now that we have Marshall and Devin, I think Kerley is more expendable and I'm not worried about putting him back there full-time.

I think that Decker will practice with them because he will make the team.  He can be the emergency punt returner and if he is actually better you can use him when necessary.  I find Kerley eminently expendable.  I would use him there any time, I just do not feel he is particularly good at it. 

Would that be the #2 or #1 spot? I thought I heard somewhere that the coaches like Cumby at #1, so where does that put Amaro?

The stories I heard had Amaro at H-back which they were treating as a separate position.  I'm not sure how much distinction there will be.

This is why there is a union.

If Goodell just pulls something out of thin air, then the appeals process and such unfolds... and we get to replace deflateballs in the news. Hooray.

******* unions.

Archived