Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Scum might kill me for spite rather than looking for Loki or power roles, so let's see what we have left.

For the final scum I'm going with Alanna and Nae.  Their actions make them suspect.  Nae for avoiding all scum lynches, Alanna possible late bus on Barm, being MIA on Ape and Pac (pushing Seph lynch).

Ok, do this again but take Nae out of the picture and what do you have?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Btw, its kind of laughable that we ever even considered that there's a Loki symp out there now that I have time to wrap my head around what happened today.  Doggin's open setup made that impossible.  Plus that would mean it was 11 town dealing with 4 scum, Loki, AND a symp.  Yeah no.

No I mean when I tried to push him into it. 

Because you were forcing him to do it.  He didn't want to do it because you said so.  But, he ended up voting for Seph anyway.

We're lucky your silly "traps" didn't backfire. 

You guys realize that if Loki can't kill and it's just him/her vs. town it's like shooting fish in a barrel.  The town has all the power.

There would be, literally, something like four rounds of additional lynching just for Loki to make it to 1 town vs. Loki to win.

Because you were forcing him to do it.  He didn't want to do it because you said so.  But, he ended up voting for Seph anyway.

We're lucky your silly "traps" didn't backfire. 

First of all, it wasn't a trap it was a very simple ultimatum.

But back on point...as I told Pac that was a stupid thing to do.

He helped get himself lynched. I wouldn't have voted him if he'd just voted Seph.

Explain to me why would I take Nae out?  

Lookie.. nother dumb play I'm about to do here hun.... since you just might be Loki.... care to wrap your head around why there are a few players who, despite your hardon for me the ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE ******* GAME have said they think 100 percent I'm town, that they will not be voting me, that have defended me despite my sh*tty ass playing.  Look at the fact that I've been on someone's radar since day one and because of that I'd be one of the most likely candidates for someone to use their power on.  

DERP.  

You guys realize that if Loki can't kill and it's just him/her vs. town it's like shooting fish in a barrel.  The town has all the power.

There would be, literally, something like four rounds of additional lynching just for Loki to make it to 1 town vs. Loki to win.

Scum still has 1 player left, and therefore has a NK, right?

First of all, it wasn't a trap it was a very simple ultimatum.

But back on point...as I told Pac that was a stupid thing to do.

He helped get himself lynched. I wouldn't have voted him if he'd just voted Seph.

Exactly, and your hardon for Seph would have let PacScum walk.  That's dangerous.

Smc. She needs to be the lynch, she has.to be the last scum

I agree.  I'm only voting for Nae with a possibility for Alanna.  They are the two scummiest left, with Nae solidly as the top candidate.

Honestly I don't buy that Pac was just being obstinate for the sake of it.

Seph has to be his teammate.

Do what you want Nolder, but that conclusion is moronic.

Seriously.  Seph VOTED FOR THREE SCUM PLAYERS INCLUDING PAC!!!

So you're saying that Seph had to be Pac's teammate because Pac wouldn't vote for him.  But guess what?  Seph voted for Pac.  What kinda teammate is that?

And CTM says I have tunnel vision.  Jeez

So you're saying that Seph had to be Pac's teammate because Pac wouldn't vote for him.  But guess what?  Seph voted for Pac.  What kinda teammate is that?

Seph could very well be Loki but I just can't see him being scum.  Barm came after Seph directly and, like you said, Seph fully supported the Pac lynch.  Nolder has been tunnel-visioning Seph for a while now. 

Lookie.. nother dumb play I'm about to do here hun.... since you just might be Loki.... care to wrap your head around why there are a few players who, despite your hardon for me the ENTIRE LENGTH OF THE ******* GAME have said they think 100 percent I'm town, that they will not be voting me, that have defended me despite my sh*tty ass playing.  Look at the fact that I've been on someone's radar since day one and because of that I'd be one of the most likely candidates for someone to use their power on.  

DERP.  

This has to be a new defense.

You are claiming that some anonymous player investigated you and you are somehow cleared.  You don't know who this person is, however.

Inventive defense.  But guess what?  JiF, Lizzie and Alanna refused to vote Pac.  Did that clear Pac?

Seph could very well be Loki but I just can't see him being scum.  Barm came after Seph directly and, like you said, Seph fully supported the Pac lynch.  Nolder has been tunnel-visioning Seph for a while now. 

Yes, Seph could be Loki and is a good candidate for that.

But Nolder believing that Seph was the teammate to Ape, Barm and Pac -- whom Seph all voted to kill -- is asinine.

This has to be a new defense.

You are claiming that some anonymous player investigated you and you are somehow cleared.  You don't know who this person is, however.

Inventive defense.  But guess what?  JiF, Lizzie and Alanna refused to vote Pac.  Did that clear Pac?

I've got a rather good idea who yes.. and they did more than just "refuse" to put a vote on me. -shrugs-  Not a defence no.  Idgaf if you lynch me.. .I'm kinda tired of putting up with your stalking all game tbh and my death won't give YOU the result you want but maybe it will shed some light for the rest of the town.

Exactly, and your hardon for Seph would have let PacScum walk.  That's dangerous.

Ok? That's true but besides the point. PacScum knew that so why wouldn't he just play my damn game and walk?

Because...say it with me this time...Seph is his teammate.

What kind of teammate is that? The one that has no meta on this site and is getting away with providing no content. The one who will slip to endgame because you continually refuse to see what's right in front of you. This was their strategy from the beginning since Ape died.

IN WHAT WORLD DOES A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER REFUSE TO VOTE TOWN/LOKI WHEN IT MEANS SAVING HIMSELF?!

Pac knew he couldn't ride until endgame.

Eventually we were going to kill him, was only a matter of time.

But Seph, his teammate, that's a different story.

Ok? That's true but besides the point. PacScum knew that so why wouldn't he just play my damn game and walk?

Because...say it with me this time...Seph is his teammate.

You'll eventually realize that your point makes absolutely no sense.

Seph voted for Pac and Pac later voted for Seph.

Your ultimatum didn't mean a damn thing and is absolutely evidence of nothing.

You do what you want because you've been voting Seph all game.  But believing Seph is scum is flat out stupid.

What kind of teammate is that? The one that has no meta on this site and is getting away with providing no content. The one who will slip to endgame because you continually refuse to see what's right in front of you. This was their strategy from the beginning since Ape died.

IN WHAT WORLD DOES A SCUM ROLEBLOCKER REFUSE TO VOTE TOWN/LOKI WHEN IT MEANS SAVING HIMSELF?!

Pac knew he couldn't ride until endgame.

Eventually we were going to kill him, was only a matter of time.

But Seph, his teammate, that's a different story.

You're delusional.

ON PRINCIPAL ALONE Nae should be a lynch candidate tomorrow.

She purposely avoided THREE scum lynches.  That's like Benedict Arnold for town.

This is like JI mafia again, just using death scene trains as a basis for voting is so simplistic.. yet it's working. It's like the scum team is filled with noobs who are too afraid and too stupid to vote each other. I'm completely at a loss for how amateurishly they played this. These are experienced players too. Seriously, all pac needs to do is Hammer Barm and seph would've died today .. That's it. I can't figure out that sequence of events, giving him too much credit i suppose.

Once again, my gut is screaming that Nae can't be scum but I'm going to ignore it since we have a huge lead and scum has been as obvious as we thought they were

I've got a rather good idea who yes.. and they did more than just "refuse" to put a vote on me. -shrugs-  Not a defence no.  Idgaf if you lynch me.. .I'm kinda tired of putting up with your stalking all game tbh and my death won't give YOU the result you want but maybe it will shed some light for the rest of the town.

Nae, you've literally have not done a single thing to help the town win this game during four day phases.  Nothing.

TBH nonsense doesn't help either.  Your death might help the town, because your actions sure haven't.

Archived