Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

I'm more than a little fuzzy from watching the Mets game last night. Ape and Pac are the best chances if town....what do you mean by that?

Means.. if they are town, they would be the most likely to self target in order to ensure they survive the night. If they are scum, there'd be no reason to self target. Capisce?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, any chance we can knock this game out by Thursday?  Set some aggressive deadlines? 

I'm heading to Nicaragua for 9 days on Friday.  I'll do my best to stay up but it will probably be very limited and mostly for a short period at night before high and drunk before going to bed.

Unvote Vote Jif

I'm glad you're off the T0mShane negativity train.  Baseball is fun for the first time since 2006.

Tom disgusts me.  This is a new team now.  Playoffs here we come!!!

well tell w/e dude you bring back to your cabana that you need hunt scum for a bit before the bum play begins

Jealous? 

He's a stud.  Wish the Sox had him :(

CTM looks town.

He met his gay joke quota on D1 which is a town tell? 

But we should be Loki hunting. Misleading the town. Loki is that you?

Unvote Vote Wombat

Wombat just got destroyed here.  Town appears to suffer from a lack of information and needs Loki to die, Wombat starts the game all super serious and votes me for "Loki hunting". 

I'm willing to go down this path too.  Unvote vote Wombat

Also, any chance we can knock this game out by Thursday?  Set some aggressive deadlines? 

I'm heading to Nicaragua for 9 days on Friday.  I'll do my best to stay up but it will probably be very limited and mostly for a short period at night before high and drunk before going to bed.

If I knew you any better I would beg you to please take me with.

Womby pulling alignments out of a hat or really serious?

Wombat just got destroyed here.  Town appears to suffer from a lack of information and needs Loki to die, Wombat starts the game all super serious and votes me for "Loki hunting". 

I'm willing to go down this path too.  Unvote vote Wombat

speaking of super serious...

oy.. you won't tell but on the off chance that you are the doc, you'd be protected from NK's

that's a scummy statement ... Sure on the off chance you're the Doc you will be protected against ridiculous odds in your favor. Any townies with a special ability could actually be dead as well so why promote  such an action ? Unless of course you're scum .

Unvote 80 Vote CTM

that's a scummy statement ... Sure on the off chance you're the Doc you will be protected against ridiculous odds in your favor. Any townies with a special ability could actually be dead as well so why promote  such an action ? Unless of course you're scum .

Unvote 80 Vote CTM

watchu talkin bout willis

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-o.gif

Tom disgusts me.  This is a new team now.  Playoffs here we come!!!

Jealous? 

He met his gay joke quota on D1 which is a town tell? 

i haven't met my quota yet, not even close

fgt

Unvote 80 Vote CTM

Can someone interpret this for me?

thanks, 

Can someone interpret this for me?

thanks, 

what Im saying is selecting yourself for a NA at this stage is stupid and to suggest such a move is scummy. If your a town vig you kill yourself so at this point why even suggest selecting yourself with a NA. At this point the proper moves are to select another player or select no one.

Archived