Seph (4) - Alanna, JiF, Pac, Lizzie

Players Who Did Not Vote for ScumApe, ScumBarm and ScumPac:

Nae

Players Who only Voted for One of the Scum Trio

Alanna
JiF
Lizzie

still think lane but suppose we should just lynch nae

Can't say I blame you given the voting patterns I've done but I'd have to be the single most stupid moronic brain dead scum player ever to blatantly keep my vote off of teammates.  I'm not.  I'm just a really rusty townie with a broken ability to scum hunt. :\

still think lane but suppose we should just lynch nae

Alanna is suspect.  Her late vote on Barm is suspect and vote for Seph over Pac.  She also avoided the Ape train.

Nae is the obvious lynch target.  I shouldn't have to advocate that because people need to just use their brains.

Can't say I blame you given the voting patterns I've done but I'd have to be the single most stupid moronic brain dead scum player ever to blatantly keep my vote off of teammates.  I'm not.  I'm just a really rusty townie with a broken ability to scum hunt. :\

Oh, Good God, we're not going from "Pac Is A Moron"® to  "Nae Is Not That Stupid"® defense, are we?

Yep.  It relies on the tacit assumption that Pac is smart enough not to be terrible at scum but stupid enough to be terrible at town.  That's a very special kind of dumb you're looking for there.

This

Can't say I blame you given the voting patterns I've done but I'd have to be the single most stupid moronic brain dead scum player ever to blatantly keep my vote off of teammates. I'm not. I'm just a really rusty townie with a broken ability to scum hunt. :\

Meh, pacs play was worse .. still shocked

80 is def scum

Yeah.  Duh.  So quit whining about your situation.  We nailed scum 2/3 days.  We can afford your loss if you're town.

omg that is the most disgusting post of all time

we can afford 80 loss just as easily. guy hasn't done s - h-i - t

Nice work Lizzie!

Lynching Nae is what you'd do if you were only going by votecounts.

We have more than that and we should be using it.

It's all good Nolder.  We are totally killing it this game despite my bad playing and my lynch will garner some sort of info... especially on the guy who's been busting his nut on my ass all game and the guy who just admitted he has a stronger scum read on someone else but dgaf.  I'm cool with getting lynched.

Scum might kill me for spite rather than looking for Loki or power roles, so let's see what we have left.

Remaining

2) AlannaLynn
4) CTM

5) Wombat
6) Nolder
11) LizardKing
12) 80
14) JiF
15) SMC
16) Naeann
17) Seph

Dead Scum

3) Pac - Surtr, Roleblocker, 

10) Barmacral - Fenris Wolf, Tracker, 

13) Integrity - Laufey, Godfather, 

Dead Town

7) Smash - Hogun, Vanilla Town, 
8) Jetscode - Freyr, Backup Cop, 
9) Hallia - Fandral, Vanilla Town, 

With 10 remaining we're looking for the final scum and Loki.  That's 8-2. 7-2 if there is a successful night phase.  

For the final scum I'm going with Alanna and Nae.  Their actions make them suspect.  Nae for avoiding all scum lynches, Alanna possible late bus on Barm, being MIA on Ape and Pac (pushing Seph lynch).

For Loki, I'd consider CTM, WWW and 80.  I don't have much to go on, though. I'd consider Lizzie because he's been pushing for Loki hunting too much.

This is where the cop comes into play.

Guys, if we believe that Loki can't night kill, then we need the cop to survive one more day and town lynches final scum.  We'd have to find out if the cop can find Loki.

Loki has done a great job hiding.  The only negative about the scum team's implosion is that it's provided some nice cover for Loki.  Players who haven't contributed much (JiF, Anne, Seph, maybe Nae) are good candidates.  These players have tended to whine incessantly when we point that out too, which is odd.

The more vocal players are either playing fantastic as Loki or fantastic as town.  Not as willing to lynch those types (CTM, SMC, Wombat in particular).

Loki has done a great job hiding.  The only negative about the scum team's implosion is that it's provided some nice cover for Loki.  Players who haven't contributed much (JiF, Anne, Seph) are good candidates.  All 3 of these players have whined incessantly when we point that out too. 

The more vocal players are either playing fantastic as Loki or fantastic as town.  Not as willing to lynch those types (CTM, SMC, Wombat in particular).

Pretty sure, despite my two days I was busy, that I have contributed as much as you.  Thanks though.

Archived