Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since a few people have asked: all roles will be effective as usual even while Loki is alive. So if you are the cop, you will get results for your N1 view before the start of D2 (unless, of course, someone else's action interferes with that). Same for all other roles. If there's a doctor, their protecting will work N1, if there's a hider, vigilante, jailkeeper, tracker, etc. ... all roles are active as usual. If you can figure out what your role is before Loki dies, good for you.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

if you're a vig and you target yourself, do you die?

Vote Count

Nae (1) - Jetscode

CTM (1) - Barm

Barm (1) - Pac

Pac (2) - Nae, Lizzie

Nolder (1) - SMC

Hallia (2) - Nolder, Wombat

Wombat (2) - Lily, CTM

Seph (1) - Alanna

80 (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - 80

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

And here I thought people were starting to get away from screaming FIRST?

Vote: Seph

I'm on a post level similar to Smash on JN games.. the fact that when I checked the game there weren't 5000 80 and Ape posts already shocked me.

I'm on a post level similar to Smash on JN games.. the fact that when I checked the game there weren't 5000 80 and Ape posts already shocked me.

You didn't call anyone an idiot...you're not on Smash's level ;)

If you're encouraging Pac to possibly vig himself tonight, I'm ok with this.

I figure ape and pac are the best chances if town, which would be wonderful. Both are egomaniacal enough to believe that a) they'd be targeted n1 by scum and B) losing them would kill any chance the town had of winning

Also, any chance we can knock this game out by Thursday?  Set some aggressive deadlines? 

I'm heading to Nicaragua for 9 days on Friday.  I'll do my best to stay up but it will probably be very limited and mostly for a short period at night before high and drunk before going to bed.

Also, any chance we can knock this game out by Thursday?  Set some aggressive deadlines? 

I'm heading to Nicaragua for 9 days on Friday.  I'll do my best to stay up but it will probably be very limited and mostly for a short period at night before high and drunk before going to bed.

Just make sure to pull a Crusher and play when you're in this state for our entertainment.

well tell w/e dude you bring back to your cabana that you need hunt scum for a bit before the bum play begins

I figure ape and pac are the best chances if town, which would be wonderful. Both are egomaniacal enough to believe that a) they'd be targeted n1 by scum and B) losing them would kill any chance the town had of winning

I'm more than a little fuzzy from watching the Mets game last night. Ape and Pac are the best chances if town....what do you mean by that?

Archived