Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

This is like JI mafia again, just using death scene trains as a basis for voting is so simplistic.. yet it's working. It's like the scum team is filled with noobs who are too afraid and too stupid to vote each other. I'm completely at a loss for how amateurishly they played this. These are experienced players too. Seriously, all pac needs to do is Hammer Barm and seph would've died today .. That's it. I can't figure out that sequence of events, giving him too much credit i suppose.

Once again, my gut is screaming that Nae can't be scum but I'm going to ignore it since we have a huge lead and scum has been as obvious as we thought they were

his approach is so simplistic yet it's working... noob scum team

Criticize me all you want, but I've been right and you've been wrong.

Usually wagonimics gets disproved by crafty scum, but it's working so far especially with the accumulated information.  

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're obsessed.

I'm obsessed?  You're obsessed with Seph.

Good luck, Nolder.  You've nearly cost us the BarmScum lynch because of your hissy fit and then was willing to lynch Seph instead of PacScum over a dumb ultimatum that no one would've taken.

If you told me to vote someone or else, I wouldn't do it either.

Criticize me all you want, but I've been right and you've been wrong.

Usually wagonimics gets disproved by crafty scum, but it's working so far especially with the accumulated information.  

About Pac yes, very very wrong. ... I honestly thought he was better then this, and I still don't understand why he would come in thread and change his mind about a hammer in 5 minutes. Maybe something in the QT??

We'll see on Nae/Lane

And I'm not criticizing you I've acknowledged numerous times it's working and I'm just going to vote nae tomorrow without second guessing.

Nae, you've literally have not done a single thing to help the town win this game during four day phases.  Nothing.

TBH nonsense doesn't help either.  Your death might help the town, because your actions sure haven't.

Not denying that and haven't for quite awhile now.  I've spent the entire game trying to get you to stop smothering me instead of ignoring you and playing the game.  Don't push this to the point you remind me why I stopped playing cause I really have enjoyed the banter and craziness you guys always deliver but mean spiritedness from Vic is a big part of why I bowed out of playing all together several years ago.  I don't want it now from you just like I didn't want it from him then.

I'm obsessed?  You're obsessed with Seph.

Yes. You're obsessed. I've told you time and time again you're wrong about Nae and you refuse to even consider it let alone listen to what I'm saying and think about the context.

Good luck, Nolder.  You've nearly cost us the BarmScum lynch because of your hissy fit and then was willing to lynch Seph instead of PacScum over a dumb ultimatum that no one would've taken.

**** you dude I'm the one that got us to that point in the first place and if idiots like Lizzie and Wombat hadn't given me sh*t over the dumbest things I wouldn't have gone off in the first place. Oh wow he asked someone if they had any last words must be scum. Yeah I'm the one that almost cost us a Barm lynch. Right.

If you told me to vote someone or else, I wouldn't do it either.

Then you're dumber than Pac.

At least Pac had a reason (refusing to bus a teammate).

You don't even have that excuse you're just stubborn.

Not denying that and haven't for quite awhile now.  I've spent the entire game trying to get you to stop smothering me instead of ignoring you and playing the game.  Don't push this to the point you remind me why I stopped playing cause I really have enjoyed the banter and craziness you guys always deliver but mean spiritedness from Vic is a big part of why I bowed out of playing all together several years ago.  I don't want it now from you just like I didn't want it from him then.

This is real life stuff, which is not appreciated one bit.  To seriously claim that I have been stalking you or smothering you is completely uncalled for.

You haven't helped the town and that's why I've pushed for your lynch and will vote you tomorrow if I survive.

I have nothing else to say to you and will not address you further until postgame.

Thank you.

Yes. You're obsessed. I've told you time and time again you're wrong about Nae and you refuse to even consider it let alone listen to what I'm saying and think about the context.

**** you dude I'm the one that got us to that point in the first place and if idiots like Lizzie and Wombat hadn't given me sh*t over the dumbest things I wouldn't have gone off in the first place. Oh wow he asked someone if they had any last words must be scum. Yeah I'm the one that almost cost us a Barm lynch. Right.

Then you're dumber than Pac.

At least Pac had a reason (refusing to bus a teammate).

You don't even have that excuse you're just stubborn.

Why am I wrong about Nae?

**** you back, LOL.  When people are on your team, be it town or scum, they have to manage you, because you're a maniac.  You're the guy who day kills the cop on a blind shot.  You're the guy who softclaims a power role which gets the real power role lynched.  Lizzie and Wombat pulled your string and you were willing to screw the town because your pussy was hurt and let a power role die and stop the lynch of a scum player in Barm. We all saw it.

Lastly, on Pac, HE VOTED FOR SEPH, you fool!  Jeez.  Why are you ignoring that undeniable fact.  HE. VOTED. FOR. SEPH.  He simply didn't do it because the crazy guy gave him an ultimatum. 

Jeez.  So many players deserving of flat out being ignored the remainder of the game the way they're operating.  You would think there would be more celebration than infighting going on after lynching scum in 3 of the 4 days.

High five SMC.  Ignore these mother f*ckers.  Even if you're Loki you're the Town and Game MVP and will not be getting my vote at any point in time.

You guys are absolutely awful about reading between the lines, understanding what's not being said, etc.

You're right CTM it's like the first time everyone has played mafia again or something.

Your meltdown nearly got us to miss Barm.  You're in no position to lecture us. 

LOL, Nolder.  You're trying to lecture people with your history and your play in this game?

Yeah, Nolder, Seph isn't Loki (although he surely could be), he's the fourth scum member who voted to lynch all his teammates in 4 days so he can, somehow, skate to endgame to not only defeat town, but defeat Loki.

You know what?  As scum strategy, if I was scum, I think its a good Idea to kill my Godfather, Tracker and Roleblocker.

No thanks.  Glad you got the game figured out Nolder, maybe you can lead us to victory the next 2 days.

I would if you'd listen to me a$$hole. 

They know exactly what you are implying hun.. they don't care.

Oh ok. Well I'm done then. Hopefully scum NK me.

Maybe I'm too stupid to see what's really going on here.  But what's worse to me is when people sap the joy out of a game.  We just killed PacScum and now I'm supposed to feel bad about missing a detail about the 4th scum/Loki.  GFY Nolder.

Nolder can never take away the joy of (1) killing PacScum and (2) making that pompous ass CTM eat crow.

Today is a joyous day, no matter what BasementBoy tries to do.

LOL, Nolder.  You're trying to lecture people with your history and your play in this game?

Yeah, Nolder, Seph isn't Loki (although he surely could be), he's the fourth scum member who voted to lynch all his teammates in 4 days so he can, somehow, skate to endgame to not only defeat town, but defeat Loki.

You know what?  As scum strategy, if I was scum, I think its a good Idea to kill my Godfather, Tracker and Roleblocker.

Day 1 is Open. This is a hammer game; I’ll set deadlines if I have to, but not unless there seems to be a need. Usual rules apply – no character claiming, respect the spirit of the game, and all of you GFY

To repeat what was said in the signup thread, nobody – town or scum – will know their actual roles unless and until Loki is dead, but the roles will be active if used, so don’t forget night action PMs

I guess there's more than one bit of vital info you're missing. Maybe it's time you took a step back and reassess wtf you're talking about.

Maybe I'm too stupid to see what's really going on here.  But what's worse to me is when people sap the joy out of a game.  We just killed PacScum and now I'm supposed to feel bad about missing a detail about the 4th scum/Loki.  GFY Nolder.

How about instead of feeling bad you stop sh*tting all over me and actually THINK about what I'm trying to tell you.

Don't just shrug and go "well I dunno" THINK about it.

Nolder can never take away the joy of (1) killing PacScum and (2) making that pompous ass CTM eat crow.

Today is a joyous day, no matter what BasementBoy tries to do.

lol, you're still a blockhead... 

little did i know town was squaring off against a team of blockheads.. You'r perfectly suited to catch them all

Archived