Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yes i agree, i've been trying to poke wholes in it.. but not sure i'm ready to vote him

you've been reluctant to vote anyone but the Ape...the Laine vote is a whitewash...no way she swings today...you are avoiding contact with the enemy.

you've been reluctant to vote anyone but the Ape...the Laine vote is a whitewash...no way she swings today...you are avoiding contact with the enemy.

what? i voted barm out of the gates yesterday...

I told you the fact that lane dropped that late vote on barm is what's helping keep me off that train

Nolderp is claiming a power role, we lynched a power role yesterday.. just not sure that's a wise move

I told you the fact that lane dropped that late vote on barm is what's helping keep me off that train

Nolderp is claiming a power role, we lynched a power role yesterday.. just not sure that's a wise move

...and how did he prove this to you?  What happened to his train?  Why did scum take their votes off?

VOTE COUNT

Barm (4) - JiF, SMC, 80, Alanna

SMC (2) - Nae, Wombat

Nolder (2) - Jetscode, Barm

Wombat (2) - Pac, Lizzie

Seph (1) - Nolder

Alanna (1) - CTM

7 to lynch

DEADLINE IS 9PM EASTERN ON TUESDAY

Have to wonder how 4 townies are so resolute?  and I wanted to lynch Barm to start the day...go figure.

Holy Jesus this thread lol. I know I have not been the most active. My fiancee has had the last three days off, so I'm spending most of my time with her.

Deal with it.

Lizzie when did you get results was it night 2? It would be interesting if the info we are receiving was because of loki.

I am not sure about nolder, but I'm not wanting to lynch him today

I think Nae has been looking alot better.

I don't see any way ctm is ever scum.

Vote [barm]

He's claiming a power role but it may not even be his. I viewed myself last night and got results on another player.

Holy Jesus this thread lol. I know I have not been the most active. My fiancee has had the last three days off, so I'm spending most of my time with her.

Deal with it.

Lizzie when did you get results was it night 2? It would be interesting if the info we are receiving was because of loki.

I am not sure about nolder, but I'm not wanting to lynch him today

I think Nae has been looking alot better.

I don't see any way ctm is ever scum.

Vote [barm]

N1 I targeted another player and got no reply

N2 I targeted myself and got results the moment before Day started about someone else

What does this mean? I was being asked to take a stance, I voted where I thought we were most likely to find mafia between Nolder and Barm.

I'm also willing to vote Seph, who I think is likely to be Loki. SMC likely scum but the train wasn't taking off. My WTL would be of those three

WHY THE ******* HELL AM I YOUR ONLY TOWN READ YOU GRUMPY ASS MOTHER ****ER?

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU EMOING US TO VOTE YOU TO A LYNCH IF YOU ARE A TOWN POWER ROLE ASSWIPE?

GROW SOME BALLS, A SPINE, AND A LIFE AND QUIT sh*tTING ON THIS GAME OR ASK FOR A REPLACMENT/MODKILL DOUCHEBAG.

Oh,, so sweet.  Like you never left.  Hercules!  Hercules!!  Hercules!!!

He's claiming a power role but it may not even be his. I viewed myself last night and got results on another player.

and it was watcher results, did it say player x visited you? or player x visited player z

Archived