Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

I've said my peace about PacScum and the folly of "Pac is a Moron"®

I'm not changing my vote so I'll leave it up to others to decide whether to lynch the player with the most damning scum evidence against him, or go on a wild goose chase.

Thanks, yeah I think we get it..I may have nightmares actually about it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're trying just a litttttttttttttttttle too hard, ese. getting a tad obvious

I've said my peace about PacScum and the folly of "Pac is a Moron"®

I'm not changing my vote so I'll leave it up to others to decide whether to lynch the player with the most damning scum evidence against him, or go on a wild goose chase.

lol

And, it is disingenuous to dismiss Pac as scum based on "Pac is a Moron"®

Yep.  It relies on the tacit assumption that Pac is smart enough not to be terrible at scum but stupid enough to be terrible at town.  That's a very special kind of dumb you're looking for there.

I know that as a blockhead, nuance isn't your strong suit. So allow me to clarify. The "Pac's being a moron" defense is not the primary reason I'm not voting him, it's a viable idea to consider and potentially has merit but it also has the tremendous benefit of allowing me to continually call him stupid.

The primary reason I do not want to lynch pac today is I'm having a hard time buying the chain of events you are selling. It doesn't make a lot of sense, so it's probably not true

1) Barm is gettting run up, Pac, his teammate decides he needs to bus

2) Pac comes in thread and like the flamboyant turd he is, announces he's going to hammer his teammate before doing so

3) Shortly there after, with no change in either train and seemingly nothing to prompt it he publicly reverses course and refuses to hammer

The only thing that I am considering it in support of this chain of events is someone talked him out of the bus in QT and he was basically fumbled the whole thing badly. But pac isn't the type to be talked out of anything, he's a burro

It makes a lot more sense given that no one questioned his handling of Ape.  Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me.

Yep.  It relies on the tacit assumption that Pac is smart enough not to be terrible at scum but stupid enough to be terrible at town.  That's a very special kind of dumb you're looking for there.

That is sig worthy.

"Pac, A Special Kinda Stupid"®

What is absurd...and I mean absurd...about Wbt's puke job last night....is that his Post-pourri drew a path towards voting CTM, based on his work....and he then voted Pac

Something is rotten in Ragnarok

That's why I was laughing last night..  he spent over an hour calling CTM dirty then voted me.  It was incredible.

You guys are idiots.  I was voting CTM until I moved to Pac.  I'd still prefer a CTM lynch, but I have to make concessions to reality.

OK.  Let's test SMC's adamant thinking here.  Let's see if someone swoops in with a ninja hammer.  Tired of waiting on lurky Seph to finally post his thoughts.

Vote Pac

You're saying you want to give scoki a chance to ninja hammer me???  wtf?

OK.  Let's test SMC's adamant thinking here.  Let's see if someone swoops in with a ninja hammer.  Tired of waiting on lurky Seph to finally post his thoughts.

Vote Pac

What thoughts are you wanting lol.

The thread has literally been cancer for awhile now.

Yes I just caught up :)

Pac if scum, or loki can mess with the town, it's as easy as that.

Think about what you're saying right now.  I'll give you a few minutes.

You voted Seph and let SMC scream you into voting me to see if someone will hammer me?  It's unreal lol.

Whatever man..  this game is getting too stupid to play. 

Wombat, Seph, 80... 

You voted Seph and let SMC scream you into voting me to see if someone will hammer me?  It's unreal lol.

Whatever man..  this game is getting too stupid to play. 

Wombat, Seph, 80... 

So you are not in favor of being the sacrificial lamb and see if obv Scum/Loki hammer.  Yeah, you're a real pro-town player.

So you are not in favor of being the sacrificial lamb and see if obv Scum/Loki hammer.  Yeah, you're a real pro-town player.

I just said do whatever..  this notion that whoever hammers me is skoki is ridiculous. 

Seph is already voting me moron.

I just said do whatever..  this notion that whoever hammers me is skoki is ridiculous. 

Seph is already voting me moron.

Ha!  Interesting.  Seph was an early voter on you then disappeared all day, showing up just in time to comment on your demise.  Yeah, if you flip town Seph has got to be Loki.

I will have zero remorse over being the L-1 voter if you flip town Pac.  You sucked this game.

There it is..  classic blame your own poor play on the guy you voted. 

You're still the worst this game has to offer by a mile.

ohh another one that shows up when I call him out..

how are people not seeing this??

That was editing my other post.

There are two options. You are scum, or loki has the ability to mess with the town. Please stop misinterpreting my posts, and read between the lines...

There it is..  classic blame your own poor play on the guy you voted. 

You're still the worst this game has to offer by a mile.

I was on the Barm and Ape trains and contributed actual thoughts and ideas this game, a$$hole.  Quit trying to use the Ape insult on me, not gonna work.

Archived