• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, this points out one of the HUGE problems I had with Rex as coach.  The Bills as a TEAM had 12 passing reps for all QBs. To make matters worse it was split between 3 QBs, and when he was here it wa

The stupidity that is Rex Ryan. 

Villain - for whatever reason, at work these twitter images get blocked.  Not sure if it's because Twitter is blocked or if certain images don't make it through.  Any chance you could throw the text into these?  Feel like I'm missing so much.  I know I'm a new guy and it's a lot to ask, but if it's not too much of a pain, would be greatly appreciated.

Villain - for whatever reason, at work these twitter images get blocked.  Not sure if it's because Twitter is blocked or if certain images don't make it through.  Any chance you could throw the text into these?  Feel like I'm missing so much.  I know I'm a new guy and it's a lot to ask, but if it's not too much of a pain, would be greatly appreciated.

I would, but it would take too long for me and I'd fall behind. I get so many tweets coming in that Im just copying and reposting here. Sorry bro. Looks like im the only one today posting updates. 

If there's a "text based" way to do it I'll do so in order for you to read it. I'll have to check though. 

• Upvote 1

I would, but it would take too long for me and I'd fall behind. I get so many tweets coming in that Im just copying and reposting here. Sorry bro. Looks like im the only one today posting updates. 

No worries.  Wouldn't want to impede everyone else from getting quick updates.  Can I ask who the source is with the most frequent tweets? Can look at my phone for Twitter updates, I just don't have much in terms of who I follow on there.

No worries.  Wouldn't want to impede everyone else from getting quick updates.  Can I ask who the source is with the most frequent tweets? Can look at my phone for Twitter updates, I just don't have much in terms of who I follow on there.

Im getting tweets from like 15 different sources. Once I see a new tweet available I copy and paste. 

Sources. 

Ron Pickett

Brian Costello

Darryl Slater

Conner Hughes

Brian Bassett

Eric Allen

Joe Caporoso

New York Jets Fuel

Erik From Jets Twit

Dom Consentino. 

Here's a few for you .